Im alone

Fall for Me?

"Sure, as long as its not weird or anything"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Yuri POV*

Oh, dont worry dear, its just a car commercial" said the man (Who was probably the CEO of Vichelenti)

"All the commercial is that you will be driving in the shotgun of the car and my son will be the driver. you two will supposedly be on vacation and watch the sunset fall on a cliff. Nothing weird and no special interaction between the two  of you", he said.

"Okay, sure. But sir, may I ask; who is your son?" i asked him

"Oh, my son goes to your school, i think. Have you heard of him? His name is Nichkhun" he said

'Nichkhun? That name seems really familiar... oh, maybe hes that one popular guy all those girl coo about.... aish.. Jjajingna...(stress) but if we do the commercial together itll probably be daebak...to those other low kids anyways.. "No.. i havent heard of him" I said, after pretending to be really considerate about it.

"Oh. well get to know each other at least a little bit. It'll probably help your connection in the commercial."My parents told me.

I gave them a death glare. "may i please be excuse?" i asked through gritted teeth.

Sure honey, said my mom..

She recieved another death glare from me. i bowed to our guest and said "sil le hap ni da." (Excuse me) and left the table.( not that i ever sat down)

I quickly changed into black skinny jeans and a tight crop shirt. Over the shirt i put on jacket that exposed my stomach up to my belly-button. my make-up was really thick and dark, and it looked really cat-like (in my opinion, of course) i went down stairs and put on my boot-heels and left. the weather was really nice; i hated it. I like it when the weather is foggy and misty and dark. Its mysterious. I made my way to the park where i promised to meet my soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend. He was really ugly. I saw him wearing a navy blue jacket and jeans with nike hightops.

"Hi oppa!!" i waved to him, smiling.

"Annyeong Yuri-ah!" he said as he stood up and gave me a hug.

ugh, i thought, lets just end it here and now. "Oppa, im sorry but i think we should break up" i told him, as i watch his face get sad. Aw... how cute (ha right)

"Weh? I thought we were really good together yuri-ah" he said, choking on half of his words

"Well, i dont know, i dont really think youre my type.. i dont really have an interest in you anymore" i told him."well, bye."

As i turned around and walked away, as i wondered why boys are so stupid. huh. Even though they know that I'll eventually break up with them, they still go out with me. Pathetic. Everyone knows my reputation; im pretty much a player. if only i had a friend. A real friend, one who actually cared about me. If only i actually could go out with a guy who liked me for me, and not attention and my status. I sighed.. Nobody really cared; they all just want the attention. feeling down, i headed towards "La Cafe".