chapter 19 pt. 2

Beastly Love

“Wait!” the leader yelled. The other 3 guys walked to him.

“Before you do, I want to ask her something.” he then turned to her. “Where’s Doojoon?!” he untied the hanky from .

“I don’t know!!!” she yelled.                                                                                                   

“Huh. You don’t know. Gimme your phone!” he searched all over her and found her iPhone.

“You’ll never find his number.” she said and stuck her tongue out.

 

“Aish! Where the hell is ____?” Doojoon muttered as he was resting inside his car. He called her many times but there was no signal from where she was.

 

“Ha!” the leader exclaimed triumphantly. “I found his number! So, you have a secret code for him. How cheesy.”

Stupid bastard. How come he knows the code of his number? She thought. She tried to untie the rope from her back while the 4 guys were focused on her phone.

“Yabosaeyo?” the leader called Doojoon.

“Ya! Where are you? I searched the Seoul for you and still…” Doojoon yelled and was interrupted.

“Your girl’s with us.” The leader said grimly.

“What the… who are you and what are you doing with her?!!!” Doojoon was so mad that he might explode from shouting a lot.

“Oh, we’re not doing anything. We’re good boys and we just like to play with her. Unless you wanna join us and help her win, be my guest.” The leader said.

“Fine. Where’s the place?” Doojoon agreed. ____ was surprised for she thought Doojoon would ignore her.

“Remember the old hospital where you used to own? Meet me here in 20 minutes or else your girl will lose something she used to have.” He snickered. “You know my friend’s hungry… and thirsty. You wanna hear her suffering?” the leader placed the phone near her.

“Doojoon! Help me! These guys are so horrible! Please help me!” she yelled.

“I’ll be there.” He said. But ____ couldn’t feel his sincere concern.

“You’re so immoral! You stupid bastard guy! You’re such a disgrace for us girls!” she yelled again to make Doojoon panic and get mad. In that way, he’ll have the energy to beat the bad guys. *cool isn’t it?*

“Dammit! What the hell are you talking about?! Wait there and I’ll beat you up myself!!!”

“Good.” She said while sobbing of nervousness. He hung up the phone and started the engine. The roaring would definitely wake the whole town. He drove very fast to the point where his car might give up.

 

“I guess your boy will never care about you.” The leader went to her. “So guys, help yourselves.” He turned his back and the 3 guys stared at her; checking every corner of her, even her soul. One of them reached for her blouse, ing it slowly.

Your point of view

Doojoon you babo! If you hadn’t existed, I won’t be experiencing this. I thought while screaming on the top of my lungs. I noticed that two buttons were already lose, revealing my cleavage. I yelled so loud.

“DOOJOON!!!!”

 Suddenly, the double rusty doors of the old hospital opened with a bang; giving me a heart attack. In the view, Doojoon was panting hard as he walked towards me. He came!!! My nemesis whom I thought would never think I belong to this world.

“Thank you.” I muttered and the 3 guys immediately stopped.

“Choi ____! You just made my blood boil!” He yelled.

“Ya, ya,ya.” The leader stopped him. “What do you think you’re doing? You just can’t pass through.” Since Doojoon was in evil mode, he punched the leader that he flew a few meters away, destroying the table where they were seated. The 3 guys took revenge for their leader. But Doojoon beat them up.

“How dare you touch her!!! Die, you idiots!” he yelled and yelled. But then the four of them took revenged and started beating him up. Of course I wanted to help him but the rope was really tight. And the only way I can get out of here is a hand that will untie this.

I saw how he got beaten up by the gang. I don’t have any idea what the leader needs from Doojoon. I never expected he’ll be saving me from the attempted of the gang. I was kinda traumatized. But why is he saving me? Isn’t he just playing with me and thinks that I don’t exist? Then why is he being like this? I still tried to untie the rope from my hands, but what can I do if ever I’ve escaped? I can’t even spit out a word to curse them. But I wanted to help him so freaking bad! I can’t bear to see him with bruises from a fight. His gorgeous face, now a mess and bloody.

Narrator:

Doojoon fought all of them and he saved the best for last. The leader was on the dirty floor and was beaten up by him.

“Never touch her again.” Doojoon said almost whispering with anger.

“Oh really. I can do whatever I want to her.” He managed to say.

“If you do, I’ll fight for her. I’ll be the one you’ll have to face.”

“Sure. The war had just begun.” The leader declared. Doojoon walked to ____ while limping. He carefully untied the rope from her hands, not bothering to sit behind her. ____ was looking at him when she noticed one of the guys had a huge rod on his hands and was about to slap it against Doojoon’s back.

“Watch out!” she yelled but Doojoon was too late to avoid. He ended up yelling very loud and had a big bruise on his back. His white shirt turned red and sticky. The 4 guys escaped and left them alone in the dark. Then, it started to rain very hard. ____ was able to free herself and approached Doojoon.

Your POV

Doojoon was crying out of pain. He couldn’t stop. He couldn’t bear the pain and I can’t bear to see him like that. But what should I do?!

“Doojoon-ah, let’s leave now and go to the hospital!” I told him.

“No!” his jaws were clenched tight but he managed to speak. I could feel his hard breathing and it was going through my cold skin. Slowly, his hands were reaching for my ed uniform. I held back his hand *He really is a * but he was strong. He fixed my uniform; putting back the buttons where they should belong. he’s not a after all and he was just trying to be innocent; as what he told me.

“Doojoon, does it hurt much? We should really go now.” I said. Instead of answering me, he laid his head on my lap and rested. “Well, I guess you’re tired.” So we stayed. I wiped the blood from his face so I could see him well. I was crying and crying while recalling what happened earlier. My heart was being clutched hard. I couldn’t breathe well, but for Doojoon, I had to.

The rain calmed down a bit. I insisted Doojoon that we should stay in a decent place. As we were walking under the soft rain, Doojoon suddenly held my hand securely.

“I don’t wanna lose you again.” He said but not looking at me. “From now on, I will be the one to pick you up from your house and drop you home. If you’re going to cause trouble once again, I’ll have no choice but to keep you with me all the time, araso?” I didn’t answer. He noticed that I was silent. Then he realized that I was sobbing; secretly. I was clutching my chest when he faced me.

“Gwenchana?! Ya, why are you crying?” he held my faced between his hot palms. I continued to cry.

Doojoon’s POV

She’s crying. How cute. But why? Is it because of those bad guys? She’s clutching her uniform, maybe it is. I’m such a babo! I shouldn’t let him be with that Gi Kwang; even though he’s her best friend. She looks like she’s in real pain. I hugged her and she hugged me back; tightly. I endured the pain of my wound because it’s hug and comfort she needs. She couldn’t speak.

“I’m here, ____. I’ll never leave.” I said instead. But that was from my heart. I hope she takes it seriously cause I can’t bear being away from her. I can’t live well without her. I wonder why.

“You wanna rest now?” I asked her and she nodded slowly. We walked a bit far until I saw a place where she’ll feel more comfortable.

Your POV

I feel so heavy after what happened back at the old hospital. Those guys are so horrible! And they wanted to… to… even the word itself disgusts me. Doojoon took me in a place called… I can’t read it well since my eyes were welling up with tears. Dammit! The label was lighting up of pink shade. All I saw was …TEL. What was those two letters before? I wasn’t able to see it cause we were already inside.

“Sir, one room please.” I heard Doojoon said to an aged man.

“Have fun.” His voice was smiling and he handed him a room key. We went up to the third floor. As we went inside, I realized that he took me in a motel. A motel! Why here?!

“You should rest now and I’ll clean up myself first.” Doojoon said but I was speechless. Isn’t he trying to be innocent for me? Why did he take me here?!

Afterwards, something horrible happened.

Doojoon made me sleep on the floor since I won’t agree to sleep beside him. So ungentle man!