The Pabo L.Joe As Ever

L.Joe, I'm your guardian angel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1ZjGBGXMUs

[Brand New Days- FT Island]

Chapter 2 : The Pabo L.Joe As Ever

L.Joe's POV

As I said I will do it for only 10 minutes and here I am, going downstairs to meet the bastard and make him amaze. I ran downstairs and Chunji was in the kitchen, I walk inside and grab a chair.

"Wow!! You're really fast!! Do you have a shower?!! Or you just spray perfume all over your body?" Chunji asked, and I feel insulted at the last part.

"Of course I have a shower, what do you think of me, a hobo?" I ask as I raise my one eyebrow. "Ajumma, can I have some toast?!" I requested and she quickly make some and handle it to me. " Can you make me some milk also?" I said and she went to the refrigerator to grab some milk.

"You know what? Why are you asking ajumma to get this and make this for you?" Chunji suddenly ask as he demonstrates the way I act when asking ajumma for some toast and milk.

"I'm not in the mood and besides we're gonna be late." I reasoned out that made him laugh again. Seriously, what is the problem of this guy, is he suffering from mental disorder?

"I'm sorry L.Joe but you must be daydreaming again!! It's only 7 in the morning!!" Chunji bursted as he laugh hard, What did he just.... FOOL ME?!! I look at the wall clock to check if he's really joking, and yes he is, it's only 6 in the morning and we still have 2 hours left before the actual time for school.

"Yah!! I hate you!!" I shout at the top of my lungs as he continue to laugh like he never planned everything that happened.

"You're really lucky you're my cousin, or else I'm going to bury you ALIVE." I shouted. but he just continue to laugh that made me more annoyed.

"I know you love me.." Chunji said with his puppy eyes.

"Would you stop that? Or else I'm going to tell your fangirls that you are a gay!!" I whined in a disgusted voice and that makes him smirk.

"As if they gonna believe you.." He reply

"Then, watch me prove it to you." I said as I lift my chin, trying to act serious and convincing, even though I don't look one, Oh come one I look like a retarded person here, in front of my cousin, and the maids who's staring at us, like we were some kind of movie stars

"Let's go now." Chunji said as he slung his bag over his shoulder.

"It's to early to go, idiot." I said sarcastically.

"You know I always have purpose why I always go to school EARLY in the morning." Chunji said emphasizing the word 'early'  I stop for a second as I try to figure out what he really means.

"Look who's idiot here.." Chunji said sarcastically

"Okay, I'm not an idiot, I'm just slow." I said as I shrug my shoulders.

"Oh come on!!! obsessed slash crazy girls in our school, and queenka..." Chunji exclaimed "When we go to school almost late, they are always in front of the gate and shouting, 'oppa be mine', 'oppa marry me!'" Chunji said as he imitates the action of his fangirls and in some point, I realized that Chunji was right.

"Arraseo.." I said and we walk outside. "Annyeong ajumma!!" Chunji wave his hands.

"Let's go now." I said and grab Chunji's bag and drag him along.

"We're not using your motorcycle?" Chunji asked and stop from walking.

"Yup, my bastard father confiscated it." I replied sarcastically as I continue to walk, then suddenly my phone rings.

 

:END OF 2ND CHAPTER:

Trailer for the 3rd chapter:

"I'm sorry but you're calling a wrong number."

"Yah!! How could you answer like that?!!"

"Oh, Sorry, I've deleted your number to my contacts because your not worth it to be in it."

[ Find out in the next chapter: A call from an unexpected person]

 

Author's Message 

Hi, so, only few more waits Chingus and Sun Byeol will be here. Kekeke!! So do you have any guess to the 3rd Chapter?? I'll be posting it tomorrow maybe, because my fanfic update is 1 chapter a day but on weekends I'll try to update 2 or 3 chapters, so don't forget to read it. Kamsahapnida, Anyways thanks for my subsribers!! I love you so much!! This is a L.Joe Chapter I guess??