chapter 11

Beastly Love

Chapter 11

Doojoon ignored me at school for the whole two weeks.

Today was the day of our phys ed. We’ll be having a test for our swimming skills. Sooyoung and I change into our outfits together.

“How was your weekend?” she asked me.

“It was fine. I spent most of my weekends at the orphanage.” I replied while changing in my swimming suit.

“You do charity? How can you afford? I mean no offense.” She smiled shyly.

“I’m a volunteer. I teach the kids playing guitar and some lessons too. I don’t take any fees.” I said.

“Wow, your heart is truly kind. Maybe I should try that too.”

“Sure! You can come with me next week and meet my kids.”

“Your kids?” she laughed.

“I’m quite attached to them now.”

Narrator: 

As soon as the two were done, they went out the bathroom and went directly on the pool area.

Pool area

Swimming class is the only class where you can see the girls separating from boys. The girls were quite shy being with boys wearing their swimming suits.

AJ was seated on the bench, waiting for ____. Doojoon was beside him, sitting as cool as he can be; wearing his cool shades. Yoseob was also beside Doojoon, who looked distracted. Junhyung was around his girls; admiring his well-built body. Hyunseung, even wearing swimming shorts, was still talking with his flowers. Dongwoon, sitting alone-as cool as can be- reading his favorite book. The Little Prince.

Finally, ____ arrived at the pool area with Sooyoung.

“Is your swimming good enough?” Sooyoung asked her friend.

“I guess.”

Doojoon, who saw her first, removed his shades -- awestruck. Behind those sweaters she was wearing *you always wear one* and behind those jogging pants, ____ had a y figure. She looked like a model with her swimming suit. Doojoon wasn’t admiring her y body but she was more struck with her al body.
AJ and Yoseob went to her.

“Hey ____, Sooyoung.” AJ smiled. Some girls in their class started to whisper to each other.

____’s eyes got big, seeing AJ’s torso. She looked away shy with red cheeks.

“ Hi ____! You look… great.” Yoseob said eyeing her from top to bottom.

“You too.” She said with a smile.

“I’ll be over there.” Sooyoung pointed at a vacant bench. She left smiling to her.

“So I guess you’re good at swimming.” AJ said.

“Think so.” She answered.

“I’m good.” Yoseob interrupted.

“Well, I’m looking forward on competing you.” She smiled. Then she saw Sooyoung waving at her to come.

“I’ll talk with you later!”