If You Just Accept Me

L.Joe, I'm your guardian angel


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-9pYbYQ3OU

[Dugeun Dugeun (Thump thump) - Lucci Tokki]

Chapter 6 : If You Just Accept Me

Author's POV

It's been 3 hours since L.Joe met Sun Byeol who is the reason he attend class (for the first time). He feel relieve when Sun Byeol is not there to bother him, he can concentrate to the lesson but one thing that makes him more annoyed, it's been 7 years since L.Joe's first detention, and that was elementary, it's not that he's a good student but he's just clever to hide and reason out to the guidance councilor, teacher or even a principal

After the History class, it's time for the school dismissal and everyone prepare themselves to go home, while L.Joe is on his way to the guidance office.

L.Joe's POV

Aish! I hate detention!!

"L.Joe! Where are you going?" Chunji asked

"Umm.. Just going to the guidance office." I replied

"Hmm.. Got detention?" Chunji asked, should I tell him? Anyo! I don't want to tell him, he'll just think that I'm a crazy guy again and again and all over again..

"I need to go get some schedules." I said, oh what did I just said.

"Schedules?" Chunji asked

"hmm.. yeah, My friend is going to study here, and her mom wants me to do a favor for her." I reasoned out, oh what Am I saying?? What if he asks more and more question?

"Chincha?! What's her name?" Chunji asked with a smile on his face. Just as I expected, now, where can I get a friend?

"Moon Sun Byeol." Oh crap!! What did I just said!!  oh stupid, stupid stupid!! Oh god, help me with this!!! I mentally slap myself

"what a nice name." Chunji mumble

"I can come with you!" Chunji exclaimed

"just stay outside." I said

"arraseo." Chunji nod and we start to leave the room.

Sun Byeol's POV

Aissh!! Where did that guy go?! I've been roaming around this school for 3 hours and it seems that I can't find him. Sun Byeol! Think, think, think... LIGHTBULB!! I think he's on the detention now.

I walk to the corridor to find Byungie and I spotted a guy standing near the detention, I can't really tell if he's Byungie or not, but there's one thing I can say that his hair is also yellow like Byungie. So I run through the corridor shouting his name, but it seems that he don't notice me. So I walk closer and saw that the guy with the yellow hair is not Byungie.

I stare at him, like I was in heaven,  his hair was perfect, his eyes were so beautiful, his nose was so so attractive and his lips were so irresistable.... I still watch him, as he greet the students who pass by, he also opens the door for the girl, and with that I feel that crazy thing that makes you feel mad, angry.. Is that jealousy?

L.Joe's POV

When I walk inside the room I saw the principal talking to his daughter, his ty daughter.

"What's up Lee Byung Hun, I heard you ditched class again?"  Seong Hee, the ty daughter of principal asked, "Seductively"

"AGAIN?? Byunghun??" I asked as I raised my eyebrow.

"Um, wait let me rephrase my question, What's up L.Joe oppa, I heard you ditch class?" she said more seductive than before.

"Get lost" I muttered

"okay Lee Byunghun-" the principal said

"L.Joe" I cut-off

"Okay L.joe, I heard that you ditch class, but since, you're Ah Ri's Boyfriend, I won't give you some punishment." The principal smiled, but I feel so much anger when he mentioned the word 'boyfriend'.

"Just give me something, I don't want to owe you." I said seriously.

"Okay, you have to attend all your class, no more ditching. And get some sleep too, I Heard you are talking by yourself along the corridor." Mr.Jung firmly said.

Author's POV

L.Joe walk outside, and what surprise him is that he saw Sun Byeol

"What are you doing here?" L.Joe asked and Chunji thinks that L.Joe is asking him the question.

"Didn't I tell you that I'm coming with you?" Chunji asked back and that makes L.Joe snap back to reality, that he is the one and only person who can see Sun Byeol, unless Sun Byeol wants people to see her.

"Ah, okay" L.Joe said as he rub the back of his neck akwardly.

L.Joe and Chunji, along with Sun Byeol, were walking on the Corridor, L.Joe feel a bit uneasy about Sun Byeol following them.

Chunji's POV

I noticed that L.Joe keeps on looking at the back he's a bit uncomfortable.. Him PMS??

"L.Joe, wanna hang out with us today?" I ask, breaking the awkward silence

"Ahh.. ehh.. I think I can't come with you" L.Joe said

"Wae?" I asked, feeling disappointed, L.Joe never reject my offers, unless there is a urgent matter

"I need to get more sleep." L.Joe said and that makes me look at him, Shocked.

"SLEEP?!! Come on L.Joe you've been sleeping over the day!!" I said.

"Nah!! The principal is the one who tell me." He said, aish this guy at lying.

"Principal??" I asked

"yeah." he Said

"Forget it." I mutter

" I'll be leaving now, since you're not coming." I said. and starts to walk-away.

 

L.Joe's POV
 

" I'll be leaving now, since you're not coming." Chunji said and starts to walk-away. I look at Sun Byeol and she looks disappointed. Hmm.. I see this girl likes Chunji...

Author's POV

It was an akward silence when Sun Byeol and L.Joe were walking on the streets no one dare to talk or ask, until they reach the apartment, L.Joe decided to stay here, since he don't want to see his parents leave again.  When he walk in he immediately close the door, not letting Sun Byeol go inside. He walk upstairs and go inside his room, he look outside the window and saw Sun Byeol was standing at the gate staring at it

Sun Byeol's POV

Why is it so cold?? I started to shivers as wind passes by, I hug myself trying to feel warm atleast.

"Why can't use your powers so that you can go through doors?" L.Joe asked from the window.

"What do you think angels can do that? owners will have to accept them first, before they enter their house, you don't even believe that I'm an angel." I replied calmly

"Then just stay there." L.Joe shouted

*If you just accept me, pabo.* I thought.

Author's POV

it's been 4 hours since Sun Byeol is standing at the front gate waiting for L.Joe to accept her. While L.Joe kept on watching her from the terrace of his room, he feel guilty seeing you shivering from the wind, until he realized that he can't take t anymore.

"Yah!! Go inside." L.Joe said as he opens the gate.

"You accept me?" Sun Byeol asked cheerfully but with a weak smile.

"yah, just go inside." L.Joe said.

"Go get some shower and after that have dinner with me." L.Joe said

"Shower?" Sun Byeol asked, oblivious of the word 'shower'

"yeah, don't tell me you don't know how to shower?" L.Joe asked

"hmmm....sort of.. I really don't know what it means" Sun Byeol Shrugged her shoulders

"Really? shower, a bath when you showered water through your body for you to be comfortable and clean." L.Joe explained.

"ohhh...." Sun byeol reacted and L.Joe sighed

"That means, shower is when you took a bath?!!" Sun Byeol asked in a surprise way and that makes L.Joe face-palmed himself.

"Yes, you got it. Now go get some shower. and change your clothes into this." L.Joe said as he handled Sun Byeol the towel and t-shirt and a pajama.

"hmm.. What should I wear, this?" Sun Byeol asked as she put the towel up and the t-shirt on the other hand.  "or this?" that makes L.Joe mentally slapped himself again for Sun Byeol's stubborness.

"wear this one." L.Joe said as he pointed the t-shirt one "And this towel is for drying." he said.

"Yepidudels!!" Sun Byeol exclaimed and that makes L.Joe look at him weirdly but he can't deny he find it cute.

:End of 6th Chapter:

Trailer for 7th Chapter:

"Chincha?!!!"

"Yes, I really mean it, now go get some sleep."

"Yes!!! I love you!!!! I'm the happiest person ever!!"

[ Find out in the next chapter: Those three words]

 

Author's Message

Ayo Chingus!! Mianhae for not updating for about 1 week I guess, I'm really busy but see? this chapter is a bit long.. :)) don't unsubscribe please :)))*pouts* I love you chingus!!!  will update more I promise, pinky swear :DD