Her Condition

Before I Loved You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_m2qFsiWR0

-----------------------------

The next day, your parents came over for a visit and you were quite surprised to see them since they were so busy. Your mom brought your favorite mocha cake while your dad brought the flowers. You and your parents bonded in your room while watching TV and eating some of the cake that they brought.

"So honey, met anyone in the hospital yet?" your mom asked. You took a bite of your cake before speaking and smiled to yourself. "You have?" your mom's face lit up in happiness while your dad looked at you with seriousness. You looked at your dad and giggled. "Don't worry Appa, it's not like I'll even reach that point with this person." you smiled.

"Aigoo! Why are you even saying that?" your mom said. You placed the cake on your lap while holding it and looked at it for a while. "Because knowing my condition, I wouldn't be able to stay long with him..." you mumbled. Your mom noticed the change of your tone and looked at you. She got up placed the plate on the table and hugged you. "You will be able to be with this guy no matter what, araseo? You have my support. Hwaiting!" your mom let you go and pumped her fist up and smiled. 

Your mom looked to your dad and eyed him then you looked at him as well as if waiting for him to say something. "It better be Minho..." he muttered then got up and placed the plate on the table. You giggled and shook your head. "Is it Minho?" your mom asked as she sat down again. 

"Aniyo." you shyly replied and blushed at the thought of L. 

 

Meanwhile in L's room, he woke up and remembered his dream. His eyes were swollen from crying and he kind of looked pale. L looked out the window and released a sigh then finally got out of bed, got his crutches and went out of his room and walked towards yours. 

From the hall way, he heard your moms voice so he stopped a few meters away from the wall. "Are you saying that her condition will get worse?" your mom asked the doctor that came to check up on you. "There's a possibility of that. But we aren't sure until we do some tests on her." the doctor said. 

"Tests?" L thought as he listened. "Doctor, may I make a request?" you spoke softly and they all looked at you while L was just outside listening. "Please don't metion about my condition to...Myungsoo-shi. He's already injured and...I don't want him to feel bad." you said. "Also...if something does happen to me..." 

Before you could continue, one of L's crutches on the floor and everyone heard. All of you looked outside and L pretended to just pass by. Your eyes widened and you turned your head back in. Your parents saw your reaction and looked at each other. The doctor went out to help L. "Are you alright?" the docter asked. L lightly nodded as he stood up and his crutch was given to him. 

L continued walking on passing by the window of your room and walked out to the balcony. L stood out on the balcony and looked up the sky and the sun was shining on him. L released a sigh and looked straight ahead to the horizon. "What is her condition..." L thought then looked back at your window of your room. He could only see you talking to your parents which was better than hearing about your condition.

L wanted to know what is your condition. He wanted to know your story of why you were here. He also wanted to know if he can be yours one day. To L, you remind him of his past girlfriend Kim Minji who died right after that incident. L swore to himself that he'll protect his loved one better. Right now, he may not be yours but L will do everything for you to get out of the hospital with him. 

"I don't know your condition, but I'm going to make sure that you'll be fine ~~~~~." he thought again as he continued look at your window and saw you smile. "I'm going to make sure that you'll always smile like that." he whispered.