Meeting Nichkhun

Fall for Me?

*yuri's POV*

~After School Ends~

As soon as I walked out of the school building, i saw it. There was a long white limo parked in the front, with a red carpet rolled out, leading to the limo's door. It seemed like the men in black suits were waiting for me, and i casually made my way over. People started to crowd around the carpet, both in awe and surprise that such luxury was here at our school. it shocked me too, that they would do it so openly. As people started to gather, the men in the suits took out this long, velvet-y, red rope and stood it on shiny, gold stool-like things along the edges of the carpet. it was so luxurious that everyone was aweing and, literally, gushing over it.

Too bad they didn't impress me like that. Huh, luxury. yeah right. this happened almost everyday for me, so i was completely used to it! i didn't understand what all the fuss was about. It wasn't THAT cool, though it wasn't as bland as usual.

The limo was white and really shiny. It looked brand new, actually, as if no one had ever rode in it before, as if it had never been exposed to anything, not even air. I looked at the plate, and to my shock, it read Yuri, so i guess it was specially made for me. I glanced up at the brand to notice it was Vichelenti.

So this was the special surprise they had for me. Honestly, i was unimpressed. That CEO had all the money in the world, and he just gives me a limo. Limo's aren't even that expensive to produce, especially if you have a really successful car buisiness. In a company as successful as Vichelenti, it would probably cost about 3,000 dollars, at the most. I mean, they produce so many cars daily, that i bet one week's worth of car production would be enough to cover 1 for every citizen in the state of California, which is a LOT! I stepped into the limo, as i winked to one of the guys that were waving furiously. the car door closed instantly, but it was slow enough for me to catch him fainting. How pathetic... He was amongst the ugliest i've seen so far..
 

Having cleared my mind of the weirdos who claimed that they were the answer to my dreams, i finally had time to take a closer look at the interior design of the limo. I almost fainted myself. I had thought it was cheap, but the interior had probably cost more than the production of frames and such to have the car actually be a part of. The seats were had a really nice texture. It was leather, but it was really smooth and soft. It didn't smell like the new car smell either, even though i knew it was real. it smelled more comfortable. From the inside, the limo seemed even longer than it had from the outside, if that was even possible. In the middle, to the right hand side, there was a  little counter like thing, with many deep cup holders so that no drinks would spill. There was a TV attached to the front side, on the seats of the driver and passenger seats. The seat than ran along the side opposing the counter had a little button on the side to make it rotate, and it turned into a long, but skinny, bed. i was fine with it, because it felt a lot wider than it actually may have been, i had enough space to be able to roll almost completely, and it was wide enoguh for me to lay flat on my back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to a sudden jolt, and i realized that I must've fallen asleep. I looked at the mirrow and moaned to myself.. "Aish.. jjajingna.....wae..AISH" My hair was really a mess, so i attempted to rapidly brush it down with my fingers before someone opened the door for me.

The door swung open, just i as got the last couple strands of hair in place. I looked up, expecting a man in a black suit, but instead, it was a guy with a regular t-shirt and jeans, looking down at me and smiling. Though I really hated admitting this, even to myself, he didn't look that bad. Actually, he looked kind of cute. He had a hazel-ish colored hair, and he looked like someone around my age.

"Hi. Im Nichkhun. Nice to meet you. I'll be shooting that CF with you today. I heard that you go to my school, but i don't think I've seen you around. Have I?" he asked me.

I was still in shock. I mean, not to be rude or anything, but this guy, Nichkhun i think he said his name was, was super cute and the CEO was .... well he was kinda more on the ugly side.. So i decided that Nichkhun was either 1) Adopted or 2) His mom was esceptionally pretty.

Well, then again, there could be a third option... but that was even meaner. There was that oone possibility of his dad going on drugs after he got rich, which made his face start to sag and... Yeah...

"Oh. Hi. I'm Yuri. I don't think I've seen you around school either" I told him, after a long pause, when i notices that he was giving me an expecting look.

"Okay, Well, Yuri, let's go inside. Are you ready?" Nichkhun asked me, giving me a smile. Aish, how could he be so cute, even though his dad was so....

Yuri!!! Snap out of it. You are not falling for any boys... You've never once ever liked one single guy, ever, and that wasn't going to change any time soon. especially after...that thing. Ugh, he was disgusting.

My thought were interrupted by my realization that we were inside the building, and there were lots of photographers and journalists snapping pictures as we walked into the room and closed the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha i know lame ending... But its really late right now, so im gonna stop here