T W E N T Y - T H R E E

Fall for Me?

*Suzy's POV*

I tried to yell through the handkerchief covering my mouth.

"mmmtmmaecmmmymeoommmnn!" I tried to yell. It didn't really come out.

I turned around to try to see who the person was. I was guessing that it was a man, judging from how tall he was. I couldn't tell who it was, because he had a black mask on his face, with holes for his eyes, nose,and mouth. If I saw him anywhere else, i would've thought he was some type of burglar.

"Oh.. How cute. How pitiful." the guy said. His voice was really deep, and it sounded as if he was growling out every word through gritted teeth.

"mmhmmpph" I groaned. I tried to talk, but i couldn't. i hate being shut up.

"Who am i? I don't know. You can answer that yourself. It's all your fault i got into this mess. If you didn't drag me all the way to Seoul... I wouldn't be working under that bastard! I wouldn't have to work hard to protect my family. And now i have to do this to you. Suzy...What did you get me into?" he said.

From listening to the tone of his voice, I couldn't help but feel sorry. But, what had i done? I've never even met his guy ever n my life. and he was talking about how I dragged him here from some other....

No. That wasn't possible.

"Don't you remember who I am? Stupid. Pabo." he said.

I recognized that his voice was really petty, and he spoke in  ssaturi (olden way of korean speaking, used in areas such as Busan).

soohyun? It couldn't be Soohyun... He was so successful now. He had even won the Grammy's in america. What was he doing here?

The guy took the handkerchief off my face. Though I could start screaming for Taecyeon now, no words came out.

"S-soo-soo hyun?" I whispered. I couldn't tell because of the mask and the  darkness of the alley, but his face seemed really skinny, and tired.

I reached up to touch his face. "Soohyun...What happened to you?" I whispered. What had this world come to?

"K... You were K...why did you come back? You should've stayed.." I remembered what had happened 4 years ago; in middle school.

*"Flashback*

"SooHyun-ah!" I called. I ran all the way to his house.

It was the day after the singing evaluation. He had done it for me. I was proud of him. The results had come, and i was waiting to open the results with him. One winner. One winner would go to America and become an international star, maybe as famous, popular, and well going like Michael Jackson or Lady Gaga.

"Hyun-ah, come out!!" I called to him. "i got my results back!! Let's open it"
I knocked on the door a couple of times before he opened the door.

His face looked sad, and his eyes were tearing up.

"Hyun-ah, waegeulrae? Gwenchanah?" I asked. I looked down and saw that he had opened his results.

"Hey!! You cheated. We promised to open it together remember??" I said. I pouted as him. Actually, some other guy was supposed to come. I think his namew as Taegeun or something.. I never bothered to remember, but he was hyun's best friend.

"Suzy...." he whispered. "I'm so sorry... I'm such a bad friend... I won't go if you tell me not to."

"What are you talking about?" i asked. Worried, i quickly snatched the results out of his hands and saw it.

Congradulations, Mr. Kim Soo Hyun. You have been chosen as the one representative for our country. One you make your decision accepting or refusing his offer, you will start daily training to enhance your abilities to become a world star. Thank you for time in auditioning for his opportunity. Congradulations.

I could feel tears of both joy and sorrow and jealous forming in my eyes and falling down my face.

"I'm... I'm so happy for you!! You'll do grate!" I told him, still crying.

"Don't lie, Suzy. You don' t look happy at all."  He said. I could tell that this was going to be a hard decision for you too.

"This is my normal face when I'm happy." i said, even though tears were drenching my face.

I was so happy for him, I really was. But the fact that we might never see each other again... I couldn't even think about it,

I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and hugged him.

"good job.Soohyun. You should be proud of yourself." Then i turned and left, running home.

The next day, I got a mail from Soohyun. I didn't want to read it, afraid that I would cry, but I did.

Suzy-ah,

Today, I'm leaving for America. There I'll be really busy training, so I probably won't have lots of time to contact you.

I thought you might not want to see me because you ran off so fast yesterday.

The plane departs at three o'clock today, By the time you read this, I'll probably be at the airport.

If I ever come back, I'll find you as soon as I can.

I'll miss you.

Suzy, Saranghae

-Soohyun

I could feel tears slowly falling down my cheeks. As soon as I wiped them away, new ones would replace them.

I looked at the clock. It was 1:30. It took 2 hours to get to the airport if i took the bus.

I threw on a jacket and ran outside, and rapidly got on a taxi, telling him to go fast.

"Ahjussi. Please, bbali, bbali. It's urgent" I told him.

In an hour, I was at the airport. I ran around the place looking for Soohyun.

I saw him, about to go through the doors that lead to the plane.

"Yah!! Kim Soohyun!" I yelled, at the top of my lungs

People from the whole entire airport gave me weird stares and looks of disapproval, but i didn't care.

I ran to Soohyun and gave him a hug.

"Suzy...." He said. I could tell that he was crying too.

"Pabo. you weren't even going to say goodbye." I said. Hitting him a couple times on the shoulder.

"Mianhe." He forced himself to smile. I looked up at him, and he leaned down, holding my chin.

I closed my eyes, and your lips met.

Tears slid down my cheeks, knowing that this was going to be the first and last kiss he was ever going to give me.

"Soohyun" I told him, as we broke the peck. "Keep this" I gave him the necklace that had been passed around, from person to person.

"Jalga... and Saranghae." I said.

"You too Suzy. I'll miss you." He said. We hugged for one last time, and he left. I stayed at the airport until the plane departed.

I stared at it, until I lost sight of it... Just like that...Everything I had held onto for so long was gone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhe!!!!Mianhe!!

I'm so sorry that it took me so lloooong to update!!!

So this wansn't that short of a chapter, Yay!

Thanks

-Samoamia