N I N E T E E N

Fall for Me?

*Suzy's POV*

I heard a thump, then the sounds of Taecyeon and Wooyoung running, calling my name.

"What could that b..oh. no"  i thought as i turned around. I noticed the Jieun was on the ground.

The way that she had fainted..it wasn't because of no energy..

What could have happened? Then, taecyeon's words flashed across my mind.

"It's like a double date..." No..

It can't be

like a double date

double date

date

Aish!! Taecyeon said date!!

What was he thinking, Jieun always remembers when someone says date.

Shooooott..

I could just see the images replaying in her head, though, of course, i couldn't see the exact ones.

I ran to her, and started to shake her, trying to wake her up, even though i knew it wouldn't work.

"Jieun-ah! Jieun-ah, gwenchana? Can you hear me? Yah!! Lee Jieun, bbali kkae!! (Wake up)"

"Yah, Suzy-ah, stop it. Let's just take her to the hospital." Taecyeon said.

I noticed that Wooyoung looked especially horrified. He seemed to be staring at Jieun really intently, and he seemed really worried.

I wonder.. does he like her??

nah... that wouldn't work.. Cuz Jieun would never want a boyfriend. Ever.

"No.. taecyeon, it's okay. If you just let her rest at home, she'll be fine. She's been like this be..." I stopped. Suzy!! pabo! Why would you. Aish, i had said too much.

Im such an idiot... :P

"Taecyeon, can you help me take her to my house. I'll show you where it is. Bbali" I urged.

"Sure" he said, as he bent down to pick Jieun up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Wooyoung's POV*

Jieun was unconscious..

But how. She's so healthy and happy all the time, it wouldn't make sense.. It didn't make sense that she was like this.

And what did Suzy say? That what? She was going to be okay, even though we didn't take her to the hospital!!
no we had to .. had to go to the hospital..

Jieun was sick, how could she..

i wanted to yell at her. Suzy, you crazy? How could she NOT  go to the hospital. Jieun was sick? Wasn't she even worried for her friend? How..

Oh my gosh.

But i didn't say anything..

Because I was too wimpy to do anything. Because if i did anything to show that i liked her, she might like me.

And if someone else ever liked me..they might end up like her..

They might end up like..

They might make me into an even worse person.

So i couldn't.

Not ever, i could never fall for another girl.

not after what my dad had done. Not after i had hurt someone so much. No. I couldn't.

i stopped myself before i could think anymore. Ack, Wooyoung, get a hold of yourself

jongshin chalyo!! (get a grip)

I  couldn't talk about my father... Not after what he made me do.

That's why you came here, remember? To get away from him.

I ran away as fast as i could before i could remember what had happened on that day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEHE....

Sorry, that was really short, especially if you compare it to the one before.

After 2 more days of school, i have a week long break so ill try to update..

Sorry if there are any grammar things on anything. English is no my first language.

How do you think of the story? And, yah ik there isn't much plot on the other characters besides Iu and Wooyoung , but sorry! This is my first time writing a fanfic!!

And i know that its harsh on Iu a little right now... Promise it'll get better... by the end :)

Thank you subscribers!!! and silent readers if there are any!!