Meet the Guardian Angel

L.Joe, I'm your guardian angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZJ1hnLdyM0

[Mr.Chocolate and Ms. Orange - Milktea]

Chapter 5 : Meet the Guardian Angel

Author's POV

L.Joe is peacefully sleeping while Sun Byeol is roaming around the sky, enjoying the thick and fluffy clouds, but when she noticed L.Joe, she remembered that she have a mission to accomplish.

Sun Byeol's POV

When I reach the rooftop I saw Byungie, sleeping. this is a school? isn't it? is he really that lazy?

"Byungie, Byungie wake up~~" I whisper right into his ears, but he didn't wake up, I shake him lightly but it failed, seriously, what am I supposed to do with this sleepy head?. So I think of another way and LIGHTBULB!!. I move closely to L.Joe as I start to poke his cheeks.

L.Joe's POV

"Byungie, Byungue wake up" I heard someone whispering, but I just ignore it, then I feel my body shaking lightly but I just let it go and after a second I can feel someone is poking my cheeks, when I open my eyes I saw an unfamiliar girl wearing a white dress and wings? Am I dreaming??

"Annyeong Haseyo!! Moon Sun Byeol imnida!! You can call me Sun Byeol and I'm here to be your guardian angel!!" she introduced full of confidence... Wait!! What?! Did she just said my guardian angel?! is this a roleplay? a show or something?

I gape at her, while she keeps on smiling, Her wings were flapping happily and I rub my eyes to check if everything was true, and yes, it's really true.

"Why are you looking like that?" she suddenly asked, but I just ignore her question and go back to sleep.

"Yah!! Don't be such a lazy head!! Get up! you have a school to attend!"

"Just find someone you can make jokes on!! I'm not interested on you, you crazy stalker!" I blurted

"Yah!! Lazy head wake up!!!" She whined as she shook my body repeatedly, Why is it everytime I'm sleeping someone will ruin it, just like that Chunji who bother me a lot.!! aish!!

"Yah!! I'm not a lazy head, I'm just the kind of person who is highly motivated to do nothing, So before I call the school guard, better leave now." I shot back.

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, you're lazy pabo Byungie." She mutter

"And would you stop calling me Byungie you crazy stalker!!" I shouted

"Hey you kid! why are you here?? You have classes today right??" The janitor suddenly asked as he look at me curiously

"Yeah, and will you get rid off this girl beside me" I pointed at Sun Byeol.

"Hmm.. There's no girl beside you." The janitor said, and I look again, but Sun Byeol is still there.

"Are you blind? She's beside me.." I said

"Hmm... Kid, there's no girl beside you, maybe it's just an illusion or maybe you're just hallucinating." He said and it makes me curious, Am I the only one who can see this girl? Aish!! I leave the rooftop, to avoid that crazy stalker.

I was walking on the corridor all alone,  I put on my headphones as I listen to some musics, while walking, I feel like someone is watching me, or following me, is it that girl again? who doesn't know anything but to stalk and stalk?. I decided to ignore it for a while but still it bothers me a lot, when I turn around..

Sun Byeol's POV

After Byungie leave at the rooftop I decided to follow him, he walks through the corridor, and he put something on his head.. Hmm.. I wonder what is that thing called. I follow Byungie and when he turn around...

"Boo!!"

L.Joe look at me with a serious look While I look at her, feeling disappointed, on the way he acts.

"effort, wasted.. You don't even act like you were shocked or something?" I asked as I heave a deep sigh.

"Would you just leave me alone you crazy stalker?" he asked

"No, I won't, I have a job to accomplish,and it's really easy if you cooperate, Byungie." I said

"would you stop calling me Byungie?!" Byungie asked as his voice getting a bit louder.

"Shiroo!!" I said as I shook her head

"Aish!! you crazy angel!!" He said nearly shouting and I giggle as he mentin the word 'angel'

"So, you already believe that I'm an angel??" I asked with a bright smile.

"No! And I'm not going to believe you forever!!" Byungie shouted, I was about to stop him but it was too late, he shouted it already.

"Lee Byung Hun, detention after class." the old lady in front of us said.. Hmm.. Detention? what is that? I think it is a punishment?

L.Joe's POV

"Lee Byung Hun, detention after class." I look at the guidance councilor, what?! First ever detention? You must be kidding me?

"Now, go back to your class,. I've been observing you and you've been talking to yourself, do you have enough sleep?" The guidance councilor asked, maybe all my sleep were ruined but that is not the problem, it's because there's a crazy stalker who keeps on following me wherever I go.

The guidance councilor walk away and I glare at Sun Byeol.

"I told you I'm an angel and you're the only one who can see me unless--"

"Would you just stop? Did you just realized what you've done?! It's my first ever detention and it's all because of you." I cut her off as I walk away in annoyance.

"Byungie!! Don't leave me!!"

 

:End of 5th Chapter:

Trailer for 6th Chapter:

"Why can't use your powers so that you can go through doors?"

"What do you think angels can do that? owners will have to accept them first, before they enter their house, you don't even believe that I'm an angel."

"Then just stay there."

*If you just accept me, pabo.*

[ Find out in the next chapter: If you just accept me]

 

Author's Message

Is it okay? don't forget to write your comments :)) I want to know if the story is boring or not. So please do comments I need some opinions about it. :) Kamsahapnida :))