Anything For You

Before I Loved You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LQYCIzNdYI

--------------------------

It was already dinner time and you just finished. Your private nurse was brushing your hair for you while you watching TV. Both of you were laughing a lot because you were watching Gag Concert. Just then, a knock came from your door. The nurse placed your brush down on the bed for a while and walked towards the door then opened it. 

A shock came to her face as she saw L. "Myungsoo-shi, uh...what are you doing here?" she stammered. "Is ~~~~ still awake?" he asked. The nurse nodded and looked back at you. You looked back to her and nodded with a smile. "You can come in." she opened the door for him and he made his way inside. 

Your nurse closed the door and walked back to you and continued brushing your hair. You didn't mind if L was watching because you were pretty much used to boys watching your hair being combed. L sat on the stool and watched with you for a bit. 

 

-11PM-

Around this time, your nurse had already left and it was just you and L. You were already on the bed but you weren't lying down yet. You were just sitting with a pillow behind you supporting your head. You looked to the side and noticed the L was just there watching TV. "Aren't you tired yet?" you asked. 

L looked at you and slightly smalled. "Not really. I've been sleeping late a lot so, I'm used to not getting tired." he said. "Why? You concerned about me?" L teased and you looked away lightly turning pink. L chuckled then looked back at you. He curled a strand of your hair and you shivered as he lightly touched your skin. 

"Go to sleep." he said as his eyes softened. You lightly yawned and nodded your head. You rested your head back and slowly closed your eyes. L watched you fall asleep and slowly he grabbed your blanket and tucked you in. You changed your position to where he sitting with your eyes closed. 

Your hair was slowly falling towards your face but L managed to brush it off. He watched your slow and smooth breathing then he stood up to close the lights but he didn't leave yet. Instead, he sat down back on the chair, turned the volume of the TV down then looked back at you again. 

L slowly gazed at your face and smoothly caressed your cheek. "Anything for you...Even if it costs my life..." he whispered and held your hand tightly then he smoothly laced his fingers through yours.