And you are?

Fall for Me?

*Seohyun POV*

As i continued to play the piano, i could'nt help but feel hungry. I looked at the clock to realize that it was already 1:20pm, and i hadnt eaten anything yet.

hungrily, i made my way to my dad's bakery.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the bakery....

*Jieun's POV*

I continued to think about who they could possibly be

Even though i thought and thought, I couldnt bring myself to remember who those boys were. I knew they went to my school.. i could just sense that they did.

Whatever. As I was halfway through completeing the drinks, the chiming of the door lifted my head, and i was about to ask the manager unnie to get the customer when i realized she wasnt there.

Aish, i thought, as i put on a smile to greet the customer. "Anneonghas-" i stopped when i realized that it was Suzy.

"ya! Bae Suzy, i never thought youd come here. Why would you come here during my alba? You embarrase me.", i said, creating a pouting face.

"Ah!! Even though we're best friends, your so cute! Can i have something to drink? And this bread...even though i just ate...." She asked me,

"Sure, why would you ever have to ask me. just wait okay!"i told her, as i went to go make her drink. I finished hers and she took it, and i noticed the guys looking at me, dumbfounded that Suzy got hers first.

"Mianhamnida" i told them, and quickly went back to working on their. While i was carrying the drinks to them, i accidentally stumbled on a crack in the floor and almost spilled all their drinks.

What a relief, i thought, because only one of the drinks had splattered on the ground. As i placed the drinks on their table casually, i saw that one of the guys were looking at their clothes in shock, while the others looked at me as if you say "seriously?" i looked around the cafe and realized that everyone was staring at me with wide eyes,  especially Suzy. Wondering what i was wrong, i turned my head back and finally realized that the guy staring at his clothes was all wet. No wonder i didnt hear any glass dropping... i thought, as my eyes widened. I immediately dropped me hands to my sides and bowed over and over and over again. "jwesonghapnida, jwesonghapnida, nomuna jwesonghapnida". 

*Yonghwa POV*

I was surprised when i suddenly felt cold and soaked and drenched with red,sticky smoothie.

I stared at the girl as she continued to place the drinks on the table, as if nothing had happened. The nerves of this girl. To not even say sorry after she just spilled smoothie all over me!

She slowly looked around before finally noticing that i was drenched with the drink. She immediately started to apologize. "Jwesonghapnida. Jwesonghapnida."

As she went to bow for a third time, i stood up and squeezed the smoothie out of my shirt and onto her back, recieving gasps from the people in the cafe and making her body go stiff. I heard someone walking over to her, and looked up only to be drenched with a drink twice within 5 minutes.

"Yah!" The other girl yelled. "How could a guy be so cruel and heartless? What kind of guy is like that! You jerk! You know it was an accident! Aish!" Then she turned to the other girl. "Yah, Lee Jieun, gwenchanah? Its okay, that jerk is a nobody." she said.

"Hey! Who are you calling nobody?" i asked her, completely pissed off by her words. What did she call me? Nobody? how could she! Doesn't she know who I am?

"I called you a nobody!" she retorted. "The idiotic guy who is standing up yelling at girls for doing absolutely nothing wrong! Okay! Deal with it! Want me to say it again?! NOBODY!!!!!!"

That was it. I reach up with my hand and was about to slap her when someone stopped me.

"yah, Let it go" said Taecyeon. "It was an accident."

"Yonghwa, man, you know it was an accident. Its okay. " Nichkhun hyung agreed with Taecyeon.

"Aish, whatever, lets go." I finally said, pissed off at everyone.