Please Forgive me

L.Joe, I'm your guardian angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh7GZ58xSGk

[She was dragged - Panini]

 

Chapter 14 : Please Forgive Me

Author's POV

Classes had ended and Sun Byeol still ignores L.Joe everytime he goes nearer and talk to her. L.Joe is becoming impatient with it, but he never gives up. Until they reach their apartment wherein Sun Byeol is inside their room, doing homeworks.

L.Joe's POV

"Sun Byeol!" I called her as I go inside the room.

"Why are you here?" Sun Byeol asked not taking her eyes off her notebook.

"I'm here to..." I was thinking of the right answer, but it seems that my brain is not cooperating with me right now, Aish, how come I can't think of the right answer?

"What?! To tell me to apologize to Ah Ri, Yes Sir, I apologized already, now leave me alone." Sun Byeol exclaimed leaving me dumbfounded, I don't know what to react, I feel guilty of what I had done to her yesterday. I mean, how can I act like that to her, *L.Joe you pabo, pabo* 

"I'm here to apologize." I said. But that doesn't receive any reply from her.

"Look, I'm sorry, for what I've done, I act so stupid and jerk, and I want to tell you that I feel so guilty with what I had done." I explained while she just continue doing her work.

"I'm really sorry, please forgive me." I said But I was ignored, again. Sun Byeol stop doing her work as she lay herself to the sofa and sleep, without even replying to my explanation. 

"Aish! eotteokhae?" I asked myself as I jump on the bed. I stare at the ceiling while thinking of another way for Sun Byeol to forgive me, but it seems that it was hopeless, my brain is not helping me. 

Sun Byeol's POV

"Aish! eotteokhae?" Byungie eclaimed in frustration. I cover my face with my pillow so that he can't see me. *Should I forgive him?* I thought as I think of him, unconciously, a tear fell from my eye, *Why am I crying?* I thought to myself as I wipe the tear away but it was followed by another, until I realized that I was crying because of what happened.

*Aish, Sun Byeol why do you have to cry?* I asked myself as I stand up and go outside the room and decided to have a walk outside.

My brain is so exhausted from what happened today, I don't think I can do it anymore. Being with the guy with so much pride, meeting a girl who is sp\o desperate and having the both of them in my life is such a burden. *But I have to do this...*

"Fighting!!!" I unconciously shout infront of the crowd, earning a stare from them.

"Mianhae, mianhae." I said akwardly, while I take a bow. After they go back to their own business, I heave a deep sigh.

"That was embarrasing." I mumble as I shrug my shoulders and continue to walk until I reach the park.

It was a bit late and there's no other person in the park but me, and luckily there was a vending machine wherein I can buy something to drink. I get a coin from my pocket and insert it in the coin panel and after a second the drink came out.

"Hmmm.. Soju?" I asked myself while looking at the bottle I shrug my shoulders as I start to drink it.

"It's sour.... bleh!" I exclaimed as I make a face while I stuck my tongue out. "Luckily I brought my lollipop." I said as I start to unwrap it.

After finishing the drink, I started to feel dizzy, the surroundings started to get blur and with that my body starts to feel numb that makes me fall asleep.

Author's POV

It was 9pm already but Sun Byeol was not yet home. L.Joe did wake up just to find Sun Byeol but it was a bit hopeless since L.Joe doesn't have an idea where Sun Byeol could possibly go when she needs some space.

"Aish!! Sun Byeol, that girl, what if she gets Rap--" 

"No, L.Joe, that will never happen, never." L.Joe reassuringly said to himself.

"But what if he gets kidnapped?" 

"No! L.Joe stop thinking stuffs like this!!" L.Joe lightly slap himself for acting weird and for thinking such stuffs.

"But I'm not kidding... What if..."

"No, no no and no, no more 'what ifs' L.Joe no more." L.Joe argued to himself.

L.Joe keeps on panicking, that he finally realized that he should go outside to find Sun Byeol. L.Joe runs to the streets while thinking and with that he remembers that Sun Byeol often goes to the park when they hav some arguments and fights.

L.Joe saw Sun Byeol sleeping on the bench.

*This girl is crazy, how can she sleep outside, when it is cold.* L.Joe thought to himself as he wrapped Sun Byeol with his jacket.

"Oh.. Hi Byungie~~ You look so handsome.. hiccup!" Sun Byeol unconciously said to L.Joe as she touch L.Joe's face. Meanwhile, L.Joe feel he was electrified with Sun Byeol's sudden actions, he don't know what to feel since he never experience this type of situation.

"Byungie--" 

"Stop blabbering stupid things, get on my back." L.Joe said to Sun Byeol as he piggy-back ride her.

"Byungie.... Mianhaeyo~, hiccup!" Sun Byeol mumble, unconciously a smile formed on L.Joe's face.

"I should be the one to tell you that." L.Joe replied as he smile.

"So, will you forgive me?" L.Joe expectantly asked with a smile.

"I can see that you're smiling, don't smile at me like that, I'm going to fall over you..." Sun Byeol accidentally confessed, and after realizing what she said she quickly cover . Even though she's a bit drunk, she can't deny that with just a flash of L.Joe's smile, she is falling in love with him.

*So, You really like me huh?* L.Joe thought as he smile, little did he know he is blushing.

*Why did I say that?* Sun Byeol asked herself and everytime she remember what she said, she mentally slap herself. While L.Joe who notices Sun Byeol mentally laugh at how cute she was.

*I promise I won't hurt you again.* L.Joe thought.

*Aishh!! Sun Byeol you pabo, pabo, pabo* Sun Byeol thought

They reached the apartment and L.Joe notice that Sun Byeol is sleeping already. He let her sleep on the bed so that she will be comfortable. Before sleeping he glance back at Sun Byeol and with that he soon go back to sleep.

 

 

 

:End of 14th Chapter:

Trailer for 15th Chapter:

"Sun Byeol wake up"

"Wae?"

"Were going somewhere"

"Somewhere?"

"It's a date come on!"
 

Find out in the next chapter: Saturday Afternoon]

 

 

Author's Message

Hi guys! I updated kekeke