Having You Is Harder Than I Thought

L.Joe, I'm your guardian angel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNX1M9kkgi0

[Hurt-Hyeji ft. Uptown]

Chapter 9 : Having You Is Harder Than I Thought

Author's POV

Sun Byeol reached the apartment where they stayed, she opens the door and she was surprised that L.Joe is not there. Questions starts to form in her head, she starts to get worried, she has an instincts that L.joe is somewhat, in pain...

L.Joe's POV

[Flashbacks]

"Oppa, He broke up with me." Ah Ri said as she cried, I don't know what to feel. My heart pity her, but my mind told me to do the opposite. It tells me to ignore her, let her cry and beg me. What should I do?

"You still love me right?? Oppa.. You still want Ah Ri to be your girlfriend right??" Ah Ri said and when I was about to answer, she suddenly kiss me, kiss me like nothing happened in the past, like were still a couple today.

"I'm sorry, oppa for breaking your heart, sorry for everything that I've done. I'll make it up to you. Let's have a date tomorrow." Ah Ri said and I was speechless, I don't know if I will take the chance to make up with her, and forget everything that had happened from the past or I will reject her, like the way she broke up with me.

[End of Flashbacks]

"Can I get another drink please?" I asked as I start to hiccups.

"Sir, I guess you have to go home now.. Minors are not allowed to drink alcohols." The waiter said, and I suddenly grab his collar.

"S-s-sir.. I don't want to cause any trouble here.. Please stop." The waiter cried, I smirk at him as I pushed him and he landed on the floor.

 

Author's POV

Hours had passed and L.Joe is still not home.

*Should I go outside and look for him? should I ask the Teen Top? Aishh Such a pabo How am I supposed to do that??* Sun Byeol asked herself and mentally slapped herself for what she've said.

Out of a sudden the door bursted open, revealing a drunk L.Joe.

"Byungie! You're here! why are you.... drunk?" Sun Byeol asked unsurely. And L.Joe just passed by ignoring Sun Byeol's question to him.

"I heard that you and Ah Ri are couples again?" Sun Byeol, asked changing the topic.

"Would you just shut your mouth? I don't entertain any questions and any opinions, nor suggestions, so better shut it." L.Joe replied in a annoyed slash sarcastic manner.

"Why are you acting like this?" Sun Byeol suddenly blurted, as she can't ease it anymore.

"Will you just leave me? I don't need you?!" L.Joe shouted and Sun Byeol was offended with what he said.

"You really want me to leave?" Sun Byeol asked and L.Joe walk towards her.

"Yes I want you to leave right now, I don't need you in my life!!!" L.Joe shouted in front of Sun Byeol and Sun Byeol can't take it anymore, her eyes starts to get teary.

"What do you really think of me?" Sun Byeol asked

"I told you that I'm not entertaining questions, but there's one thing want to tell you that, I don't need an Angel like you, I would rather die in hell than to spend my life with an ANGEL!! Angels are not true, they don't exist, so will you just stop pretending!" L.Joe said and out of a sudden Sun Byeol run outside.

Tears were streaming down her face, and the rain starts to pour down, Sun Byeol is getting wet from the rain, but she doesn't care at all. She reached the park, she sat on the swing, as Sun Byeol cries harder, the rain pours harder than ever. Remember? Sun Byeol is the caretaker of the sun moon and the stars, everytime she smiles, the sun shines brightly, everytime she's happy and cheerful and weather is extremely better, but since she is in a situation, wherein she was truly hurt with the argument, Sun Byeol can't stop herself from crying, the rain was accompanying her, in order for the tears to be remain hidden.

*Maybe having you in my life is harder that I though* Sun Byeol said to herself.

Morning had passed and it was still raining, but not as hard as last night. L.Joe finally wake up, seeing himself sleeping on the sofa, and suddenly, he remembers what happened last night, he walk upstairs to look for Sun Byeol, but there was no sign of her, he go downstairs and head to the kitchen but still there is no Sun Byeol, but there's something that caught L.Joe's eye is the bentobox above the table with a note on it.

 

Byungie, Look what I've made for you, it's a Bento Box!. Since you're still not home, I decided to read some cook books I found in the living room and that's it I made a Bento box especially for you, so please don't be mad at me already for calling you Byungie. ~ Sun Byeol :"3

 

L.Joe opened the Bento Box and It's already cold, Sun Byeol made it last night, but since they have an argument, L.Joe was not able to eat his dinner. Back to the topic, L.Joe suddenly remembered that it is wednesday today and they have classes, he starts to get curious if Sun Byeol go to school, but if she had gone to school, how come her school bag is at the sofa, her shoes is at the shoe rack. Well there's one more guess left, Sun Byeol is not at home since last night.

Without any hesistation, L.Joe run outside the apartment, and start to look for Sun Byeol, while running. He checked his phone and thre is 20 missed calls from CAP and Chunji and 50 unread message from Niel, Changjo and Ricky.

L.Joe's POV

Aissh!! Where did that girl go? I run and run and finally reached my last possible destination, the park. I decided to take for a walk while finding Sun Byeol, and I saw a figure, that is exactly like Sun Byeol. I decided to check who is it and If I'm not mistaken it's Sun Byeol. And yes it is Sun Byeol sleeping on the bench.

"Sun Byeol, wake up, were going home." I said as I shook her body a bit.

"Am I going back to heaven?" Sun Byeol mumble. "Byungie, doesn't need me anymore." Sun Byeol added and tears started to fall again.

"Yah! Stop hallucinating, were going home. " I said and Sun Byeol, still ignored me, without any hesitation I carried Sun Byeok bridal style, and I was surprised that she is still sleeping, while her tears are still falling, is that even possible. People were looking at us, some were taking a picture, asih, what do they think of us a fairytale? that is doing our own fantasy world here in the park. Haay.. People these days.
 Being a journalist everyday.

Luckily I brought my jacket, cover Sun Byeol with it as we take the taxi.

Sun Byeol's POV

*My whole body is aching, especially my head, I don't what it is, but my body starts to get heavier, like I can't stand alone, luckily Byungie is there to help me. Is he doing this because he pity me, or because he really needs me?* I can't stop myself from asking questions, I want them to be answered, I'm really confused now, last night he said that he doesn't need me anymore, but what food did he ate and he came to look for me, and ask me to go home. Is everything a truth or a lie? Why Can't I determine if he's lying or not?

Everything happened so fast, out of a sudden my sight becomes blurred and suddenly I went unconscious, that last thing I knew that happened is that we left the park.

 

:End of 9th Chapter:

Trailer for 10th Chapter:

"You're awake."

"Leave me alone."

"Mianhae."

"Why am I here? You don't need me right?"

"It was a Big Mistake"

[ Find out in the next chapter: Mistake]

 

Author's Message

I updated!! Chingus!! kekeek!! Anyways I can't stop myself from fangirling Teen Top, I'm excited for their live for "I wanna love" kekeke. Don't forget to write your comments, I really love reading your comments!

AND GUESS WHAT?! I HAVE 14 SUBSCRIBERS, THANK YOU SUBSCRIBERS FOR SUBSCRIBING MY STORIES, I DO OWE YOU ALOT!! *MUAH*