Just a dream

L.Joe, I'm your guardian angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjAo6w72WLE

[Two of us - Girl's Day]

 

Chapter 24 : Just a Dream

Sun Byeol's POV

Everything was finally alright, me and Byungie finally get along, but there's one more thing that bothers me... And it is the scroll. I got up from bed and look at Byungie who was just on the other bed with Ricky. I smile at him as I put the blanket all over their body to prevent the both of them from getting cold, then, I go back to bed and try to sleep.

I woke up when I saw Byungie Beside me, he is staring into my eyes and I feel akward just then. 

"Why are you staring like that?" I asked him and he smile gaily.

"Hmm.. I'm waiting for my angel to wake up. And now that you're already awake, let's go eat breakfast, I already prepared it." He said, my hair.

"Arraseo." I said then we both got up from the bed.

"And after eating and taking a shower, were going to the mall with Teen Top." He said, then somebody knock the door from downstairs.

"I'm going to open the door, go have your breakfast, cause I already had mine." Byungie said as he open the door for me.  He run downstairs to open the door at the living room while I head to the kitchen to eat.I  sit on the dining chair and saw the pancakes the Byungie did prepared.

"This is so amazing!" I beamed clapping my hands. I grab the fork and start digging in.

"How are you hyung?" I saw Ricky along with the others heading to the kitchen with Byungie.

"Annyeong everyone!!" I greeted them, waving my right hand sideways. But it seems that they didn't notice my presence at all. "Hey everyone!!" I shouted, now waving the both of my hands just to get their attention.

"Hyung, you cook pancake for us?" Ricky asked pointing into my pancakes.

"Oh, That's for Sun Byeol." Byungie said then Ricky along with the others look at Byungie curiously.

"Wait, L.Joe, don't tell me you're living with a girl?" CAP asked suspiciously while nudging Byungie's shoulder.

"Aish! Are you kidding me?! Sun Byeol?! my friend, she's here with me." Byungie answered and they all laughed.

"Who's Sun Byeol by the way?" Niel asked, my eyes widen in shock, I look at Byungie but just like me, he was also shocked... WAIT, don't tell me the time has already come??

"We never met a girl named Sun Byeol." They said in unison. I stop moving for a while I was so shocked with what I heard, NO, they are not joking, I was right, the time has come.....

 

"Who's Sun Byeol by the way?"

"We never met a girl named Sun Byeol."

"Who's Sun Byeol by the way?"

"We never met a girl named Sun Byeol."

I woke up with my heart pounding so hard that I have to catch every breath I have. I ruffle my hair in frustration. Then suddenly a tear fell down from my eye. I don't want this to happen to me. I don't want my friends to forget me as time goes by, I don't want to easily throw those good memories we have. I want then to cherish and treasure it, with me....... My stay here in the human world is not worth it if this will happen. 

I walk outside the room to get some water to refresh myself up. After drinking, I decided to take a sit at the bench outside the rest house.

"Sun Byeol is still 5 am, why are you still awake?" I saw Byungie standing right beside me, he took a sit next to me as he suddenly put his arms around my shoulder. He lightly push my head so that I can lean on his shoulder.

"I had a bad dream." I look at the stars, before heaving a deep sigh.

"Go on, tell me, I'll be here to listen." Byungie soothingly said while my hair.

"What will you do when I go back to heaven?" I asked.

"What kind of question is that?" He asked then I sigh.

"A serious one." I replied. Then I heard him sigh.

"I will be lonely and alone again." Byungie answered and I look at him.

"Aren't you happy when you're with CAP and the others?" I asked and he also look at me while smiling.

"Of course I am! But.... It's really different when I'm with you." He said and I feel like my cheeks are burning.

"There is something different...." He added. Shall I say it to him? But.. I don't want him to be bothered about it.... Maybe.... I shall wait a little longer.

"What different?" I shook off all the thoughts that keep on bothering me, cause Byungie might notice it and I might end up to tell him everything.

"Nah! Just forget it." He said. "I'll tell you next time." Byungie ruffle my hair as he stand-up. I think he's going back to sleep now.

"Go to sleep now Byeolie, we have to wake early." He said then I look at him with a grin.

"Look whose calling me Byeolie..." I said nudging his shoulders.

"Aish! It's an accident." He said and I frowned.

"I hate you." I muttered then he chuckled. "I hate you too, Byeolie." He said patting my head before leaving.

"Really. I hate you. Patting and ruffling my hair like I'm your dog." I muttered.

:End of 24th Chapter:

Author's Message

Sorry for the long wait. I'm just so so busy, you know, reading Kuroko no Basuke manga that I end up making 3 fanfiction about my favorite characters. I'm so crazy! You know I have so many idea in making Anime FF , I don't have any idea left for this FF, anyways I hope you enjoy