chapter 19

Beastly Love

Chapter 19

SAVED BY THE SWEET NEMESIS

Your point of view

I looked at AJ as he was departing. Oh, how my heart beats so fast for him. It was never ending. If he could be the heaven, I would choose to be an angel just to be with him.

Better be inside now. Or else, my heaven would furiously worry about me. I smiled as I reached for the knob in our gate. But I was shocked when someone grasped my wrist so tightly. I thought it was Doojoon for he had clutched my wrist before. But this was different. This was worse than I thought. I looked up and the guy whom I saw at the swimming competition was staring down at me. He had a smile of a maniac. I couldn’t speak at first. I tried to formulate a reason why he was clutching my wrist. But I screamed anyway; screamed at the top of my lungs. He suddenly covered my mouth with his palm.

“AJ!!AJ, help me!!!” I yelled loudly behind the guy’s hand. But I knew AJ won’t be able to hear me cause he was already far away. Perhaps he just got to his house by that moment. The guy carried me to his shoulder as if I was a sack of rice. He had tied the handkerchief to my mouth and tied a rope to my hands and feet. It was so tight that I couldn’t even move. I guess this was the revenge of the ‘leader’ who beat up Doojoon at the field. But why was I involved here?! I wish AJ have that kind of hearing in which he could hear me from miles away.

The guy put me in a van and I was squirming a lot. The other two guys from the competition was also there, pinning me down at the back seat.

“Shut up you!” the guy who carried me yelled and started the engine. Since I couldn’t stop squirming and squealing, they let me inhale something that sent me to unconsciousness.

Narrator:

Doojoon woke up. He had been sleeping throughout his absents.

“Aigoo, I fell asleep.” He muttered as he was scratching his neck. What a weird dream. He thought. Why did ____ appear? And she was smiling at me; showing me her cute face.

He slipped his feet to his slippers and went downstairs.

“Sir, I’m glad you woke up. Your dinner is waiting for you.” His personal maid said. “Shall I reheat them?”

“Anio. I’m not in the mood for being a pig tonight.” He answered and instead he grabbed milk from the fridge. He chugged the milk down to his throat when ____’s face suddenly appeared. He almost choked.

“Aish, something’s telling me to go to her.” He decided to drop by her house.

“____-ah. Open the door here!” Doojoon called out from outside. “Ahjumma!”

Then an old woman went out.

“Oh, it’s nighttime. Why are you out there? Are you looking for ____?” she asked.

“Yes ma’am. Is she home?”

“Well, all afternoon she was with that handsome guy. The one… uhm, *clicking her fingers* the guy with a guitar! Yes, he’s the one. Until now, they’re not back yet.”

“Gi Kwang, why are you with my lady again?!” Doojoon muttered. Since their first meeting, Doojoon kept calling her lady.

“Never mind, ahjumma. Thanks anyway.” He left and dialed AJ’s number.

“Ya! Gi Kwang! Where did you take my lady?!” he angrily asked.

“Bwoh? Hyung, you okay?” he sounded sleepy.

“Where did you take my lady?!” he repeated.

“I dunno what you’re talking ‘bout hyung. I’ll talk to you tomorrow.” He hung up.

“Babo.  Aish. Where could that girl have gone to?”

Meanwhile…

____ opened her eyes slowly, adjusting to the dim light of the place. The first thing she saw was her school skirt. Then her legs were dirty and she realized she was sitting on a chair. Her hands were tied behind her and her feet rested on the ground. A handkerchief was tied up around . Her curly hair was a mess. She looked like she was . When she was finally able to clear her surroundings, she saw 4 guys around a square table, playing cards. She squirmed on the chair and they all looked at her. The leader laughed maniacally at her.

“Shut up!” he yelled. But she was still panicking. One of them couldn’t resist her yelling so he walked to her.

“Ya, boss. I’m getting thirsty.” He eyed her flawless legs and snickered. ____ squealed as the guy walked towards her.

“Help yourself.” The leader cracked. And the rest of them laughed out loud.