Behind those Evil Schemes

L.Joe, I'm your guardian angel

 

Chapter 26 : Behind Those Evil Schemes

Ah Ri's POV

I sit beside Sun Byeol. I wanted to share this to her. Because I know that I can trust her with this. And I know that she will be the one who will understand me despite of everything that I've done to her. I really want to be her friend. 

"Well, This bracelet is the most important thing I have ever since I was born." I said to her.

"My parents used to be busy with their works and business. And they never gave me the time, they supposed to give to their daughter and to my brother. My brother Ah Ryu  is the one who's been taking care of me, ever since I was born, even though we have maids to take care of us, my brother, never leave my side. But that was the time when we were still kids. When he turn into 14, and I was 7 that time, my father, said that my brother has to study to other country, for our business. My Brother refused to do the job, because he didn't want to leave me. But then my father was a greedy man. He really force my brother to study abroad, but my brother really refused it, so he decided to kill himself. And he left me one thing..... It is the bracelet."

I can't control my emotions that I started to break down. I cry everytime I imagine my brother with his lifeless body while hanging on the ceiling. Sun Byeol suddenly hug me and I hug her back. I suddenly feel comfortable, and I feel, for the first time that hug that assures you, that you'll never get hurt again.

"It's okay Ah Ri, I'll be here and the others for you. You still have your friends." She said. Just then, I remember something. How our friendship started and How it ended last week.

"I don't have any friends now, except for you." I said to her and I tell every single detail of it.

(Flashbacks)

"Look the nerd is already here!!!" Jong Un, one of my classmates who bullies me, announced.

"NERD, NERD, NERD!!!" They all shouted while throwing crumpled paper at me.

I really tried my best to act strong and to act nothing. So, I become numb, everytime they say something personal to me, something hurtful.

I sit down and took some notes instead but suddenly I feel something sticky on my seat, I stand up and saw that they painted my chair. Making my skirt get painted too. Suddenly a guy from my room who's name is Kang Ji, pour the paint all over my body making my uniform as well as myself covered with a red paint.

I really thought that everyday I could stay strong, I could be normal and I could be numb everytime they try to bully me. But I was wrong. I was a Weak and Wimpy Nerd that they bully.

I ran outside the room and decided to go home, without everyone including the guards, knowing it. When I was at home, I saw my father and my mother fighting over business and money. I try my best to run and hide in my room. I didn't want them to see me like this, not because I don't want to worry them, because I don't want to see myself getting ignore by my parents. Not even having a time to ask me what happened to school.

Everyday, every hour, every minute,and every second, I ask myself if there's still a hope for me to be happy, like when I was a child living freely and happily with my brother? I really wanted that. If dying was the only thing that will make this thing happen once more, I will do it. But there is one and only thing that keeps me from not doing it. 

"Being happy doesn't mean you're perfect. It just means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections"

It was my brother's word for me before he died. That's what I always tell myself when I become sad. He's right I don't have to be perfect to be happy. And that is the reason why I choose to have a small world wherein I'm the only one who understands my own. 

After that day, were I've been bullied, I told my parents that they should transfer me to different school. I didn't tell them that I was bullied. But I tell them that I wanted to study at prestigous school were education is the best. Because If I tell them that I was bullied, they wouldn't care, They will care If they knew that it will benefit them in the future.

They're selfish, and they're greedy. They only want power and money.. They don't have the heart like the other parents have for their children.

After talking to my parents, they told me that I will be studying at Top Academy starting tomorrow. They remind me, that I should study hard, so that they will not be disappointed at me. Compared to my brother who refused them.

----------------------------------------------------

Today is my first day, that I will be studying at Top Academy. As I walk to the school's corridor, the aura is different, I don't think that I will get along with these people as well. But I hope that someday I will find my happiness here.

"Is she the new transferee?" A girl who's going to be my classmate, whispered to her friend.

Honestly, when I look at her, she wears that make-up and some contact lense, as well as her friend. That It is hard for me to identify if she's really have that natural beauty in her.

"Hey, You're the new transferee right?" She asked and I nod my head not looking at her.

"Oh, Really. you know, a person like you with that nerdy-look doesn't fit in this school. You see, students here try their best to look impressive for someone." She said.

"And, look at yourself?? What a pity." She muttered and I try my best not to cry. I don't want to be sad and weak in my first day of school. I don't want them to know that I'm like that. I want to change myself.

After that, she left me and go with her so-called friends. I just wait for the bell to ring and for the classes to start.

When the classes has started a guy with his friends came, everyone inside the room were enlightened by his and his friend presence.

"L.Joe!!! Marry me please!!" I saw the girl in front of me shouted. I look at the guy whom named was L.Joe....

He was.. So, Handsome, with his blonde hair, his lips, his nose and his eyes everything seems to be perfect.

"Chunji!! Let's be friends!"  I saw the girl who talked to me a while ago, squealing and flirting with the guy named Chunji.

I see, everyone has there own seatmates, but I don't have any. It seems that they don't want to be friend me, or stay near me. Just then, I saw that L.Joe guy take a sit on the chair beside me. I look at him and he look back with a smile.

"Hello there, I guess you're new here, am I right?" He asked while showing me his beautiful smile. I can't control myself but to blush. 

"De." I replied.

"I'm Lee Byunghun but you can call me L.Joe." 

:End of 26th Chapter:

Author's Message

YEEEYYY another update!! sorry for the wait guys, don't worry these incoming sembreak I will be updating, since for the past weeks, I've been really busy, reviewing and doin assignments and projects -__- so mianhaeyo :)) Please do understand :) and thank you for your endless support to my Fanfic :"") Saranghaeyo <3