Mistake

L.Joe, I'm your guardian angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAcZwowzTUE

 

[Mistake - Girls' Generation]

 

Chapter 10 : Mistake

 

Author's POV

L.Joe and Sun Byeol arrived at the apartment, L.Joe let Sun Byeol sleep on the bed, he noticed that her clothes is soaking wet and when he place his hand on Sun Byeol's forehead, he jerk his hand because Sun Byeol has a high fever.

"Sun Byeol, gwaenchana?" L.Joe asked, full of concern, he can't deny that his really concern for Sun Byeol.

L.Joe's POV
*How am I supposed to change your clothes?*  I thought, as I stare at Sun Byeol's sleeping figure, Sun Byeol's body is pale, her pink, lucious lips is not like that anymore, it is pale also, like her body.

Sun Byeol's eyelashes start to flicker, her eyes start to open, I was expecting her sweet smile, that I often see from her, instead a tear falls from her eyes. She opens her eyes and when she saw me she immediately wipe away the tears from her eyes.

"You're awake." I said.

"Leave me alone."  Sun Byeol mutter, I was shocked with her answer, but I can't blame her for being like that, It's all my fault.

"Mianhae." I mumble, enough for Sun Byeol to hear it. She look around the room and she look back at me.

"Why am I here? You don't need me right?" She asked, her voice was a bit shaky, trying to control her tears from falling again. *Did I really told her that I don't need her anymore? I thought I was only dreaming...* I thought, but after realizing that I really said that, I mentally slapped myself for thinking stupid things again.

Sun Byeol stand-up and I gaze at her as she head to the door.

"You're leaving?" I asked, suddenly I felt nervousness, What if she really leave me, what if she..

"I'm not leaving, pabo. I'm going to change, but if you want to, I can leave right now." Sun Byeol said, in a weak tone.

"No" I said "Don't leave me please?" I asked her, I don't know why I'm asking her to stay, but there's a part in my heart and in my mind that is going to be incomplete if she really leave.

"Now, if you mind, I will be changing my clothes, and I will be doing it here..." Sun Byeol said, and I immediately stand-up, ready to leave the room.

While Sun Byeol is changing, I head to the kitchen to make some hot soup for her, and I also prepare the medicine that will make her feel more better.

-Knock!! Knock!!

I open the door, revealing Chunji, wearing his school uniform.

"Oh hi, Chunji." I said as I let him in, I go back to the kitchen to prepare the soup and the medicine.

"We've been texting and calling you, last night, but neither of the two have no reply." Chunji said as he get some water from the refrigerator.

"ah.. eh." I stopped from doing my business, as I rub the back of my neck akwardly, trying to find an excuse, this time.

Chunji's POV

"We've been texting and calling you, last night, but neither of the two have no reply." I said as I get a water from the refrigerator.

"Ah eh." L.Joe suddenly stopped from his business, as he rub the back of his neck akwardly, I know there's something, he's hiding from us. Suddenly I smell a strong arauma of beer around the house. And of course it's L.Joe.

"You drink again?  I told you, drinking will not help you with your problems." I said as I pat L.Joe's shoulder.

"It's just...Aish!! Forget it! I have to take care of Sun Byeol." L.Joe said, my eyes widen. "You're living in a same apartment?" I asked, trying to make my question nice and pleasing to hear.

"Chill, dude, I'm not going to do something to her." L.Joe said.

"Is she okay?" I asked, concernly and L.Joe eye me suspiciously.

"What? Don't look at me like that, were just friends." I said as I raise my both hands, waving them.

"Let's go. She's upstairs." L.Joe said as he carries the tray with soup, water and medicine.

We reached the room and out of a sudden L.Joe's phone rings. He lend me the tray as he get his cellphone from his pocket.

"I'll be going first. Mind if I ask you a favor?" L.Joe asked me and I nod.

"Sure no problem." I said.

"Take care of Sun Byeol." L.Joe said, I nod, but in the inside, I feel happy and I really don't have any idea about this, but all I can say is I'm really happy.... Because of... Sun Byeol, Haaay, Chunji what are you saying.

"Arraseo." I said as I knock on the door. L.Joe run downstairs, as he answer the call.. Hmm urgent matter I guess? the door knob twist and the door opened revealing Sun Byeol.

Sun Byeol's POV

-Knock! Knock!

I open the door and in my surprise I saw Chanhee-ssi, carrying a tray of soup and water.

" Cha- Cha- Chanhee-ssi, wha-what are yo-you doing here?" I asked

"I'm here to visit Ms. Sunshine." Chanhee-ssi said as he smile at me. "Wae? you don't want to see me?" Chanhee-ssi asked as he pout.

"A-a-ni." I shook my head repeatedly. I let Chanhee-ssi go inside the room

Chunji's POV

I place the tray at the study table near the bed, and I took the seat and sit on it. Sun Byeol jump on the bed.

"Ms.Sunshine, why don't you eat the soup now. L.Joe prepared it for you." I said and Sun Byeol's expression immediately change from a smile to a frown.

"I don't want to eat that." Sun Byeol said. My curiosity striked again, they have a fight?

"You're not going to feel better if you don't eat this." I said and she look at me, I pout and I saw her blushed.

"Wait, you want me to feed you?" I asked and her eyes widen as her cheeks burned, she shook her head repeatedly. "Ani , I can do it myself." She said and I handle her the bowl of soup and she immediately reach for it and start to dig in. 

After a minute, Sun Byeol finished her soup, I handle her the water and she drink it immediately.

"Kamsahapnida, Chanhee-ssi." Sun Byeol said, with a smile.

"No need to be formal, just remove the ssi."  I said as she nod her head. I give her the medicine, and she look at me curiously.

"Drink it, it will make you feel better." I said and she just stare at it.

"Medicine?" She asked and I nod.

"Don't worry all you have to do is to drink it along with water." I instructed and she followed it, after she drank the medicine ruffle her hair and she gave me a pout and that makes me pinch her cheeks.

"Appu." Sun Byeol mumble as she rub the part ofher cheeks where I had pinched.

"Mianhae, I just really can't stand Ms. Sunshine's cuteness." I said and Sun Byeol's cheeks suddenly heat up.

"Chanhee-ssi, I mean Chanhee, you have a class today right?" Sun Byeol asked, breaking the awkwardness.

"Nah, I ditched." I said and Sun Byeol gasped.

"Chanhee, ditching is bad, isn't it? Sun Byeol asked and I nod my head.

"Actually it's my first time, but try asking L.Joe, he's answer will be 'I forgot it'.." I said as I imitate how L.Joe said it and Sun Byeol giggle. It's true, due to L.Joe's countless class ditching, he always forget how many times he had done it.

"Chunji, I'll be leaving first." L.Joe suddenly barge in.

"Where are you going?" I asked as I eye him suspiciously while he is preparing for the clothes he's going to wear.

"Me and Ah Ri are going out." He answered and I suddenly feel mad, angry. Actualy I can't describe it but one thing for sure, when I hear the name 'Ah Ri' my blood boils, encouraging me to commit a sin, knowing that her and my bestfriend slash cousin at back together, and were dating now, wants me to kill a person, and that's her, the girl who've changed L.Joe is a not-so-good-way, and the girl who also broke his heart.

I wonder why L.Joe falls head over heels to that girl, now I realized that Ricky is right, that L.Joe is te most stupid among us, falling in love again with the same person who broke his heart.

Sun Byeol's POV

"Me and Ah Ri are going out." Byungie replied to Chanhee's question, out of a sudden my hatred towards Byungie increases, I feel like I want to teach him a lesson, he's going to leave me? Aisshh!! Luckly I still have Chanhee, my prince to take good care of me, unlike that Byungie, who don't know anything but to think of that Ah Ri, what's even beautiful to that girl?

Aishh!! I really hate my life, I wish he've never find me and make me go home, if he's going to leave me, WHILE I'M SICK.

"You're leaving Sun Byeol?? L.Joe she's sick and you're still going to have a date with that girl, what have you ate? did that girl put a love poison on you?" Chanhee asked Byungie, the conversations starts to get more serious.

"Well, I want to give her another chance." L.Joe said as he shrugged.

"Are you okay? You've been giving her a chance for so many times. " Chanhee said.

"You know that Ah Ri is important to me right?" Byungie asked Chanhee, and I was taken aback and I was offended with what he had said, *Why am I not important to you?" I thought and when I've realized what I've said I mentally slapped myself. *ofcourse who the hell am I on Byungie's life, I'm his no one, compared to Ah Ri, who is really connected to him.

I patted Chanhee's shoulder, trying to make him stop.

"That's okay Chanhee, let him go, I'm nothing compared to Ah Ri, and besides I can take care of myself. See? I'm strong." I said trying to cheer Chanhee up, but then he just give me a small smile.

"I'll be going now." L.Joe said as he leave the room, after he had left, I let out a deep sigh. When Byungie left the room, Chanhee, immediately send a death glare to him.

"Aissh!! So arrogant." Chanhee and and he gaze on me, he let out a small smile.

"It's okay, Maybe, Byungie is right, he should give Ah Ri a second chance." I shrug and Chanhee stair at me. "Do you know the story?" Chanhee asked *Of course I know.*

"A- Ani." I said "Can you tell me the whole story?" I said and he let out a deep sigh.

"It all started with this.." Chanhee said.

 

[Flashbacks]/Chunji's POV

Teen Top arrived on the school, and suddenly students starts to whisper and murmur about them, teen top members became suspicious about the students and how they act. Suddenly a girl walk in front of teen top.

"Oppa, you should go see her at the lobby." The girl said and she bow her head and immediately leave.

"L.Joe, the girl said you should go to the lobby." Ricky said and L.Joe shrug as he starts to walk, heading to the lobby.

We follow L.Joe as he head to the lobby. When we arrived, L.Joe suddenly froze in his spot, he just stare at the same thing, we follow his gaze and in our surprise..

"Oppa.. Saranghaeyo." Ah Ri said as she cling her arms to the guy. Ah Ri notice L.Joe's presence and she uncling her arms to the guy and she walks to L.Joe's direction and that's the time student's gather around the school.

"Is my eye getting blurred, or am I seeing the right thing?" L.Joe asked a bit shaky.

"Oppa, I think we should break up." Ah Ri said and all the student body, along with us, gasped.

"W-W-Wae?" L.Joe asked trembling.

"I just can't feel you the way I feel for the guy I really love now," Ah Ri said and L.Joe fall on the ground with his knees. Did he just kneeled down on Ah Ri?

"What do you want?" L.Joe asked.

"If you really love me, choose. Between me and Teen Top." Ah Ri asked and the students starts to gasped.

"Yah!! What's with us??!" Ricky asked and Changjo immediately cover his mouth.

"Nothing. You guys just got my EX BOYFRIEND'S attention. Now you guys better take him away from my sight." Ah Ri said in disgust as he shooed the teen top and L.Joe.

"If you mind, I have a date with Jongmin, my BOYFRIEND." Ah Ri said emphasizing the word boyfriend.

"And anyways, GIRLS!! You can take L.JOE now, he's SINGLE." Ah Ri shouted and the girls went quiet, no one even dare to shout nor squeal in happiness because L.Joe is free now.

[End Flashbacks]

"And that's how we got into the point where we, teen top hated Ah Ri." Chanhee said and I nodded in understandment.

"That was harsh enough to make Byungie change.." I said and Chanhee nodded.

Chanhee put his hand to my forehead, and yes, I blushed again for his sweet and caring side. 

"Hmm.. You're getting well, want to grab for some ice cream?" Chanhee asked and that makes me nod.

"Sure, I haven't taste my ice cream." I said and Chanhee's eyes widen.

"Chincha?! Even when you were a kid?" he asked and I nodded. and He smiled.

"then let's go, It will be fun there." He said and I nodded excitedly.

:End of 10th Chapter:

Trailer for 11th Chapter:

"Chanhee thanks for bringing me here."

"Oh it's okay, I'm really happy you come with me"

"Oh Hi Chunji. So the two of you are having a date huh?"

[ Find out in the next chapter: Ice Cream Day]

 

Author's Message

SARANGHAGOSHIPEO!! Yiee 10th chapter is out now. Mianhae for making you guys wait. It's just I attend a camping and I wasn't able to update and finish this chapter before I leave for camping. Anyways thanks for reading it :))