You work here?

Fall for Me?

*Jieun's POV*

I couldn't believe it! Those jerks! Aish, whatever. As the 3 boys left the store, Suzy started to help me clean up the mess. In a few moments we were done. I sat back in relief that no one new had come, so that I didn't have to worry about any more orders. As I was going back to change, a voice said "Are you okay?"

I turned my head and finally realized that one of the guys was still here.

" Oh, ya... Thanks!" I put on a forced smile that I hoped would look real as i turned my back to him once again.

"Do you need help with anything?", he asked. "Oh, and I'll apologize on my friend's behalf. Mianhe." He said

Wow....I thought, how could someone so nice be friends with those Jerks? "Thanks, but its okay. My name's Jieun. Whats yours?"

"Oh, haha. I'm Wooyoung. Nice to meet you. If you don't mind, I have to go find my hyungs. Bye!" he said, and bowed formally before he turned and ran out the door.

And for about the 5th time today, I was left wondering about what this all could possibly mean.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Seohyun's POV*

I walked into the door of the cafe and noticed that all the customers were staring in awe at one table. I looked over and noticed that it was Yuri!!!

What? What was she doing here? Wasn't she ,like, the most popular girl in the whole entire school? I was utterly shocked, but pushed it away as I made my way to the counter to order something to eat.

As i was about to open my mouth, i looked up and was frozen in shock for the second time today. "Jieun-ah... What are you doing here? Why are you......" i trailed off.

"Oh! Seohyun unnie! What are you doing here?" Jieun asked me.

"What...what do you mean what am I doing here.. What are you doing here? This is my dad's bakery?!" I told her.

"Oh! Oh... really? Hmph... How come I never knew that? Oh.. I alba here now.... So ya.." jieun beamed at me.

"Aigooo, stop being so cute already" I told her. I got what i wanted to eat, and went to the table that Suzy was at.

"Hi Suzy!" i called out.

"Oh Hi Unnie!!" She said, "I didn't realize you were here!!" Then she suddenly dropped her voice to a whisper . "hey Unnie, did you realize that Yuri is here?? I mean, aren't you wondering why she would come here if she's rich enough to go to some really luxurious and nice place? I mean not that this isn't nice; i love it here, but she could go somewhere even nicer!"

"Ya, I know right? I can't believe shes here!" I told her.

Then, Jieun finished her share for today, and so we left, realizing it was getting late.