The Bet

Fall for Me?

*Suzy's POV*

As my alarm clock rang, I lazily dragged myself out of my bed and quickly changed into clothes. I jogged downstairs, ate breakfast, and out the door I went.

Aish, its only Monday, and  I was starting to get delayed already. Shoot. i was supposed to wait for Jieun at her house, but i figured that she was already at school and went. When i got to the school building, I went to where Seohyun, Jieun and I meet under the old tree. i found only Seohyun.

"Hey, Suzy. Where's Jieun?" She asked me

"I dont know.. Isn't she here yet?" i was really scared and confused. Jieun, you pabo. I knew that she would get herself into some sort of accident getting here, only i wouldn't be there to help her. Aish. School was about to start. i started pacing back and forth. "ottoke, Ottoke..... Im such a bad friend... i didnt even wait for her like i promised i would... Ottoke, ottoke..."

"Suzy ah, bballi, bballi. We have to go now, or were gonna be late!  I dont want one of Mr. Park's gum detentions!!!" Seohyun said.

I winced at the thought of getting another gum detention, but told her to go ahead. "its okay, you can go. I'll wait for Jieun to come." I told her. Gum detention from Mr. Park is the WORST!! He gives it to you anytime you are tardy, even by a second, and you stay after school for what seems like hours as you go from class to class, scraping all the gum off of the bottoms of the desk. Its really gross and it hurts your arm afterwards, which is really bad for me, cuz i hafta dance!

As the bell rang, i could make out a clumsy figure clutching her left arm and slowly limping towards the school building. "Jieun!!!" I shouted, as i ran across the front of the building.

Jieun looked up slowly, and her eyes widened. "Ottoke, Suzy! We're going to get gum detention because of me!! you should've gone in!"

"Aish, pabo. If i had gone in, it would've taken you forever to get up those stairs. And plus, i dont have to dance that much today. it'll be good for my strength!" i smiled at her, though i felt like crying. Ugh....scraping the gum..i already felt sick. Jieun's scrapes looked really bad, so i took her to the nurse's office and she bandaged her up.

As we turned to leave, she told us to wait and gave each of us a late slip. "you guys were already here when the bell rang, right? it wouldn't be fair if you got punished for getting hurt.."

"Kamsahapnida" we told her, as we walked and skipped happily to the class. Yaaa... no gum detention, even though we were late! Daebak!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally!! It was lunch!

I went to the cafeteria and found an empty table to sit at, and called Jieun and Seohyun over. Just as we were about to dig into our lunches, a really famliar voice called to us. "Yah, you. Get out of our table."

I looked up and realized it was.....OH MY GOD!! It was that jerk! At the Cafe yesterday... That jerk that poured the...

"Yah!!!" i yelled at him "What are you doing here!?! you... You JERK!!"

"Do i even know you?" he asked. His face slowly grew dark and his eyes were crunched. "You" he said it as if it were a disease. "What am I doing here? i go here. What are you doing here?"

" I also go here. Got a problem?" I retorted.

"Um, ya.. You kinda just took our table.. which is a big problem.... So.. LEAVE." he toldme.

"Look, you. I don't want to start a large commotion about a lunch table, so just go find another one, okay?" i said, trying to hold my anger from bursting at him about yesterday. I tried to ignore him as i looked to Jieun and Seohyun, and i realized that Jieun was making face signals with one of the guys.

"Psh.. Yah, pabo yah, if you didn't want to start a commotion, you shouldn't have sat here at all, because, as far as i know, everyone is staring at us right now" he said with a smirk.

I glanced around the cafeteria to find that most of the students were looking at me, wide-eyed, as if they couldn't believe i was talking to this guy in the way i was talking to hi. Psh, as if he was worth anything. "Well, aren't i sorry. I'll eat here today, and from now on, its first come first serve."

"No. Im not losing without a fight. Lets have a bet. We'll have some kind of contest, k? If you win, we'll leave you all alone and this table will be forever yours. If we win, though, you guys have to be out slaves for the rest of the school year." He said

"Sure, whatever" i wasn;t thinking, clearly. it was only November, and not even half of the school year had gone by. "but, a contest in what."

"I dont care, whatever."

"Sure, then lets have a dance competition. I'm best at dancing."

"Oh really ,what makes you so sure that your some type of prodigy at dance?" he smirked, and laughed as if I was really funny.

"If i was so bad at dancing, then how come i won second at the Let Loose dance competition, Eh?" i asked. Suddenly, he stopped.

"Second?... wait a minute. Hey, Taec, didn't you say your mom was looking for the second placer?"

"Psh... Whatevr... let s talk about that later...." said the guy.

Suddenly, Jieun piped up...."Um, can i know your names please? It'll be hard to determine when and where and stuff if we dont even know something as basic as names? my name is Jieun, the one who is currently furious is Suzy, and this is Seohyun.... What about you?"

"Oh, well.. I'm Wooyoung." some new guy said. "the guy that wanted the bet is Yonghwa, This here is Taecyeon, and this" he said, pointing to a guy who had never spoken, "is Nichkhun."

Oh... I thought. thats cool. "Well, we'll sit here for today, and so..um.. Bye!!" i said, partially shoving Yonghwa at it.

Surprisingly, they left.... Oh shoot.. Now we were all going to have to dance and sing and do fancy stuff in front of bunches of people who basically already hated me... Ugh! me and my mouth.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHA.. ya .. ik the ending like .. but now we have a plot goin!! yay...

this is the longest chapter yet, i think! :)

tell me what ya think!! :)