Suzy

Fall for Me?

As i sat on my couch watching TV, I thought of how bored i was and wondered if it was physicall possible for someone to be this bored.

Hmmmm... i wonder what jieun is doing... It was 10:30, half an hour after the time Jieun was supposed to be at her new bakery store job. She probably just woke up, i thought, as I laughed to my self. I redirected my attention to the TV and starting surfing through the multiple channels. Ugh! i was so hungry....

Soomin was off at her friends house, mom was at her art studio, dad was at his pottery studio, and i was at home.

As i surfed the channels, i found a commercial with Yuri in it. " Kyaaaa... Jinjja ee bbe da" i remarked. (Wow, shes really pretty)  It wasnt even fair. She was the same grade as we were in, and yet she already had multiple commercials and appeared as the guest star on some talk shows.. But technically she wasnt even a celebrity!! No fair! the only time I had shown on TV was the time when i danced at the "Let Loose" Dance Competition, and i only got 2nd in my division. Some guy named Taecyeon beat me. i think he goes to my school.

Bored to death, i decided to dance. i went to the basement of our house and spread out my dance mat. I turned up the music and started to feel the rhythm booming through my body.

*One hour Later*

I was so exhausted from dancing. cleaned up the mat, changed clothes, and started chugging down water as if i hadnt drank it for days. Gosh, i was so hungry.

i couldnt help it anymore, so i ordered some jjajangmyun and waited for its arrival, depressed as i knew it would be at my own cost. Aish, they leave me at home alone for hours with disgusting food and they dont even bother to leave me money for some food. Gaaaaah...