T W E N T Y - F O U R

Fall for Me?

*Suzy*

I continued to cry.

I tried to stop myself, but tears kept streaming down my cheeks as I remembered what had happened...

All of our memories flooded into my brain.

All of those sweet memories that I had tried so hard to forget.. they had come back in an instant

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Flash back*

"Yah!!! Wait for me, pabo!!" he yelled.

I ran as fast as i could. Then, suddenly i came to a dead end. I turned around to find that he was right behind me.

And in seconds, his face was inched from mine.

I could feel my face getting red... Was it because I liked him?

No, Suzy... you don't like any boy, remember? I have to be tough... I told myself.

"Soohyun...." I said, trying to keep my voice even. "What are you doing?"

He seemed really taken aback by what he was doing too.

"n-n-Nothing" he said, and he stepped back.

i couldn't help but notice that i felt disappointed, and i could feel some of the muscles in my face drop.

He felt the same way about me...right?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The spring breeze made me feel as if I was floating with the clouds!!

Ah... it feels so nice.

I was there... our special place. It felt so nice.

I spread my arms and let the breeze tickle my chin and my shoulders.

I feel like I'm in the movie titanic!! Hahaa,.. silly me. I thought.

Suddenly, a  pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist

I let out a little yelp in surprise, and his voice whispered into my ear.

"I found you."

The amount of warmth his voice gave me.. was unbelieveable.

How could one person make me so happy?

From the tips of my fingers and my toes, reaching from my head to my feet, all the way to the tip strands of my hair... Gleaming and glowing with joy that I never knew was possible to attain. It felt as if the world's joy had been drained from every other person on the world and had been given all to me.

--------------------------------------------

And it hurt even more to think of my joy...because it all went away in an instant.

That one instant when he stepped on that plane, and I watched it disappear.

All the happiness i had ever known and had was gone.

Just.

Like.

That.

and now, after i had put in so much effort to ease the pain, it was back??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I soon found Soohyun wrapping his arms around mine body, and I allowed myself to take in his warmth.

"Suzy...Mianhe." he whispered.

His soft voice soothed me, and I calmed down a little. He was back...but why? He had such a successful career in America.. So famous, well known. He had accomplished being the first at winning lots of American awards. So why come back to Korea? It would have been hard for him, coming back to the place that gave him and left him the worst memories.

Everyone bullied him here.

At our school, when we were little.

"What kind of name is Soohyun? It's a girl's name. Are you a girl? Maybe. It would explain your looks and your quiet personality. What kind of a man is quiet? Men are supposed to be loud and ROUDY like me! And they have to dance well. Even a stone is more flexible than you! Why are you so weak. Why do you make a GIRL stand up for you? Are you really that wimpy?" they would say.

And it would go on and on and on.... Breaking his heart...and mine.

"soohyun..." I tried to say his name, but it just ended up being a weao sob.

I missed his so much. I had willed myseld to forget him, but i never could. It was no painful... why...

"Suzy... Gwenchanah (it's okay). Uljima, jaebal (Please don't cry). Mianhe....Mianhe. Jongmal Mianhe.... You know I didn't want to leave you, right? You do know that it was as hard for me to leave? I thought about you everyday...I couldn't forget. You don't know how hard I tried to forget you. But i couldn't . So I came back. I had to see you. I would die if i didn't.."

I could feel my body tingle with warmth like it used to before he left me. So he had thought about me... More tears slid down my cheeks, but they were happy.. not sad.


--------------------------------------------------

Poster by: Syeraa

At Enticing Perfection:Colors and Motion (ChibiMusicStar)

Currently, they are open, and they are really great at Graphics and Trailers!!! Go check them out!