Those Three Words

L.Joe, I'm your guardian angel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcURgEtfZh0

[Mermaid Princess - Mystic White]

Chapter 7 : Those Three Words

Author's pov

After taking a refreshing warm shower, Sun Byeol quickly head to the kitchen to have dinner with L.Joe.

"Byungie, what are you cooking?" Sun Byeol asked while jumping like a little kid, that makes L.Joe as usual annoyed.

"I told you to stop calling me that name." L.Joe said bluntly, that make Sun Byeol pout.

"That's not the answer I want." Sun Byeol mumble. She lean closer as she watch L.Joe cook. "Can I taste it? It looks delicious." Sun Byeol asked.

"Who said you're eating?"L.Joe asked a bit rude and Sun Byeol rolled her eyes "You already forgot it? you told me to eat with you." Sun Byeol replied. "Pabo" Sun Byeol mumble, not letting L.Joe hear it, but it seems that L.Joe's ears is the most sensitive part of his body.

"I Heard that." L.Joe said

"Why do you keep on acting rude Byungie?Don't you know that you're sins will increase?" Sun Byeol asked

"I don't really care.." L.Joe replied sarcastically and Sun Byeol just rolled her eyes, enough to express that she's getting pissed off, with L.Joe and his not so good attitude. Meanwhile L.Joe keep on glancing at Sun Byeol and his lips form into a smirk as he succeeded on making Sun Byeol pissed.

*My planned worked,* L.Joe thought as he laugh evilly in his mind. After cooking and preparing everything for dinner, L.Joe can't concentrate on his food as Sun Byeol keeps on blabbering words that no one can understand *Angel language maybe?* L.Joe thought as he eat, 10 minutes have passed and Sun Byeol continues to blabber and that makes L.Joe think that she's crazy.

L.Joe's POV
Now I prove it that this girl is not really an angel, maybe, just maybe an alien sent from outer space to rule the world.. Oh what am I thinking maybe she just love the food that I cooked, who knows, no one in Teen Top hated the food I cooked for them.

"Yah, are you crazy? you keep on blabbering words that no one can even understand." I said and Sun Byeol just stare at me as she drink a glass of water.

"What am I really handsome?" I asked smirking and with that Sun Byeol spit the water from , right on my FACE. Fine My day is totally ruined,

"Aish!!!" The only word I can say as I run to the sink and wash my face.

Sun Byeol's POV

Sun Byeol you're such a pabo, how could you spit a water in Byungie's face? I'm such a bad angel!! How am I supposed to apologize.... LIGHTBULB, maybe cleaning and washing the dishes will help. I decided to gather all the plates and the glass we've used and bring it to the sink to wash it but before I could reach the sink I  accidentally, I trip on the tiles and the plates which I hold broke into pieces.

"Yah!! What have you done?!!" L.Joe shouted and I felt scared for the first time, He's voice is different from a while a go, it's more scary.

"Mian, mian, mian." I said as I pick the broken pieces.

"Yah! don't pick it up, you might get hurt!" L.Joe warned but too late I got cut into my arms, and all I could do is stare at the blood that is coming out of my wound.

Author's POV

Without any hesitation L.Joe carried Sun Byeol bridal style. He let Sun Byeol sit on the sofa as he get the first aid kit and start to aid her wounds.

Sun Byeol's POV

'thump thump thump'  it feels like everything went into silence and the only sound I hear is the beat of my heart wherein it beats faster and louder than before.... What feeling is this?

"Pabo, I don't ask you to do it." L.Joe asked and that makes me snapped back to reality.

"Mianhae." I said. L.Joe starts to rub the cotton around my wound soflty as he blows it.

"You're such a klutz you know that. You can't do anything right." L.Joe said, and I just rolled my eyes.

"Here it's finish." L.Joe said as he return all the thing he used back in the so-called first aid kit.

"Gomawo." I said as I smile at him, even though, I hate him for his atttude, there's still a part of him that I liked and it's being a caring guy.

"It's already 10 pm, go have some sleep while I clean this mess." L.Joe said and I nod. I walk upstairs, since I'm not sleepy yet, I decided to have sky watching, with the stars that twinkle and sparkle. I stay at the terrace, enjoying the view up from the sky, and with that I remember something..

[Flashback]

"You're such a klutz you know that. You can't do anything right."

[end of flashback]

Those words immediately hit me, yes Byungie is right, I'm clumsy, klutz, and troublesome, but why do I have to do this mission? When Byungie can do everything, he can cook, can do house chores and everything, while I don't know any?? What?? does Go want me to suffer??

" I miss everything, the stars, the moon and the sun... Mianhae that I can't take care of you for a while, I'm in the human world, Mianhae.. I miss them, my home..." I mumble, enough for my tears to stream down my face.

L.Joe's POV

After cleaning, I go upstairs to have sleep, I open the door and I saw Sun Byeol talking to herself.

" I miss everything, the stars, the moon and the sun... Mianhae that I can't take care of you for a while, I'm in the human world, Mianhae.. I miss them, my home..." Sun Byeol said.

"Yah. Are you crying?" I asked, a bit concern maybe, but not too much. just curious.

"Ah,, A, Ani." Sun Byeol replied as she wipe the excess tears in her cheeks by her hands.

"Lies. Angel's don't lies right?" I asked. and she lower her head.. * Aish! you're such a stupid person L.Joe!! How can you ask some questions like that.*  mentally slap myself.

"You really want to know?" Sun Byeol asked.

"Forget it" I said.

"You don't know what I feel, I feel homesick, missing everyone from my home, doing my mission for the person I cared but doesn't even care for me!!" Sun Byeol suddenly blurted as she starts crying.

I don't know what to say, What do I do, I act so stupid that made her hurt, she's right... she's my guardian angel, she take care of me since I was child but the thing is... I don't really care for her.. I'm such a bad person... I walk to Sun Byeol and hug her,, she cries and cries. as she buried her head on my chest.

"Mianhae." I said.

"I forgive you." Sun Byeol said as we broke the hug. She wipe her tears as she smile.. That's more I like it.. you smile.

"You see it? you make my shirt wet." I said jokingly.

"It's noy my fault, you make me cry." Sun Byeol said. and a smile form on my face. she recovers fast.

"You should do that more often." Sun Byeol said and  I look at her curiously.

"Smile.. Always smile for me." Sun Byeol said.

" I'm going to sleep."

"Yah!! I hate you.." Sun Byeol said.

"You're going to school tomorrow no go to sleep now." I said as I lay my body on the bed.

"Chincha?!!!" Sun Byeol asked as she starts to shake me.. Aish this girl is starting to go crazy again.

"Yes, I really mean it, now go get some sleep." I said.

"Yes!!! I love you!!! I'm the happiest person ever." Sun Byeol exclaimed, my hearts starts to beat faster..... Is it because of those three words??? Just forget it L.Joe, it's just a friendly I love you.

It's pass 11 pm and L.Joe and Sun Byeol is both sleeping peacefully, L.Joe suddenly wake up and saw Sun Byeol, sleeping...He walk to the sofa where Sun Byeol is sitting and stare at her..

*I guess my life will change, because of you.* He thought at he go back to sleep again.

:End of 7th Chapter:

Trailer for 8th Chapter:

"Who is she?"

"She's Sun Byeol"

"oh, Nice to meet you Sun Byeol."

[ Find out in the next chapter: Meeting them]

 

Author's Message

Ayo Chingus!! I updated!! kekeke, It's a bit long but still I'm not satisfied to myself for not updating ;((