T W E N T Y - T W O

Fall for Me?

"Taecyeon!!!!!"

------------------------------------------------------------

*Taecyeon's POV*

I was running and dodging lots of things when I heard her screaming my name.

I stopped. I knew where she lived.. She had told me. Before we went into the alley...

She told me not to come back.

*Flashback*

"Wait", Suzy said, as she grabbed my arm.

"Yah, Ok taecyeon, if anything happens to me in the alley, keep on going. You know where Hyundai Apartments are right? I'm on the 14th floor, number 403. The password is ****. Once you get in the house, go to the kitchen. Don't worry, i live by myself. Anyways, go to the kitchen, and on the third cabinet to the right, in the back corner of the second sheld should be medicine. Follow the instructions on the label, and give it to Jieun, okay? No matter what I do, Jieun-ie has to come first."

*End*

Aish, was this girl crazy?

Why'd we get caught now... This crazy little. Aish, jongmal. We were almost there!!

I could see Hyundai Apartments from here.

Whatever. I followed what Suzy had told me to do, and went out of the alley.

Right as i stepped out into a little more light, i saw Yonghwa and Seohyun, both looking really exhausted.

What had happened to them? Huh.. I wonder.

Wait.. It wasn't time for me to wonder about what happened...

I could tell Seohyun what Suzy had told me.. And then i could go back.

"Hey, Seohyun shi!" I called.

She looked up and limped over... limped.

"Yah?" She asked. She seemed to notice Jieun, and woke up from her tired state.

"Omo!!! Jieun-ah.. Ottoke.. What to do?" She was so worried, i thought i could see the beads of sweat forming on her forehead.

Aish, what's wrong with me.

I told her what Suzy had told me, and spun around to go get Suzy.

The alley was dead silent. I couldn't hear anyone.

"Bae Suzy, where are you!!?" I yelled.

I could hear my own voice echoing, but I didn't hear a response.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for such a short chapter....

what happened to yonghwa and seohyun is still a mystery!!

hehe..

Im really busy because my imo and imobu came from the US and we are traveling with them!!

Gwensonghapnida....

and i started a new fanfic!! Its called "In the Past" and its about Suzy and Taecyeon!!

Please read.

It is a little more less innocent; its like murder and mystery and stuff  (not less innocent in like bed-scene way.. ew :P)

Thanks to all my subscribers~~

And sorry for not updating and sorry in advance if i don't update. Please understand!!

-samoamia