REVENGE

L.Joe, I'm your guardian angel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP7R86Q9WEI

[Do as you please - Secret]

Chapter 18 : REVENGE

Author's POV

"I wonder where is Byungie?" Sun Byeol asked herself. Eversince that class has started, L.Joe didn't attend, he's nowhere to be found, even Teen Top doesn't know where he had been. Students had already left the school along with the teachers, except for the QUEENKAS...

"Look who's here.." Jin Ri said with a smirk.

"Waiting for L.Joe?" Seong Hee asked 

Ah Ri walks over to Sun Byeol and slap her. "Didn't I told you to stop flirting with L.Joe?" Ah Ri asked as she grab Sun Byeol's hair tightly.

"You , , B*tch!" Ah Ri hissed. Sun Byeol was afraid, she don't know what to do, just to stop Ah Ri from hurting her.

"I have to go now.." Sun Byeol said trying to pull her wrist from Ah Ri's tight grip.

"We're not finish yet." Ah Ri said as she hold Sun Byeol's wrist tightlier. Sun Byeol has no choice but to pull it more harder, that made Ah Ri out of her balance and fall on the ground.

"What are you doing?!!"

"Let me explain!!" Sun Byeol said.

Suddenly, Ah Ri burst into tears, caughting their attention.

"Oppa~ she pushed me." Ah Ri whined.

"I didn't do anything wrong.." Sun Byeol mumbled.

"Liar... you pushed her harshly, that she can't even stand up on her own." Seong Hee defended.

"Ah Ri stand-up." L.Joe said.

"I can't... Oppa, it really hurts." Ah Ri whined once more, while trying her best to make L.Joe believe that Sun Byeol indeed push her harshly that it comes to the point that she got sprained.

"Let's bring her to the clinic, L.Joe." Jin Ri grumbled. L.Joe who believed too much to Ah Ri's acting, carry her to the clinic, while the queenkas followed after.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sun Byeol's POV

Byungie already left with the queenkas not even hearing my explanation.... Why do he always protect Ah Ri? He always believe at Ah Ri's act, not even asking wha actually happened. Does he knows that I can't do such thing? I can't hurt Ah Ri.. Wae?

I sit on the bench underneath the bare trees, looking at the blank gray sky overhead. Suddenly, I feel that someone is my hand, I look at it and saw a dog, take note, a fluffy and cute one, who seems to be lost.

"Hey, doggie, you look like you're lost." I said patting the dog's head. 

"Yah Moshi!!" I heard a voice coming from the dark area of the street. The dog run over to the owner of the voice who seems to own the dog named Moshi. He is...

"Chanhee?" I asked in disbelief.

"Oh, Hi Sun Byeol." Chanhee said as he tie a rope on the dog's necklace.

"Chanhee what are you doing here?" I asked

"I should be the one asking you that, a girl like you shouldn't be alone at streets, now that it's already midnight." Chanhee said. *Is he concerned about me?* I thought, no one has ever asked me like that, ever since I was in the human world... Byungie... He never asked, if he asked, it feels like he is never sincere at all, he just want to ask of I'm okay because he doesn't want to be in trouble.

"Aigoo.. Why don't we have some ice cream for a while, since Moshi wants to eat some food too." Chanhee said and I nod my head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We sit at the bench near the playground in the park. Chanhee and I have some talk while the both of us play with Moshi, his dog. It was the moment wherein I forgot all the things that happened between me, Ah Ri and Byungie. 

"Moshi, seems to like you." Chanhee said while laughing at me and Moshi.

"Moshi, is a really kind dog." I said.

"Just like me?" Chanhee asked.

"Conceited much?" I asked as I chuckle.

"Chanhee, can I ask a favor?" I asked, changing the topic.

"Sure." Chanhee nod his head.

"I... I... want to avoid Byungie." I mumbled.

"Wae?" 

"I don't know too, but I think that it will be the best thing to do." I said.

"When do you want to stop?" Chanhee asked.

"Till I can't take it anymore." I answered.

"Arraseo, I'll help you with it."

Chunji's POV

" Arraseo, I'll help you with it." I said as I give her a pat on her shoulders. Even though  don't know the reason why she will do that to L.Joe.. Maybe she was threatened by the Queenkas.. I can't stop getting curious about it.

"Anyways. Can I ask a favor too?" I asked Sun Byeol.

"Sure." Sun Byeol nod her head.

"When is your birthday?" I asked.

"Hmm.. my birthday..... It's on November 23, wae?" Sun Byeol responded.

"Chincha?! You and L.Joe have the same birthday." I said, haf amused.

"Chincha, I haven't think of that..." Sun Byeol replied and I sigh. *This girl is really weird* I thought.

"Umm.. Since I'm one month ahead of you, you should call me oppa!" I said.

"Oppa?" Sun Byeol asked, while scratching her head.

*I guess she didn't grew up here in Korea* I thought.

"Oppa means when you a guy is older than you. It is a sign of respect also." I explained and Sun Byeol nod her head, slowly.

"Chanhee oppa." Sun Byeol said while smiling brightly, and now I can feel that I'm blushing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After talking, laughing and playing with Moshi, It's getting dark, everyone in the park are starting to leave. I thought that L.Joe is looking for Sun Byeol now.

"Sun Byeol, can I have your cellphone." I said, actually it suddenly came out from my mouth, and I don't have any idea, how that happens.

"Sure." Sun Byeol said as she handles me her cellphone.

I unlock Sun Byeol's cellphone by following the "slide to unlock" (Just like in Iphone). By the time that is unlocks, I saw the picture of Sun Byeol and L.Joe as the wallpaper, smiling widely, they look like a couple here... I feal jealous about it. And out of a sudden, a weird idea crept on my mind.]

After putting my number on the contacts I return Sun Byeol's phone. I walk with her until we reach the apartment, where she and L.Joe live.

"Kamsahapnida, Chanhee." Sun Byeol said and I smile at her as I ruffle her hair.

Sun Byeol walk inside the house. Me and Moshi left.

L.Joe's POV

I was watching TV when Sun Byeol suddenly came, she walks upstairs not even greeting me.

*Yeah, what do you expect L.Joe..* I thought as I go back to watching TV.

After watching TV,  head upstairs to sleep, when I walk inside the room, I saw Sun Byeol already sleeping on the couch, without being fully aware that her cellphone kept on ringing. It didn't stop from ringing, I shook my head in astonisment.

*I wonder who is this person texting at night.* I thought as I get her phone on the table near the bed. As soon as I unlock it, I saw him, on her cellphone's wallpaper, I can't help myself but to be........... jealous?.

Chunji was smiling with Moshi, So that's why she came late at home... While staring at the picture, I remember something....

(Flashback)

I was walking on the corridor with Ah Ri, since she want me to talk to her. I saw someone.. Wait! it's not just someone, it's Sun Byeol, putting a lollipop with a note on Chunji's locker while smiling sweetly as if it was the end of the world. (chapter 8)

(End of Flashback)

Curiosity fill my mind that time,  questions start to form one by one, that I can't even think properly, that's why I didn't attend class that time.

*L.Joe, stop it! you're not jealous right?* I asked myself, and after I realized what I had asked myself, I unintentionally slap cheeks, harder, that it become red as cherries.

*L.Joe, NO, you can't fall for her.* My mind said.

*I'm not falling for her.* I defended throught my mind.

I kept on debating with my mind,that I always ended up, slapping my cheeks that it got redder than cherries. I kept on imagining things that in the end, I fell asleep.

:End of 18th Chapter:

Trailer for 19th Chapter:

* I wonder why she's like that.*

*Also with him*

[ Find out in the next chapter: I wonder why?]

 

Author's Message

A boring chapter, I guess.