A Call from an Unexpected Person

L.Joe, I'm your guardian angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk-EIcighGo

[Imagine - BtoB]

Chapter 3 : A Call from an Unexpected Person

L.Joe's POV

I look at the caller's I.D. and it only shows it's number, so I decide to ignore it, but after a second it called again. So I answered it.

"I'm sorry but you're calling a wrong number." I said before I could hang it up, but the person from the other line suddenly spoke.

"Yah!! Byung Hun, How can you answer like that?!!" the person from the other line shouted. So, It's my worthless father, who doesn't know anything but to run his business.

"Oh, Sorry I've deleted your number to my contacts since you're not worth it to be in it." I answered, full of sarcasm.

"How do you have the guts to talk to your father like that?!!" he asked, fully pissed off

"Oh gad!!! Would you just spill it!! I know you want something!!" I said impatiently. I already knew it, they just recognize me as their son when they need anything, for of course their business.

"Your mom wants to talk to you." he said. And now that worthless mother?? come on give me a break!!

"Byung Hun, this is your umma." the other line spoke

"And?" I ask rudely

"Ummm... We'll be going home this afternoon, we want to see you, before we go back to Oregon, for the new branch of the business."

"Then, as if I give a damn." I said like she's not my mother. Yes, since they start to love their business like it was their family, I've never treated them as my parents, since they are not worth it.

"Byung Hun, we just want to-"

"You don't have to see me just for you to say goodbye, cause I really don't care if you leave." I cut her off and with that I hang up the phone and heave a deep sigh  and Chunji look at me with a concern look.

Chunji's POV
"Who's that?" I asked, full of concern

"A call from hell." He answered full of hatred.

L.Joe never call his parents "umma and uppa" and he just call them by their real name. I understand how L.Joe felt about his parents being busy on running their business, that they never gave any time for him.  They even plan to send L.Joe to the orphanage, but because of ajumma, they cancel it, and all of this was in L.Joe's mind and he will never forget it, and that means, forgiving his parents will remain as a dream.

 

:End of 3rd Chapter:

Trailer for 4th chapter:

*Byungie changed a lot, he's not the Byungie I used to know past 10 years, who is bubbly, cheerful and kind.* I thought as I watch Lee Byung Hun from above. I've been watching him, since he was born, we grow together and that means I know everything that happened to him, I don't know what to do, since I'm his Guardian Angel.

[ Find out in the next chapter: It's the time to do your job]

 

Author's Message

Chapter 4 will be the most exciting part, I guess?. This chapter is a bit boring, since it's all about L.Joe's past. Hmmm.. What do you think about the story, does it flow well??