Basic Introduction :)

Fall for Me?

Characters!!

IU/ Jieun

20110201_iu_alicia_4.jpg

A student at the school of the normal class. She's known for her cute and sweet personality and her talent in being able to sing and play the piano flawlessly. However, she is very clumsy around her friends.

Suzy

suzy-02.jpg

A student of the middle class at the school, who is best friends with IU. She is very out going and has a good personality. She is best known for her dance skills, though she also enjoys doing art.

Seohyun

7d3e592d77f9247197988ae067da1c4d.png

Seohyun, also of the middle class, is very shy. She hangs out often with IU and Suzy. She is a great pianist and often performs with IU.

Yuri

yuri-snsd.jpg

Yuri is the most popular girl in the high class at this school. She doesn't like to have friends, though she could have many. She is very cold to everyone, and has a reputation of dating the boys for the fun of breaking their hearts. However, no one knows how she feels in the inside.

Nichkhun

khun.jpg

The most popular guy at the school. However, unlike Yuri, he is very out going and fun, and has an open heart.

Taecyeon

taecyeon.jpg

Taecyeon is of the upper class and is friends with Nichkhun, along with Yonghwa and Wooyoung. He is known for his great looks and dancing ability.

Wooyoung

Korean-star-jang-wooyoung.jpg

Of the upper class, Wooyoung is the most shy and kind hearted out of his friends. Wooyoung is great at singing, though he is too shy to do so in front of anyone except his friends.

Yonghwa

Jung_Yong_Hwa_14112009060558.jpg

Has the coldest personality in his group of friends. Though cold, has lots of skill in playing the guitar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a head's up; Yuri and Nichkhun are minor characters; its mostly about the other 6