Seohyun

Fall for Me?

I woke from the sound of my door opening at 7 in the morning. Who would be going this late? As i went into the hallway, i saw my dad struggling to carry all of the bread and pouches of coffee and smoothie out the door into his car. I rushed down to help him.

Appa!! ill help you, i said.

thanks seohyunah he replied, with a happy but apologetic smile.

Its no problem, Appa, you always help me. I beamed at him.

I wondered why he was going so late.... hmm was something wrong?

Oh, seohyunah, my dad said, one of your friends sign up to al-ba at my bakery (al-ba is the abbreiviation korean use for a word meaning part-time job) i think her name is Jieun" said my dad..

Oh!! Jieun.. "dad, make sure to tell your workers not to get mad if shes late and clumsy.. thats her personality. " i told him.

Okay seohyun, dont worry i wont, he said

Okay.. Bye Appa! i said to him as he pulled out from out garage.

i went back into the house and upstairs to my room. Ahh...soo tired.. i yawned. however, when i tried to sleep, it wouldnt come to me. "Aish" i got up and started to plat the piano. As i thoughtlessly moved my fingers along the keys of the piano, i wondered when my mom would come home. She always came home at different times, due to her minimum wage job at Artemis. Those cheapos, making my  mom run errands all day for minimum wage, even though they have more money than they'll ever need. Ugh.

i went back to playing the piano as i continued to ponder about my life.