chapter 20

Beastly Love

Chapter 20         

AJ knew what had happened and I still don’t know what his reaction about it. I called him.

“Your auntie was worried about you so I told her that you slept over at Sooyoung’s house. I also told her that you’re sorry for not asking permission from her.” He said.

“AJ…”

“I’ll see you later.” Then he hung up. It was understood that he was mad at me. When I arrived at school, Sooyoung and I had a little chat. It was big news for the school on what happened to Doojoon. I just ignored it. Then I saw AJ. My AJ!

“AJ! AJ!” I called while running. He stopped and turned to me, frowning.

“What?” he said.

“You’re mad? I’m so sorry AJ. I didn’t tell you anything about…”

“You should’ve called me.” there was anger from his voice. “Is that hard?”

“But they got my phone and my hands were tied! How can I possibly call you?” I argued.

“Fine, I’ll take that. But I want you to stay away from him.” He said with a firm voice.

“Wha… who?”

“Doojoon of course. Who else?”

“But why? He told me I should stay close to him.”

“NO! You’ll be dead if you’re with him. You want to be kidnapped again? ____, can’t you get it straight? Every time you’re with him, you’re injured, you’re in pain, you’re sad. I just want you to feel safe. Araso?”

“Ye.” He’s right. I should stay away from Doojoon. “I’ll just stay with you.”

“Now, you want to go somewhere?” he asked. I nodded. Slowly, he smiled.

“Top of the hill?” he suggested.

“How ‘bout top of the mountain?” I joked.

“Sure. Kaja!” he grabbed my hand.

“Wait! I was joking AJ. Let’s go to class.”

“But I’m serious. Let’s go!”

“AJ, that would be cutting classes! I won’t go with you!” I tried to let go from his grasp.

“Didn’t you say you wanna be with me? Let’s get that trauma away from you.” He’s right. I wanna have fun now.

“I’m not involved in your plan, AJ.” I chuckled as he started the engine of his motorcycle.

“Don’t worry chingu. I got your back.” He winked at me.omo! “Here’s your helmet.”

Then he drove away and we did go to the mountains. It’s hard to explain how we got there.

After our trip, we went back to school cause someone knew we cut classes. AJ had to face the problem himself since I told him that I’m not involved.

“Just go get your things and go home. I’ll take care of everything.” He held my hand.

“Okay. Be careful.” I said to him.

“Sure. And before I forget, take this.” He gave me his iPod.

“Waeyo?”

“I have my favorite songs there. I want you to have it.” He smiled and he kissed my forehead.

“YES!” he yelled as he ran away going to the principal’s office. I just smiled.

I went to my locker room and hurried to get my things. As I was running slowly towards the gates, Doojoon saw me and called my name.

“Oops.” I mumbled.