Jieun (IU)

Fall for Me?

*Ring Ring*

My alarm clock startled me out of my sleep. 10:30?!?!?!

Already? Oh no! Im screwed.. I rapidly put on a pair of leggings and a sweater that came down to my knees, threw on my boots and ran out the door.

'First day of the job and I'm late already' i thought. Today was my first day working at the bakery in front of my house. It would help my mom earn a couple more won every month, not that we were too poor or anything. my mom was a pretty well known piano teacher.

As I ran through the door, I immediately bowed  at 90 degrees. "Jwesonghapnida! Jwesonghapnida!" I repeated, over and over as the customers stared at me.

"No worries", the store manager said, "I'm more worried that you'll scare all the customers away.."

I smiled, good thing my manager was nice. I went to the back of the shop, put on an apron, and got ready to bake. Then, I realized that I didnt even know what  I had to do! Oh, starting to be clumsy already! I went outside and asked if i should start baking.

"Oh, sure" my manager said, "but all you really have to do is put the pans that i got ready into the oven. Then come out here and help me." "Nae" i responded, as i went into the kitchen to look for the bread. As i was about to slide them in, i realized the oven was already full, so took the bread out and put the dough in. then, i put the bread onto the cooling rack.

When i finally got out of the kitchen and behind the counter, i greeted the customers coming in the door with a wide smile. "o-so o sseh yo" i said (sry.. idk how to put that.. it means welcome (:   )  as they came to order their drinks, i realized they looked familiar.... they were probably from my school..... who could they be?

"hello? Did you hear all of that?" a voice broke my train of thought.

"What what, sorry,  I didnt, could you please repeat your order?" i asked

They all looked pretty annoyed as they re-ordered, and went to sit down. As i was preparing their drinks, i continued to think about who they could possibly be....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for the short chapter...

Except that the next few are basically like intros of all the characters..

plz forgive me if im bad!! This is a first 4 meh :P