The Result

Fall for Me?

*Jieun's POV*

The competition was officially officially over!! Yay! I don't have to worry about anything anymore!

but still, the results would come out on time. what happened was all of the audience members would get a sticker and post it one the columns with the picture of each of the competitors. Actually, each person voted twice. one for taecyeon and suzy, and once for me and wooyoung.

Even though i had the competition to think about, his words kept on ringing in the back of my head.

Plus, it gave me another chance for me to show them my talent, so that they could vote for me

I don't know why, but it ... hurt? I'm not exactly sure how to describe it. Should i say offended? Was my heart throbbing? I dont know.  All i know is that i didn't feel good. I felt bad and weird. it...UGH!! I hated the feeling.

it kept ringing and ringing at the back of my head as we all waited for the results. I started to pace back and forth unconsciously. I couldn't help but think things to myself. 

Was it only because he wanted another chance to win? Couldn't he possibily have done it to help me? Was it really purely out of a desire to win and use me as a slave for the rest of the year? 

Yah! Lee Jieun, snap out of it! he doesn't like you, he doesn't like you. nobody ever liked you, and nobody ever will. they will only use you.

I blinked back tears as the memories came flooding back like an unwanted nightmare. I felt like dying; those memories made me feel like i was in a living hell. How gullible and vulnerable I was then and there. I never want to go back, never. At the place, the same mistake was made over and over, and even though i knew i would regret it, i did it anyways. Not anymore, Lee Jieun. That's why you came. To prove them wrong.

My thought was interrupted by Suzy, who was tugging on my arm.

"Jieun-ah, come on! The results are out." I stood up weakly, and dragged my feet slowly out of the performance hall. I saw wooyoung looking at me, with a worried look on his face. With a forced grin, I looked up and our eyes met. He smiled back, but it looked weak; it was weak. Something was bothering him, but i couldn't tell what was bothering him. Whatever.

Brushing the matter aside, i looked at the board and my despair grew even more, though i had thought that was impossible. Gosh... And we had lost. Suzy had lost to taecyeon by only 5 votes, but Wooyoung had basically ran a truck over me. Though there were more people that voted for Taecyeon and Suzy's performances, Wooyung beat me by a LOT!  While most of Wooyoung's board was covered, You could count the number of votes on my board with the amount of fingers on 2 hands. I mean, seriously.

"All right!" taecyeon exclaimed. then he looked at Suzy, with a grin. "You're my servant from now. Got it? Task 1:  Persuade your friends to come with me and the guys and buy us dinner. All that dancing and anticipating this chance has made me one very hungry person."

Suzy glared at him. "Well, ya guys heard him. Come on, let's go" she said, as the guys dragged us all out.

though i thoght everyone would be coming, yonghwa took Seohyun with him to run some errands for her, and Nichkhun left because he said he needed to shoot a CF for his dad's car company. So, it was just me, Wooyung, Suzy, and taecyeon.

Stupid me. Stupid Suzy. Why had we ever agreed to do this. I didn't want to do this. So then why did we have to? What i really wanted to do was just leave this place with Suzy and taecyeon and Wooyoung. Wooyoung was the last person i wanted to see. At this point, i would choose seeing Yonghwa over seeing him. His words were still ringing in my ears.

Plus, it gave me another chance for me to show them my talent, so that they could vote for me

UGH!!! My legs were squirming. I wanted to run and leave this place forever, for ever and ever and ever. And i didn't want to ever fall for anyone. Wooyoung, you jerk... Why are you so nice?