It's the time to do your job

L.Joe, I'm your guardian angel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow99dcW8LQ8

[Hello Music - Morrie]

Chapter 4 : It's the time to do your job

Sun Byeol's POV

*Byungie changed a lot, he's not the Byungie I used to know past 10 years, who is bubbly, cheerful and kind.* I thought as I watch Lee Byung Hun from above. I've been watching him, since he was born, we grow together and that means I know everything that happened to him, I don't know what to do, since I'm his Guardian Angel.

"Sun Byeol, I have something to give to you." Jiminel sunbaenim, said as she hand a scroll.

"The father almighty, send you this scroll." She added and I nod as I get it from her.

"I'll be leaving now."

"Gomawo, sunbaenim." I said as I bow my head to her.

After Sunbaenim leave I open the scroll and start to read

Dear Moon Sun Byeol,

I've been watching you, as you watch Lee Byung Hun,and I think it's the time to do your job as a guardian angel of him, I trust you on this job, help him pen his mind and heart to gain back what he used before.

But, it will be hard, once you're a part of the human world, everything will not be as it seems, all the things that happened to humans will also happen to you. You are limited to use your powers and that means you have to work hard for you to survive and to obtain your main goal.

But then, I have the confidence that you are the one and only angel who can do it and accomplish it, even though it will be hard, because I know that you have a strong mind and heart to pass through all the obstacles that are hindrance for your accomplishment.

I trust you Moon Sun Byeol, help Lee Byung Hun..

Sincerely, Father Almighty

After reading the letter,  I look back to Byungie, and with that I prepare myself to leave and start the new chapter of my life as part of the human world.

"Lee Byung Hun, everything is not going to be easy as it seems to be, Someday you will realize that life is too important for you to waste it with hatred, you have to open your mind and think of the brighter sides and to open your heart for those who love you."

Author's POV

Meanwhile,

It's a fine day in Seoul, everyone start working for their living, together with the birds who are chirping sweetly, flowers which starts to bloom one by one and trees everywhere casting a shade, that is quite nice for the sun's light. And that was the time she reached the ground. She can feel the essence of being a part of this world she always watch from above but never been to.

While L.Joe and his friends just experienced another day of meeting their crazy slash obesessed fangirls who always follow them wherever they go. The bell rang and everyone start to go back to their classes and that makes Teen Top happy than ever, besides from the fangirls, they did not met the Queenka and that made them more happy since there is no flirty slash seductive girls.

Since L.Joe is always lazy to attend class, even if today is the first day, he just spend his time on the rooftop sleeping and doing nothing.

:End of 4th Chapter:

Trailer for 5th Chapter:

"Byungie, Byungie wake up." I heard someone whispering but I just ignored it, I feel my body shaking lightly but I just let it go, and after a second I can feel that someone is poking my cheeks, when I open my eyes I saw an unfamiliar girl in front of me, and I observe her and she's only wearing a white dress and wings? Am I dreaming??

[ Find out in the next chapter: Meet the Guardian Angel]

 

Author's Message

Yey!! Sun Byeol's first ever POV!! kekeke, wait for her as she become a part of L.Joe's life.

Chingus, write your comments :)) See? I updated 2 chapters for you :DD kekeke