Commercial for Vichelenti

Fall for Me?

*Nichkhun's POV*

As soon as we entered the building, dozens of flashes blinded my eyes, Pretending that nobody else was here, i took Yuri and went into the room where we would shoot our CF. It was a room and an outdoor area. I had been in here so many times that i knew it like the back of my hand.

That saying was realy funny. I mean, who actually knew the back of their hand that well? People never really think about their hand. RIght?

Anyways, the room had lots of backdrops, microphones, and high quality cameras. On the sides and the entrance way, there were walls, but on the side opposite from the way that we had just come in, there was no wall. Instead, it was the dirt road that the new car would drive through.\

"So, what do we have to do? " I asked the director.

"Just changed into these clothes, and sit in the car. Act as if you're actually driving, even though we'll just be blowing some fans here. Simple, right?" The director smiled sweetly at Yuri, and gave me a slightly frightening look before she walked back into the clothing room to get the clothes.

With my attire on, I went to the drives seat and i sat in it, then waited for Yuri to come out. When she finally came out, I smiled and looked at her expectantly, waiting patiently for her to hurry up and get into the car. Howeever, she stood there, arms crossed and looked around at nothing in particular, as if waiting for someone to open the door for her.

Now, I normally don't get irritated at people very often, but she was being one heck of an annoying person. I mean, seriously? Who doesn't know how to open a door of a car by themself? Goodness. or, if you really didn;t want to, you could ask.

Sighing, i got out of the car and opened the door with a dramatic gesture. She gave me a quick glare, then sat in the car as if nothing had happened.

I went back to my own car, and started posing as the fans started up.

after a couple of hours, we were done, and everyone went back home

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heh...

short chapter.. I know...