Good News and the Bad News

L.Joe, I'm your guardian angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFj6SG0iT7E
[Together - Secret]

 

Chapter 20 : Good News and the Bad News

Author's POV

Two weeks had already passed and Month of  October was already over, and it was  really shocking that Sun Byeol still ignore and avoid L.Joe, she really got that far and that made L.Joe grew confused. Everytime he approach her she will leave or excuse her self, when he ask her why is she ignoring and avoiding him, she will change the topic and sometimes, pretend like she never heard it. When he tries to explain everything, it gets more worser. This repeat everyday but he never gets tired of it but that doesn't convince her as well.

While waiting for the class to start, L.Joe stare at his bracelet then back at Sun Byeol who was few meters away from him. He heave a deep sigh as he stare blankly at the window, his really depressed now, and Ah Ri is not a big help at all. All she does is nag and whine all day that made him sick of it, and avoid her as well. It's really a bad bad news for him.

The school bell rang, making everyone go back to their own places and wait for the teacher to come in.

"Goodmorning everyone." Mr. Kang greeted the students, as a sign of respect to their teacher, all of them stand-up and greet back.

"Arraseo, take your sit now." Mr.Kang said.

"Hello everyone, today is a good news for us." Mr. Kang said while smiling widely.

*Not really* L.Joe thought while he look at outside the window, enjoying the view, not even listening to the old man talking in front.

"Since the semestral break will be tomorrow, why don't we go for a trip?" Mr.Kang asked, making everyone clap their hands in excitement.

"Me and my co-teachers were planning that we should have a camping at jejou island." Mr.Kang said.

Everyone in the classroom turn from being quiet teenagers to noisy kids who are excited to go to the amusement park.

"But, There's one thing that we co-teachers need from you guys." Mr. Kang said. "We need a parent's approval letter that you're coming." 

Students become quiet for a moment then suddenly they all sigh, as if it was hopeless that their parents will let them go on the trip.

"It's for your own good, we can't afford to handle all of you guys, so you need to have a parent's approval... AND one more thing, never ever run away from home and make an improvise letter." Mr.Kang said as he leave the room

*So... Boring.* L.Joe thought again, and this time he was scribbling something on his notebook.

*Fast-forward*

After having a long discussion about the trip to Jejou Island the bell finally ring making everyone walk outside the classroom with a smile on their faces but whenever they think of the parent's approval letter makes them worried. L.Joe saw Sun Byeol who was about to leave the classroom and approach her.

"Sun Byeol!" L.Joe called Sun Byeol, making her face him.

"Oppa~ Mianhae for being late. Let's have a break together." Ah Ri, who was in a wrong timing suddenly appeared.

"Wait Ah Ri, I have to talk to someone." L.Joe said while trying to let himself go from Ah Ri's tight grip.

"Sun Byeol, let's have a break together, with the Teen Top of course." Chunji said as he put his hand on Sun Byeol's shoulder. Before leaving the room, Sun Byeol look at L.Joe with a sorry look, while L.Joe who was carried away with it, just let himself get dragged by Ah Ri.

"Annyeong noona!!" Ricky shouted, caughting everyone's attention. Changjo who is beside Ricky kick him on the legs making him yelp in pain.

"What's your problem?!" Ricky asked Changjo while trying his best not to shout.

"Nothing." Changjo coolly replied while shrugging his shoulders.

"Annyeong~" Sun Byeol greeted Teen Top with a smile. She took the sit between Niel and Chunji, and start to eat her sandwich.

"Where's L.Joe?" CAP asked Chunji.

"Look at your left." Chunji said as he stuff some toast in his mouth.

CAP and the others followed what Chunji said, and they saw L.Joe eating with Ah Ri.

"That witch! she's stealing hyung from us." Ricky stammered, he's really fuming in anger now. Niel sighed, seeing his hyung with Ah Ri makes him go sad and mad.

"She's really clingy huh?" Changjo mumbled.

"Cheer up!!" Sun Byeol said trying to make Teen Top happy.

"Sorry noona, but seeing hyung with that witch AGAIN, really make us all sick." Niel said while shaking the yogurt bottle he's holding.

"Don't be sad, L.Joe chooses her over us, so why do we even bother to look after him?" Chunji asked that made Teen Top including Sun Byeol, shocked.

"Seriously, you know that hyung can't do that to us, I mean he never done that, and that's the reason why they break up." Ricky said.

"Yes, he can do that, can't you see, he's been ignoring us for more than a week all because of Ah Ri." Chunji said.

"No, he can't do that, Maybe.. Just Maybe Ah Ri is being the clingy one." Ricky defended.

"Yes, he can, why don't you ask Sun Byeol about that then." Chunji said to Ricky. Ricky look at Sun Byeol expecting for an answer.

"Ah..eh... I can't say that he will choose Ah Ri over you guys but...... He seems to be always on Ah Ri's side." Sun Byeol shyly replied.

"See? Even Sun Byeol." Chunji said.

"No! Hyung can't do that." Ricky said.

"Stop it will you? It's really seldom for us to be together then you bring up this topic just for us to argue? come on!! stop, arraseo?" CAP cut off.

"yes hyung." both Chunji and Ricky replied.

"Cheer up everyone!! We are all here to have fun, not to have some arguements and fights." Niel said.

"De. We should celebrate, now that the semestral break will be tomorrow and yes!! no more school for a month" Changjo said.

"Oh, yeah~ semestral break. NO History class." Ricky said. "Noona are you coming to the trip?" Ricky asked and Sun Byeol nod her head slowly.

Everything went back to normal, all of them forgot about the arguement that happened a while ago. Everyone starts to talk about the trip and what are their plans about it... But someone, or should we say HIM, watch them with pure jealousy.

"Oppa~ What do you think about the trip?" She, who noticed that he is not paying attention to her.

"I don't know." He replied flatly.

"Aren't you coming?" She asked.

"I said I don't know." He said a bit this time.

"Arraseo, text me if you will come." She said

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's already 5pm and the class has come to an end, L.Joe noticed that Sun Byeol already left the classroom, he sighed as he starts to leave the classroom, who wouldn't be disappointed when your plan was all ruined.

(Flashbacks)

The Bell rang and everyone starts to leave the canteen to go back to their classrooms and continue the class. L.Joe was about to approach the Teen Top because of Sun Byeol, but then he saw that Sun Byeol was not there also with Chunji. 

* I need to think of a plan to approach her, when HE is not with her* he thought as he run to the corridor.

While having the boring class, as well L.Joe was looking outside the window, admiring the nature. He is thinking of his plan.

*What if I approach her after school, grab her wrist and drag her somewhere else wherein no one can see us. I need to talk to her, I mean I need to apologize and explain as well.* He thought to himself, until he decided to do it.

(end of flashbacks)

He walks on the corridor and then he notice that Ah Ri was not everywhere also with her friends, he shrug his shoulders and continue to walk. He then saw Sun Byeol with Ah Ri and her friends again, and this time he hides on the side, to watch them secretly.

"You know, you're really an attention seeker." Ah Ri said to Sun Byeol.

"What is it this time Ah Ri?" Sun Byeol asked.

"Well, we just want to make it clear for you... That you're such a flirt!! After flirting with L.Joe oppa, you now flirt with Teen Top? Come on!!" Ah Ri said as she slap Sun Byeol on the face. L.Joe was shocked with what he saw. He was wrong, DEFINITELY. All this time he is an idiot believing on Ah Ri's act. It was Sun Byeol being bullied by Ah Ri and her friends but then he still protect Ah Ri.

*What have I done?* L.Joe thought to himself, he saw Sun Byeol run past him, he thought that it was the chance to talk to her so he grab her wrist that made her stop from running.

"Sun Byeol are you okay?" L.Joe sincerely asked Sun Byeol.

"Why are you here?" Sun Byeol asked not looking at L.Joe.

"Ah....eh...." L.Joe don't know what to answer, he can't tell her that he was walking on the corridor and accidently saw them because it doesn't make sense at all.

"I have to go now.." Sun Byeol mumble to L.Joe.

"Wait. We Have to talk." L.Joe said to Sun Byeol.

"What for? to ask me what have I done to her?" Sun Byeol asked.

"It's not that.." L.Joe said but was cut-off when Sun Byeol pull her wrist.

"Not this time, Byunghun." Sun Byeol said and walk. L.Joe was shocked, it's his first time hearing Sun Byeol call him by his real name. She must be really mad.

"Oppa~ what are you doing here?" Ah Ri asked as she cling her arm to L.Joe while acting cute and innocent.

"Ah Ri, let go, I have to talk to someone." L.Joe said, trying to escape from Ah Ri.

"You're going to talk to her, but oppa~ she slap me~~" Ah Ri whined L.Joe heave a deep sigh and pull her arms from Ah Ri.

"I'm not going to believe you ever again." L.joe said.

"Oppa? wae?" Ah Ri asked.

" I saw what you've done now please let go." L.Joe said, in a serious but scary tone. Ah Ri tremble in fear and took one step back. L.Joe run as he try to catch up with Sun Byeol.

L.Joe kept on running to the park, to the streets but it he never saw Sun Byeol, so he decided to give up and go home instead. Maybe Sun Byeol is at home already. When he arrive at the apartment he saw Sun Byeol already sleeping on the sofa in the living room

*It was too early to sleep.* He thought to himself as he put the blanket to cover Sun Byeol.

"Mianhaeyo, for what I've done... I was so stupid that time....... But now, I've decided that I'm going to change for good." L.Joe mumble as he carress her cheeks and smile.

*I hope everything will be back to normal.* L.Joe thought as he walk upstairs

:End of 20th Chapter:

Trailer for 21th Chapter:

"Where are you going?"

"You don't have to know that."

"Wait.. Don't tell me.."

[ Find out in the next chapter:Envy and Jealousy]

 

Author's Message

HI CHINGUS!! I ran out of ideas so I had a hard time updating, but I finished already so I hope you enjoy it, I don't have any time to re-read this so sorry for my english. English is not my first language so yeah.. Hope you enjoy, don't forget to leave your comments

Support loLEEpop-jjang always 

 

You know what I actually felt when I lost one subcriber a day? It was like