The Prank

L.Joe, I'm your guardian angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx89uDqE90E

[Watch Out - Ze:A]

Chapter 1 : The Prank

Chunji's POV
I arrived at the Lee's mansion before 6:00 in the morning, I'm going to make some early morning prank for L.Joe, cause I know that sleepy head is peacefully sleeping in his room.
 
"Good morning, sir!!" the maids greeted as I enter the mansion
 
"Oh! Chanhee!! You're so early today, do yu need something?" ajumma Shinyeong asked me.
 
"Ummm... I don't need anything, I'm just here to pick L.Joe up." I said with a smirk plastered on my face.
 
"Chanhee, I know what you're planning." Ajumma said as she nudge my shoulders repeatedly.
 
"Yah, yah, I'm just going upstairs," I said and give ajumma a wink and run upstairs like a little kid.
 
Ajumma Shinyeong's POV
 
"Chanhee is indeed a cheerful and a childish one, even though he's already a teenager, it never stops me to like him, because he's always cheerful and happy." one of the maid appeared beside me, and I nod aggreeing to what she have said. I wish L.Joe will return to a cheerful one just like childhood days.
 
Chunji's POV
 
I opened the door and it took me minutes to open it since it have a pass code. When a I look inside the room, I saw the sleeping figure of L.Joe who looks like an innocent angel. But, take note, never wake that guy up, or else you'll have to face a wild and scary monster.
 
I bring out my Ipod and start scrolling for some musics that will definitely wake him up, when I found the song, I play it and put it near L.Joe's ears, and I can see that his ears are starting to stir a bit, and I can feel that the monster is about to wake up and kill me, better prepare myself.
 
But who cares, he's not going to kill me, I know that guy loves me, and besides I'm his one and only cousin.
 
L.Joe's POV
 
"I wanna love you all day, wanna love you all night, you got me feelin' so hot, oh yeah, oh yeah." [Be ma girl - Teen top]
 
"yah!! five minutes more!!" I whined, aishh!! who the heck is that playing loud music near my ear, early in the morning?!
 
"Yah! Lee Byung Hun, we're gonna be late, get up now!!" the person said in a panic voice, I try to figure out the owner of voice and it's no other than my cousin Chunji, How is that bastard got into my room??
 
"Yah!! Do you even know the word knocking? if you don't go search it on the dictionary!!" I shouted while my eyes are still closed, trying my best to go back to sleep again
 
"Ok then just continue your sleep, so that you'll be late for your school, SIR." Chunji shot back emphasizing the word 'sir'.
 
"Whatever.." I replied and suddenly a soft pillow hits my body continuously
 
"Yah, I won't let you sleep again!! my effort, going here will be wasted!!" Chunji shouted and I just ignore him, I think it will be the best thing to do, to shut him up...
 
Chunji's POV
 
Aishh!! This guys really won't wake up huh?!  Well I guess I have to do this, just wish my luck. Without any hesitaion I jump on L.Joe's bed repeatedly jump that make his body is jump too.
 
L.Joe's POV
 
I can't take it anymore, I won't let this day end without having my revenge on that Chunji. So to start with my revenge, I kick Chunji and he fell on the ground, hahaha first!! He's gonna get it, I'm not finish yet. I grab the pillow and hit Chunji's body continuously, It's really fun. When I stopped, I saw Chunji's unreadable expression and I can't stop myself from laughing.
 
"Yah!! What was that for?!" Chunji asked, annoyed.
 
"First is coming inside my room without my permission,second is playing a loud music near my ear, third is waking me up from my sleep, fourth is for losing my dream, fifth is hitting me with a pillow and the last is JUMPING ON MY BED LIKE A KID!!!" I shouted emphasizing the last part, which is the most annoying part.
 
"Whatever." Chunji simply reacted.
 
"Just watch me prove to you that I can move fast!!" I exclaimed proudly that made Chunji laugh hilariously like there was no tomorrow.
 
"Aish!! What so funny??" I asked annoyed and obviously pissed off.
 
"Yah! You?! Move fast?!!" Chunji asked as he continue to laugh, who says I can't do it?
 
"Silly chicken." Chunji teases as he ruffles my hair, I really hate it when someone touches my hair.
 
"Yah!Yah! You're crossing the line dude!! no hair touching!!!" I shouted as I push Chunji out of my room, when he's outside, continue to laugh like a crazy jerk, I slam the door right on his precious face. I don't care if he considers himself as the visual of Teen Top, the thing is I'm on the situation of revenging on that bastard.
 
"Yah!! Make sure to be here after 20 minutes!!" Chunji said from outside
 
"20 minutes?? tch, I can do it for 10 minutes if you want!" I shout back
 
"10 minutes?? Arraseo! Just make sure you're not going to smell awful when you're in school, your fangirls will decrease!!!" Chunji shouted
 
"Yah, whatever!!" I replied and go to the bathroom to have a warm shower.
 
:END OF 1ST CHAPTER:

Trailer for the 2rd chapter: 

 
" You know what? why are you asking ajumma to get this and make this for you?" Chunji  suddenly ask as he demonstrates the way I act when asking ajumma for a toast and milk.
 
" I'm not in the mood and besides we're gonna be late." I reasoned that made him laugh again. Seriously, what is the problem of this guy, is he suffering from mental disorder?

[ Find out in the next chapter: The Pabo L.Joe as ever]

Author's Message  

 
CHINGUS!! So how was it? It's a CHUNJOE part :)) I knowI'm a fan of them, so I think It's fun to start the chapter with those two. So, do comment if you love the story, remember you can give suggestions, cristics and opinions I'll be happy to read all of them. Saranghae!!! And don't forget to mention your expectations also... I'll try my best to update also even though I'm a bit busy... Yeah, School...