Gone

Before I Loved You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuIlQcwaA

---------------------------------------------

As weeks went by, L's therapy session was going well and smooth and soon enough he was able to walk without his crutches but he still had a hard time. After his last session, he went back to his room to rest. After resting his eyes for a bit, he got out of bed this time without his crutches he was able to walk to your room but he was holding on to the wall to support him.

Once he was right in front of your door, he knocked but no one answered. He knocked again but still no answer. He held the door knob and twisted it to see if the door was unlocked and it was. He saw that no one was there in the room. "~~~~~~?" he thought as he walked around the room. Just then your nurse came inside and was surprised to see L.

"Myungsoo-shi...y-you're...walking..." she looked at him wide eyed. "Where's ~~~~~?" he asked. "~~~~? She has a therapy session right now." she replied. "Therapy session?" he repeated. She nodded. "She's having therapy for her legs as well. She wants to walk around. She's been bugging me about it." she chuckled. 

"Ah..." L turned quiet for a moment then looked back at your nurse. "What time will she be back?" he asked. "Oh, I'm not sure. Probably late already. You should get some sleep now Myungsoo-shi. You had a long day." she smiled and L just nodded. He carefully walked out of the room still holding on to the wall.

 

Your nurse stepped inside your room and closed the door behind her and locked it. "Mianhae Myungsoo-shi...~~~~ doesn't want to know where she is right now..." she thought. She went towards your closet, got your bag and placed all your clothes and other belongings inside it neatly. 

After she was done, she unlocked the door and went out. Since she was going to pass by L's room, she had to make sure that his lights were off. His private nurse helped her as L's nurse turned the lights off then your nurse casually passed by and went straight to the elevator.

-------------------------------------