Chapter 17 (Cuz i can't think of a title....)

Fall for Me?

*Seohyun's POV*

oh man.. Jinjja.. Jung Yonghwa, you.. hmph. I pouted as I was dragged on my Yonghwa, though no one could see it. I really wanted to go eat bubble tea with Suzy and Jieun... But i couldn't because my new master-for-the-rest-of-the-year was making me go somewhere else with him...

And though a large part of me REALLY was upset and mad, I was very scared..

What is he gonna make me do? Is he gonna kill me? Ack... Why's he take me? Why not Suzy, or Jieun, or some other girl that he used to go out with....Pabo.

"Y-yo-y-yonghwa, w-where are we g-going?" I asked him, though i had tried to hide my fear.

"Scaredy-cat. What are you scared for. It's not like I'm going to kill you right here and now. I have to make use of my new slave before i make you completely disappear, right?" he smirked and continued to pull me.

In some time, we finally got into an area that i didn't recognize, with lots of dense trees and fog.

"What.....?! Yonghwa, where are we?" I yelled in panick, and i held on tightly to him arms and walked right behind him.

"Yah... What are you doing?" He shook his arms as he tried to shake me off of him. When i still didn't let go, he turned around unexpectedly and hit my arms hard. I yelled out in pain and let go as all the strength in my legs weakened and i fell to the ground.

He really was a jerk. First of all, he had dragged me all the way out here, even though i had wanted to spend time with my friends. Then, he drags me into this forest in the middle of nowhere to do what, scare the heck out of me? And now what, even though its his fault that i got scared, he throws me onto the ground! Who does that? This idiot.

I felt something slimy sliding down my leg, and gasped in both surprise and horroras i realized it was blood. The stones had cut all the bottom part of my leg and it hurt. A lot. I tried to stand up, but i couldn't, because there were stones, literally, embedded into my skin. I tried to touch it to get it out, but it was really deeply in my skin. I yelped i pain. Was it really possible to get hurt so badly due to a small fall? I felt so helpless, it was really embarrassing. It was tough, trying to stand up in such pain, but it was so much harder to believe that Yonghwa wouldn't even ask if i was okay or not during this whole entire time. Normally, when a girl is hurt, the guy that is closest to her helps when her friends aren't around. Normally. So i don't know why this guy wasn't helping me, but it got onto my nerves. That poophole. :P

Suddenly, he pushed me down while i was trying to get up and took my backpack. "Yah!! What are you doing? Give me back my backpack you!" I yelled. He suddenly took everything out of my backpack and started to shove them into his own. Then he took my backpack, flattened it, and put it on the ground. He grabbed he and , literally, me onto my own backpack, threw his own backpack carefully to me. Yonghwa grabbed one strap on my backpack and started to pull me and the backpack along the ground, while i held onto both my backpack and his. That jerk, he sure had a way of helping people. He didn't even seem to care if i scratched myself even further; his only goal was to get me to.. whereever the heck were going. Aish. That little.

I got so mad that i, stupidly, decided to yank my arms away from each other, forgetting that i had both straps of his sack in either hand. with strength that i didn't realize that i had, i ripped his sack cleanly into two, and everything spilled out onto the ground.

Oh poop...." Ottoke...." i muttered, as i crawled around trying to pick everything up.

"Yah! " he yelled at me. I looked up at him, confused. Why was he mad at me? I was only trying to help him.. "Don't touch my stuff with your filthy hands. Are there the things that you touched? If you don't want them,fine, but i don't want them either, so take them home and throw it away. And pick up your own stuff; i don't need your hands all over mine."

Well, aren't i sorry! I was only trying to help! "Aish...that.." i muttered away as i continued to pick up my own stuff, causing more rocks to scratch my skin.

We finally reached a place that looked like some old storage garage. me with scratches all over my body and Yonghwa complaining that i needed to lose more weight. Ignoring him, i looked around, and noticed there were tons of musical instruments. There were a couple guitars, electric and acoustic. There were couple cases that looked like they were either woodwind or brass intruments, and some there were string. But what caught my attention was the grand piano in the far right corner of the room. it looked new, but there was lots of dust covering it. "Wow..." i whispered, completely awestruck. i couldn't believe anyone would ever leave such a nice piano in such a cruddy old place. I wanted to run over and play it, but i couldn't. i was, for the time being, crippled. Well, it felt that way anyways.  I started to make my way to the piano, and realized that the dust on the floor would get into the cuts, and it hurt when the open cuts were rubbing against the smooth-metal-like floor. A lot.

Yonghwa grabbed me by the shoulders, and helped me get up. It might sound really nice and sweet the way i just said it, but if you saw it you would think that he was trying to kidnapp me. Yeah. it wasn' t that sweet. Anyways, he set (set would be too nice ; it was more lite ) me on the piano bench. I was too happy to be thinking about the things that he had just done to me.

"Play."he told me.

"What if I don't want to?" I retorted

"then too bad, you have to; you're my slave, remember?" he said.

I faced the piano and started plaaying. i quickly got immorsed into the piece and found myself swaying back and forth once it ended.

"how was the s..." I was cut off by my own astonishment. Yonghwa was leaning on the side of the piano, sleeping.

Wow.. How could he?!?! After he asked me to play, he couldn't even bother to listen to it. That idiot....