T W E N T Y

Fall for Me?

* Taecyeon's POV*

Aish, what's wrong with that guy?

He just ran off.. Oh well. I positioned myself to pick up Jieun and braced myself for  the weight of her body as i stood up. She actually scared me by being super light.

"Suzy-ah, let's hurry and go to your house." I told her, not wanting to waste any time. I was actually worried that Jieun might not be okay, not that i liked her in that way.

"Arasso... Umm.. Where is this? We have to go back to school first.. cuz I.. i don't know where this is!! Aish! I should've paid more attention when we were coming here..." Suzy said, and she gave a little pout.

"Eehhh, Suzy, don't be like that. It's okay. Didn't you say it was okay? It's going to be fine... right?"I asked.

"Uuummm..." Suzy seemed to be thinking really hard about something.


*Suzy's POV*

---Flashback----

"Sunsengnim! (Teacher/doctor) She's going to be okay, right? Jieun-ie isn't going to die, right? She's going to be okay? Right, she's not gonna die?" I asked the doctor, while i was in tears. I couldn't stop crying. Jieun couldn't die now.... She was one of my only friends since middle school.

"Jieun-ah..." I wimpered, as she was taken into the ER.

Moments later.....

"Are you Jieun's friend?" The doctor asked.

I was suddenly wide awake, and all my tiredness from waiting all night was gone.

"Neh, neh.. Waeyo? Ottokeyo? (Yes, yes. Why? how is she?? [not exactly, but]) " I asked.

"Well, your friend seems to have fainted from a memory trauma. There are no signs or traces of any other condition, and there are not genertic diseases passed down by her family. Her brain seems to have hit a nerve. Ask her about her condition. It'll be more helpful if someone knows about it." The doctor said.

"However," he continued "if this happened again, you have to take her immediately into some covered space. Make sure to give her the medication within an hour. If you don't, she may start losing lots of memory, and she may end up with only the memory traumatizing her right now. The medication needs to be renewed every 2 months. I think it would be best to not tell anyone about the medicine, especially her.  And, i know

"Neh.." I whispered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wait a minute.. He had said something else.. What was it? Suzy thought.

"It probably won't happen again. But if it does, every minute that goes by, the chance that she'll remember the memory again next time increases by. It'll increase about, probably 10% every half-hour. So it's best if you feed her the med as soon as possible."

NO..... we have to. "NO!" I yelled.

Taecyeon seemed a little shocked. "Yah, Suzy, gwenchanah? I almost dropped her because of you."

"Oh, mianhe.. i just remembered that i had an appointment to meet with someone in a little bit." I lied.

"Oh.." taecyeon said. Did he actually believe my lie? Or was he just not caring? Was he innoccent or stupid?

'Umm.. Do you know the way to Hyundai Apartment from here?" I said.

"Oh. Ya. I do. One of my friends live really close to there. There should a way around these buildings, and then a short cut through an ally."

Wow... he really does know. "Okay. Let's go that way. Okay? Hurry!! Lead the way!" I said. I felt more and more anxious as time went by.

We have to hurry. i thought.

The sun had started to set while we were eating, so it was pretty dark by the time we got to the ally. It looked really scary.. Taecyeon walked in front of me, and i tried my best to keep up. He seemed to have been through these ally a lot, so he had no problem dodging all of the vines and the trash that was sprawled out on the floor. Suddenly, I felt a tug on my jacket, and i was lead forcfully to a different direction.

"Taecyeon!!!!!" I yelled, before someone tied a handkerchief around my mouth.