What Will I Do Once I Have a Lover

L.Joe, I'm your guardian angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI6mEpi5O5A


[What I want to do once I have a lover - Yoseob and Gayoon]

 

Chapter 16 : What Will I Do Once I Have a Lover

L.Joe's POV

"Yoboseyo?" I asked the other line.

"Oppa~ t's me Ah Ri." 

"Hi Ah Ri, Why do you call?" I asked.

"Umm.. Oppa~ Can you meet me at Cafe Norriter, near the Hongdae Mall? I really need your help." Ah Ri asked.

"Sure, I'll wait for you there." I said as I end  the call.

*Now, how am I supposed to tell this to Sun Byeol? I'll just send her a message when I leave.* I thought as I prepare to leave.

Sun Byeol's POV

While singing,  I saw Byungie talking to someone on the phone, then after talking to that person on the other line, he starts to walk away.

*Byungie, is leaving?* I thought but I shook it off my head as I put my attention back on singing.

After the singing contest I walk down the stage carrying the price I won, yes, I won the singing contest and I can't believe it... The price was a couple bracelet, the ajumma that gave me said that it was specially made for couples wherein the boy will wear the other one, while his girlfriend will wear the other. She also explained that it signifies their love for each other, she also suggested that if I don't have any boyfriend, I should give it to my closest friend... Anyways before I forgot, Where did that guy go??

Suddenly, my cellphone beep, I get it from my pocket and start to read the message from Byungie.

"Sun Byeol, I'll be leaving first, wait for me outside the lotte world and DON'T LEAVE. I'll be back before 5pm. Arraseo?" 

"Okay" I mumbled to myself.

L.Joe's POV

After riding the bus, I finally arrived at the Cafe Norriter, wherein me and Ah Ri decided to meet. I wait for Ah Ri outside, and when I saw her, I wave my hand to get her attention.

"Annyeong oppa~" Ah Ri greeted.

"So, why do you call?" I asked

"Ah, I just wanna ask you a favor, can I?" Ah Ri asked.

"Sure, what is it?" I asked.

"Ummm.... Actually, I need to buy a dress, for a family dinner tonight." Ah RI said 

"And oppa, I know that you know what fits for me... So oppa, is it okay for you?" Ah Ri asked as she hold my hands. I don't know if I should agree, but since I'm already here and she needs help, better agree with it.

"Okay." I said, and the both of us, head to the Hongdae Mall , few block away from us.
 

Just what she said, that she needs to buy a dress for a family dinner tonight, so I help her choose what fits her, I actually don't know her style, and what perfectly suits her, but since I was her ex-boyfriend, I manage to figure it out a bit.

After buying the dress we go to the salon for her hair and make up, and I decided to pay all of it, from the dress to make up and hair, since I insist on using her money.

And when everything was finished, I walk her to the restaurant, near the mall, since it's getting dark and it's not safe for a girl to walk alone on the streets. When we arrived at the restaurant, Ah Ri suddenly cling her arms around mine.

"Oppa, why don't you come with me, I want you to meet my parents and other relatives." Ah Ri said

"A-- A--Aniyo, you don't have to"

"I insist, come on oppa~ they are waiting for us!" Ah Ri said as she pull me inside the restaurant.

The waiter inside the restaurant, us upstairs, where Ah Ri's family and other relatives were.

"Good evening umma and uppa, halmoni and halpojee, ajumma and ahjussi." Ah Ri greeted, as she take a bow.

"Oh~ you bring him with you, come sit with us." Ah Ri's mother said. *What does she meant by that, does it means that it was all planned?* I thought to myself as I smile at them and take a sit beside Ah Ri.

"Everyone, I want you to meet my boyfriend Lee Byung Hun." Ah Ri said and my eyes widen in shocked.

*Did she just said BOYFRIEND?!* I thought, that's it, she planned everything, she called me and asked for a favor, then suddenly she introduced me to her parents as her boyfriend?! I knew it!!

"So, Byung Hun, how did you met my daughter?" Ah Ri's father asked.

"Ah.. Eh." I was speechless, Am I going to lie, or should I tell them the truth.

"Appa! I already told you that, you don't have to ask that again." Ah Ri said

"Arraseo, Arraseo." Mr.Song said.

"Don't be shy Byung Hun, you can call us umma and uppa." Ah Ri's mother said. *And what now?! they want me to call them umma and uppa, I'm not their son-in-law!!* I exclaimed in my mind, since there is no other thing to express it, I'm not that stupid to tell it to them.

"And besides, you're welcome here, since this dinner was specially held for the both of you." Ah Ri's grand father said.

"Can you excuse me for a while?" I asked as I leave them.

I was outside the restaurant when Ah Ri grab my hand.

"Oppa~ Gwaenchana?" Ah Ri asked me.

"Do you think I'm okay, when all this time I was being used by the girl I used to love and put my trust on?!"

"After breaking up with me, and humiliate me in-front of the whole school, you still proclaim me as your boyfriend to your family and to the whole school?!" 

"You know what, maybe let's end this friendship or should I say, never ever, asked another chance from me, cause you know what, I'm done, with you're own act!!" I blurted

"Oppa~ let me explain, please?" Ah Ri asked.

"No more explanation. Because for the rest of my life I wasted everything, just for you." I said.

"Why are you doing this?! because you like Sun Byeol?!" Ah Ri suddenly asked.

*Shoot! I forgot Sun Byeol!!* I thought as I mentally slapped myself for forgetting about that. 

I run as fast as I could, not even answering Ah Ri's question, who cares? I don't even care for her nor think about her anymore.

Author's POV

It was past 7pm when L.Joe arrived, he saw Sun Byeol standing outside the Lotte World waiting. She follow what L.Joe said to him, that wait outside, don't leave and wait for him,because he will be back BEFORE 5pm. But he, himself broke his promise.

L.Joe walk over to Sun Byeol without saying anything, he just stand there staring blankly. Awkwardness fill the atmosphere for the both of them, none of them, dare to talk just to break the silence. Until...

"I'm sorry to make you wait so long." L.Joe sincerely apologized to Sun Byeol.

"Ani.. It's okay." Sun Byeol said while smiling.

"Your legs, is it okay?" L.Joe asked.

"De. I can still walk." Sun Byeol said and L.Joe smile in relief.

"Let's go now, it's getting late, the last mean bus might leave us." L.Joe said as he hold Sun Byeol's hand.

L.Joe's POV

"Byungie, you told me that it was a date right? what do you mean by date?" Sun Byeol cluelessy asked.

"It means when two people usually go outside to go to a specific place, such as restaurant, cinemas amusement parks..." I explained.

"Ohh..." Sun Byeol utter while nodding her head.

"You mean couples?" Sun Byeol asked

"Yes.... I mean NO!" I exclaimed, I changed the answer to avoid misunderstanding between us.

"Arraseo, well thank you for the date." Sun Byeol said.

"Aniyo, I should be the one to tell you that." I said.

"Wae?" Sun Byeol asked

"Because you come with me here, it's really my first time to go to Lotte World and it's also my first time having so much fun." I said.

"What do you mean by first time having so much fun? does it means everything you never been happy?" Sun Byeol asked.

"Ani.. It's just ever since childhood my parents never bring me outside the house, nor having time with me.... They are worthless in short." I said full of sarcasm.

"Aniyo!! Even though they don't have time for you, it doesn't mean that they don't love you anymore, if they work a lot on their business it doesn't mean that they are selfish, always remember that our parents will do everything for their child's future." Sun Byeol explained.

" Have you even try once, to ask them why are they doing this? If not, try even once." Sun Byeol said and I nod my head.

"The bus is already here. Let's go now." I said as we ride the bus.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Sun Byeol arrived at the Bus station near our apartment, that means there's still a few blocks to walk before we get home.

"Byungie, let's play a game." Sun Byeol beamed.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Let's play rock, paper and scissors, if I win I'm getting a piggy back ride from you, but if you win, I will shut my mouth for the whole day!!" Sun Byeol exclaimed.

"Fine." I utter as I roll my eyes.

"Rock, paper, scissors!!" Sun Byeol said and afterwards I form a rock using my hand and into my surprise Sun Byeol used the paper. 

"Omo! I won!!" Sun Byeol beamed while jumping in happiness.

"Ppali~!! Ride now." I said as I carry Sun Byeol on my back.

"Hihihihi~ " Sun Byeol laughed.

"Aish!! stop laughing." I said.

"What is the feeling of having a lover?" Sun Byeol asked, RANDOMLY.

"Well, it depends." I said as I shrug my shoulders.

"Well I wish I could have one, someday." Sun Byeol said.

*Then I wish it was me* I thought to myself.

"You know If I have a boyfriend, there's so much things that I wanted to do, first is kiss given by him, second is late night travel at beautiful places, third is going on a picnic, fourth is getting  a piggy back ride and the last is a couple ring to be given." Sun Byeol said and for some strange reason I start to smile like an idiot, I actually imagine everthing she said, but why?

"How about you Byungie?" 

My head snapped up "Ah... eh, when I have a girlfriend, I want to kiss her, travel with her at night, going on a picnic with her, fourth is giving her a piggy back ride, giving her a couple ring...."

"Yah! that's my answer!!" Sun Byeol hissed as she slightly hit my shoulders.

"I'm not finish yet." I said. " The last thing I want to do with her is that I want to surprise her in a good way. " I added. Then out of a sudden Sun Byeol reached for my cheeks and Pinch it HARSHLY.

"I just noticed that your cheeks are so FLUFFY." Sun Byeol beamed while continue to pinch it. I hit her arm continuously until she gave up and stopped it.

"Yah! You're destroying my face." I said while rubbing my red cheeks.

"Hihihi.." Sun Byeol giggled

"Hey! It's not funny." I hissed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After walking while hearing constant teasing from Sun Byeol, we finally arrived at the apartment and that only means one thing...FREEDOM.

"Yah! Get down now, You're so heavy you know that." I said.

"Arraseo, uppa." Sun Byeol said in not so good way as she release her arms around my neck and step her feet on the ground.

"Appu, my back hurts." I said

"Well, I waited so long so that's what you get, mister." Sun Byeol stuck her tongue out.

Because of Tiredness, I jump on the couch and relax myself for  a while, carrying Sun Byeol for half a minute is just a burden for a guy like me.

While relaxing, Sun Byeol sit beside me as she grab my wrist I raise my eyebrow at her as she put a bracelet around my wrist and after she put it on my wrist she bring out another one and put her on her wrist.

"What's this?" I asked.

"A gift." Sun Byeol said as she shrug her shoulders,she stand-up and run upstairs. 

"Goodnight Byungie!!" Sun Byeol shouted from upstairs.

I shrug my shoulder in disbelief.

"She gave me a couple bracelet for no reason." I mumble. Suddenly I remember the incident that 

:End of 16th Chapter:

Trailer for 17th Chapter:

" Cut the crap of being an innocent person."

"This is the second time that I'm warning you."

"Don't you ever, disobey it."

"Or else...."

Find out in the next chapter: Second warning, I guess... ]

 

 

Author's Message

Hi! It's been a long time, haaayy... Do you think it's getting boring?? I need your opinion about it =___=.