A Warning From Her

L.Joe, I'm your guardian angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-D_aaDasZ8

 

[Dyed White - Han Soa]

 

Chapter 13 : A Warning From Her

Author's POV

The weather starts to feel bad again, it starts to rain again, and this time it was a bit harder than before, students even got confused of the weather as it change unconciously.

Since L.Joe keeps on getting worried about Sun Byeol before going home he try to find Sun Byeol on around the School building, and after a long search, he never found her. So to have some rest, he decided to sit on the school lobby's bench. After a minute, he decided to stand up and go home, but there's something or more like someone caught his eyes, It was Sun Byeol walking on the lobby with puffy eyes and ruined hair. He was about to walk over her, but it seems that Chunji got first.

L.Joe's POV

After a a long rest, I decided to stand up and go home, maybe, Sun Byeol is already there. I was about to walk when I saw Sun Byeol walking on the lobby, with puffy eyes and ruined hair. *Did she cry* I thought as I watch her from a far, I was about to walk over her but it was completely ruined when Chunji was already there with her.

I don't know what to react, it's a mixed emotion of sadness, hatred and a bit of, jealousy? *Aish, L.Joe don't be jealous of them..* I thought to myself as I watch Chunji.. He's really concerned * Does he like Sun Byeol?* I thought and after realizing what I had thought, I quickly shook it of my head, thinking that it was so stupid to think of.

Haay, maybe I should go home now, wonder where is Ah Ri, never mind her, I can go home alone. I look back to Sun Byeol and Chunji as they were heading outside the school gate.

*Maybe following them, is not a bad idea.* I thought as I smirk.

Author's POV

After a few seconds of deciding, whether to follow Chunji and Sun Byeol, L.Joe finally agreed to follow them, even it looks like he's stalking... He also, doesn't even know why he came up with the idea, of following the two.

L.Joe's POV

I was walking and hiding here and there, whether Chunji or Sun Byeol unconciously look back. Luckily, they've never got a chance to saw me.The Rain is getting lighter now, luckily I brought my jacket. I follow them and we reached the cafe. Chunji led Sun Byeol to the sit near the counter, while I took the sit near the window, wherein they cannot see me, but enough for me to see them.

"Sir, what's your order?" The waitress came and asked me. "Um one capuccino." I said and the waitress jotted it as she bow her head and leave.

I look at them sky and it seems that it is not raining anymore, I glance at Sun Byeol and it seems that she's smiling an laughing with Chunji.....

After drinking some capuccino, and watching or more like stalking the two, night has come as they decided to leave the cafe and go home. Chunji and Sun Byeol stopped in front of the apartment as I was a few distance away from them. After walking Sun Byeol home, Chunji finally left and Sun Byeol go inside the apartment already, and afterwards I decided to go inside too.

Sun Byeol's POV

Me and Chanhee finally got home, I walk upstairs and took a refreshing shower, afterwards I walk dowstairs to do my homework. While working on my Homework, Byungie finally arrived and all I do is to ignore his presence.. Maybe because of the incident. I don't know if Angels should be mad at their master or they should be humble enough to take it as their fault, even though it is not.

"Yah! Why are you ignoring me?" Byungie asked a bit annoyed. But I just ignore him instead of making some lies.

"You know, You shouldn't be acting this way, when it is entirely your fault." Byungie said to me and my eyes started to get teary, with those offensive words he said.

"Okay, let's just make this situation more easier, why don't you apologize to Ah Ri?" Byungie asked. As I start to pack my things and go upstairs.

"Yah!! We're not yet done!!" Byungie shouted as I shut the door of the room as I cry on the sofa.

L.Joe's POV

"Aishh~ What's that girl's problem?" I asked myself as I walk to the kitchen for some food. When I opened the refrigerator, my eyes was caught by a lunch box with a note on it. I decided to read the note written on a piece of paper.

Byungie~ Eat this so that you will regain strength ~ Sun Byeol

Unconciously, a smile formed on my lips, after reading the letter, I open the lunch box and a delicious bento box appeared. *How did she come up with this food?* I asked myself as I shrug, I decided to reheat it and eat it for dinner. After eating dinner, I head upstairs when I saw Sun Byeol carrying a pillow and  a bed sheet.

"Where are you taking those?" I asked

"I'm going to sleep, wae?" Sun Byeol asked and I look at her confused.

"I'm going to sleep downstairs, sleeping in the same room with you, just feel the room with awkwardness." Sun Byeol said  as she go downstairs, not even hearing my reply to her. I shrug my shoulders as I head to my room.

After having some shower, I jump on my bed as I stare blankly at the ceiling of the room, Remembering everything that had happened...Especially between Chunji and Sun Byeol.

*Seeing Sun Byeol happy when she's with Chunji, just make me feel...... mad...*

"Aish!! L.Joe what are you thinking about?!!" I start to quarrel with myself, until I got tired that I didn't notice that I already fell asleep.
 

Author's POV

L.Joe woke up, and starts to get ready for school, when suddenly he saw that there's no Sun Byeol around the house.

Sun Byeol's POV

I was walking on the school hallway when I saw Ah Ri and her friends. *They must be the queenka* I thought as I remember what Byungie told me last night, that I should apologize to Ah Ri, for what I've done. I walk over to Ah Ri as they stare at me.

"Ah Ri-ssi, can we talk for a while?" I asked politely.

"Oh sure." She said with a smile. We went to the cafe near the school canteen, where I decided to apologize to her.

"I want to apologize of I've done yesterday" I said

"It's okay, but let me give you a warning." I was about to smile, but the last statement, makes me nervous.

"A warning?" I asked and before she could reply she took a sip of her coffee first.

"Yes, a warning. About me, L.Joe and YOU, the extra." She said that makes me confused. What does she mean by extra?

"An extra?" I asked

"Aish. Don't be such an innocent person like you don't know what you were doing. You're flirting with my boyfriend." She said and I was taken back with her words, *Do I look like I'm flirting with Byungie?* I asked myself

"Just get lost, I don't want you to ruin our relationship." Ah Ri said as she leave me alone in the cafe, dumb founded.

Chunji's POV

I saw L.Joe on his locker getting his books and some things, I know it's my first time seeing him being this serious in his studies, I mean, it is the first time I saw him, getting his books and use it for some studying purposes. I took a deep breath before approaching him.

"Hi L.Joe." I stated with a small smile.

"Oh, hi." He said with a smile.

"Um, can we talk for a while?" I asked.

"Sure." He said and with that, we walk to the school fields.

"So, L.Joe I just want to ask you about the incident yesterday." I said, breaking the awkward silence between us.

"There's nothing to talk about." He said, trying to avoid the topic.

"Seriously, Are you going to let this continue?" I asked a bit annoyed.

"Well, it's entirely her fault, so why are you asking me, as if I'm the one who cause trouble?" He asked.

"So, you're not going to let her hear her explanation first.?" I asked and he raise his eyebrows.

"Why do I have to hear her explanation, if I saw the whole incident.. Chunji, don't be such a stupid person, I saw the entire thing!! so there's no need to hear her explanation." L.Joe said in a serious way.

"Well, Sun Byeol is your childhood friend and she's been there for you since you were children, and with that simple accident, you're not going to forgive her?? Honestly speaking, she don't have to be like this, it's already done, but the way you act just make her feel guilty and act this way." I explained 

"And if you continue to be like this, I promise to you that, I will ask Sun Byeol to live with me." I said in a serious way and L.Joe look at me.

"But..." L.Joe was about to say something but I cut him off.

"No buts, go hear her explanation and apologize for her for what you've done." I said as I tap His shoulders.

*Hope you will be okay with each ither again.* I thought as I watch L.Joe leave.

 

 

:End of 13th Chapter:

Trailer for 14th Chapter:

"Sun Byeol!"

"Why are you here?"

"I'm here to..."

"What?! to tell me to apologize to Ah Ri, Yes Sir, I apologized already!! Now leave me alone." 

Find out in the next chapter: Please Forgive Me]

 

 

Author's Message

Ayo Chingus!! atlast I updated... It's been a week since I've updated the last chapter.. But I do work on this A LOT, so don't forget to comment and subscribe... Mianhae, for making you guys wait, I just can't think of the right scene... Yeah, It's a bit hard!! And guys!! one more favor do follow me at tumblr..

http://colorfulandcheerfulsensibilities.tumblr.com/

http://angelbaeksumin.tumblr.com/