Competition Part 2

Fall for Me?

*Wooyoung's POV*

As I got ready to go on stage, i noticed how tense Jieun was. She was walking back and forth, back and forth. As i looked, okay maybe stared, at her, i couldn't help but notice how cute she looked when she was nervous. Her curled hair was tied back into a loose bun and she wore a flower halo on her head. Her dress fit the same concept, but it was really smooth looking. It was so....Ugh!! What am i thinking. Goodness!

Anyway, she kept on saying the lyrics over and over and over again, as if she was afraid that she would forget it.

"Hey, Jieun. You look really tense, r ya okay?" i asked her, and she grinned.

"Yah... thanks Wooyoung. Im just scared that I'm going to forget the lyrics..." She pouted as she said this, and it made her look even cuter, if that was even possible.

My songs was about to be played, so I got ready to go on stage. "Jieun, i gotta go sing now. See you afterwards!" I grinned and jogged onto the stage. The music started playing, and i started to sing, "Can't let you go even if i die" by 2AM.

I didn't think it was too great, since i had no emotion. It was hard to convey it because there was nothing relate the song to. Once i finished, i went off and started worrying. I really couldn't be anyone's servant.. Gosh, that would .. Whatever. It was Jieun's turn now. She was going to be singing "That man, that woman" by vibe. It was normally a duet, by a girl and a boy, but she had edited the music so that it would only play the melody once.

Once she opened , an angelic voice filled the room. Everyone stared at her in awe, including me. Even Yonghwa seemed a little less tense when Jieun started singing.  But when she got to the end of the first verse, it was supposed to go onto the bridge, but the 2nd verse's melody started. She kinda froze on stage, and the people in the audience started to boo at her. Then i noticed that I still had the mic from my performance. i started singing the guy's part, and everyone in the room seemed shocked. Everyone was whispering.

"hey, weren't there supposed to be solo's? Why is our Wooyoung-ie singing with that type of low status girl on stage?"

I ignored them at walked up to the stage, and smiled at Jieun as she grinned. Once the whole song ended, there were large cheers and lots of clapping as we stepped off the stage.

"thanks, Wooyoung" Jieun said, with a really shy grin. "But, this was a competition, why did you help me?"

"Well, nothing hurts right? Plus, it gave me another chance for them to see my talent, so that they could vote for me." , i told her, jokingly.

"Oh.. I see." she said. She seemed to have lost some type of hope.. I hadn't really meant to make her feel bad.

"anyways, thanks!" she said, as she ran off to Suzy and Seohyun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup!! I know this chapter was kinda short.....

tell me what you think! I put in a woou moment in there, as you can see!!