Someday

Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Nine – Someday

“Kim Jongin,” Luhan suddenly mentioned the name as both of them were in the living room watching television after dinner. His sudden, unexpected remark caught Yoona off guard. “Kim Jongin. I suppose I used to hear his name,” he expressed keenly. “Is it one of your friends, Yoona-ssi?”

Yoona was drown in massive shock as soon as Luhan mentioned Kai’s name. She hadn’t expected her husband would mention the name that she started to forget gradually all of a sudden. Did he ever know Kai? But how?

“Yoona-ssi?”

“Oh, I don’t have friend named Kim Jongin.”

“Ah, really?” Luhan replied dumbfoundedly. “Then why did I happen to stumble across his name?” He scratched his head peculiarly.

“I don’t know, Luhan-ssi.” She shook her head. “Maybe he’s one ofyour long-lost friends, I suppose.”

“Nope, I really don’t have a friend named Kim Jongin,” he said, “But do you really don’t know Kim Jongin?”

Yoona shook her head again. “I don’t know him, seriously.”

“Well, all right then,” said Luhan. Then, he let out an inward sigh. This time, his plan to make Yoona exposed about her previous boyfriend drown into big failure again. Yoona seemed wouldn’t want to reveal about Kai at all.

Then he guessed he had to find yet another plan. Again.

***

“Yah Luhan-ah, are you busy after work?”

Luhan abruptly glanced at the door and saw Chen was standing there before he walked towards his office desk and took a seat in front of him. Promptly, he wrapped up the document even though he hadn’t completely finished it yet. Then, he glanced over his wristwatch momentarily before replying to his best friend’s query. “I’m kind of free after work, Chen-ah.”

“Really?” Chen’s face slightly lit up. “Then you can give me a help?”

“What sort of help?” he asked with a frown creased on his forehead.

“Luna’s birthday is the day after tommorow yet I haven’t bought present for her!” he confessed with an audible sigh. “So yeah, you’ve got to help me, Luhan-ah.”

“But I don’t know how to help you,” Luhan remarked. “I mean, I don’t have any idea what kind of present does your girlfriend like, Chen-ah.”

Chen chortled slightly upon Luhan’s remark. “Seriously, you don’t have to bother thinking about it, Luhan-ah,” he said. “Either me don’t know what kind of present should I buy for her but yeah, both of us will figure it out as soon as we survey at the mall, okay?”

“Uhm, all right then, Chen-ah.” He emitted a sigh of relief.

“By the way Luhan-ah, how’s the progression between you and Yoona-ssi?” Chen inquired all of a sudden out of curiosity. “Do you guys have been getting along well or still awkward with each other?”

“Oh, about that...” Luhan trailed off, seemingly hesitated. His face seemed nervous out of the blue. “Well, we’re kind of letting go the awkwardness and yes, we’ve become pretty much closer with each other, Chen-ah.”

“Oh, that’s good to hear,” replied Chen with a grin. “I’m so happy about the progress.”

“Me too..” he replied vaguely with a mere smile.

Suddenly, there was a naughty smirk tugged onto Chen’s lips. “So Luhan-ah, you know.... have you done ‘that’ with Yoona-ssi?”

There was as if a pang of massive mortification scattered over his cheeks, causing him to unbearably blush so hard. “Yah, how could you ask that!” He even stood up from his chair to smack his best friend’s head with the thick document on his face.

Chen erupted into a fit of big laughter as Luhan was being pretty embarrassed about the question that he had spontaneously asked. “I just would love to know, Luhan-ah.”

“I won’t tell you,” he replied grimly, sticking his tongue out. His pride had been awfully tarnished with his sly question. Maybe Chen would probably think that he was being so coward to start ‘that’ with Yoona. Anyhow, Chen was kind of right, to be exact. Though they were now legally married for almost a month yet they hadn’t done at all.

***

“How about this purse, Luhan-ah?” Chen lifted the brown-coloured purse that the promoter girl had given to him, showing Luhan the purse that caught his attention. The purse from his opin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter