I've Found My Cure

Before I Loved You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRDCIvd1BKg

----------------------------

Just then, his phone suddenly rang and it made him jump a bit. He grabbed his phone from the side table and answered the call. 

"Yobosaeyo?" he answered, frustrated.

"Myungsoo ah." your nurse said.

"Oh. Is there anything wrong?" he asked.

"It's ~~~~~~...

From that moment, Myungsoo's eyes widened. His bottom lip was trembling and his heart was beating rapidly. "I-is she..." he stuttered. He took a deep breath and calmed himself down. "What happened?" he asked.

 

-Hours before-

You were writing on your book at the back page. After writing, you went back to the front page and browse through the book that you made out of the pictures you took. It was filled with pictures of the sky, the city view in broad daylight and night time. The children running around at the day care. Your nurse and her boyfriend. You at the balcony and then there was a picture of L in the middle of the page.

You brushed your finger on L's picture. The picture was the first time you met him out in the balcony. After that page you turned to another page of you and L near the vending machine. Then another picture in another page of you and L playing with the kids at the day care center. 

There were also pictures of you and L with his friends and also you, L and your friends. Every page is filled with pictures of you with L and there were also captions on the pages. 

 

As you reached the last page, it was a picture of you and L with your engagement rings. The photo was taken by your nurse out on balcony where you first met. L was wearing his everyday clothes while you were wearing your hospital gown. Your arms wrapped his waist while his arm around your shoulder. You had a smiling bright face while L pouted and made a peace sign. 

At the bottom of the page you wrote a caption writtin in pink and blue marker. 

I've Found My Cure ^_^
Kim Myungsoo ♥

 

As you reached the last page and you got out of the chair you were sitting to go to bed. As you walked your vision was becoming blurry and you were losing your balance. You reached the bed but you just sat on the floor instead trying to see. You sat on the floor but shortly stood up again however, your head started aching. 

You placed your hand on your head and tried calling your nurse as you reached the button to call in someone but you collapsed due the extreme pain. "If it's not leukemia I'm dying from...what is?" you thought. You began to scream and scream because of the pain but unfortunately for you, no one could hear you. 

You began panting and grunting while on the floor and you couldn't move because of the pain. Slowly your blurry vision darkens and you could feel your heart slowly beating. You slowly closed your eyes and slowly breathed in and out until you stopped breathing.

 

A while later, your nurse came in to do her daily check on you but she was suprised to see you on the floor.

She ran to you and tried shaking you to wake up but no matter how many times she has done it, your eyes didn't open. She checked your pulse and she let out a gasp as she placed her hand on . "Andwae..." she whispered.

"Yah...do-don't do this to me...don't do this Myungsoo..." she said as she got up and pressed the button to call in someone. 

A doctor came in and placed you on the bed. He checked if you were breathing and if your heart was beating. As he did all of that, he turned to the nurse and shook his head saying that you didn't make it. Your nurse began to sob and the doctor left to call your family and friends but your nurse decided to call Myungsoo herself.

-Hours after-

 

 

L's eyes widened and dropped the phone which bounced on the bed. L got out of bed leaving his phone on the bed and walked straight to the bathroom. Without opening the lights, he just stood in front of the sink and the mirror. He curled his hand into a fist and punched the mirror as he screamed, but not because of pain. 

He felt pain, but the pain was coming from his heart. It was just a while ago when he saw you and talked to you about your wedding plans. L couldn't stop crying in the bathroom while his fist couldn't stop bleeding. "Why...why now..." he muttered crying a loud.

-----------------------------------------

T____________________T

 

A/N: First of all I want to apologize for a late update. :D
I had to take care of a few things =___= 
And I also had to think of a situation for this chapter. 
I hope you don't mind that..well...you dying >.< I didn't want to make you die but well...that's how the plot came out XD
LOL. But still I hope you liked this chapter! :D I LOVE YOU ALL *HUUUUG*