T W E N T Y - O N E

Fall for Me?

*Seohyun POV*

 He fell asleep. After dragging me out ALL THE WAY HERE!!!

Pabo... he was such a.. ugh,

 I was so tired, and all of my cuts hurt a lot. He hadn't even bothered to fix up my scars.

I hadn't even slept well last night, because of the competition... And this guy had the nerve to. UGH

 I couldn't ffeel myself slowly swaying as my head hit the piano.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Yonghwa POV*

Aish! Some person slammed on the piano. The heck? who did that. Why would anyone ever want to do that! I was sleeping so well.

Ah, Jongmal!! I looked up and saw Seohyun sleeping on the piano.

Wait, what? She  slammed on the piano to wake me up, and now she was asleep. This!!

I leaped onto my feet and started to shake her.

"Yah, yah!! bbali kkae!! (hurry up and wake already) aish jongmal, pabo" i said.

Then i noticed red on the piano. why was it red? Maybe it was just because she had so many cuts in so many places. Pabo.

 I lifted her and set her on the bed in the back. I never really told her it was there because... well she didn't need it!

Ew. Her head was wet. WHy was it...

Then i realized that the blood was coming from her head.

"AAAhhh, jinjja!! Why are you such a nuisance!" I said to myself, as i walked over to get the first aid kit in cabinet in the far corner of the shack.

Honestly, i don't know why this thing is here. It was so nice.. But it was literally put on the ground. It was as if someone had taken it and just plopped it here. The instruments were really nice too. I didn't get it. :P

Whatever.

i took the next couple minutes to bandage her up, and watched her sleep. She wasn't breathing at first, but she seemed okay now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Seohyun's POV*

I slowly woke up because of the pain in the back of my head. But, strangely, it was really comfortable.

For sure, i had passed out on a piano, but i was on a bed.

As i slowly opened my eyes, i foudn Yonghwa sitting on a chair next to me, looking at me.

"Oh, your awake... " he said. "Don't stand up. You have to rest."

He was so different from just a couple... i don't know...

was it minutes? hours?

well.. from the last time i had seen him.

"No, I'm okay." I said.

I closed my eyes and used all my strength to sit up. And when i opened my eyes, i could see why he didn't want me to.

I noticed that the chair was attached to the bed, and so when he sat, it was really close to me.

His face was right in front of mine, and i could feel his breath as i widened my eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heheehee.. short, boring chapter i know...

But i had  to do something with the plot here...

yup