chapter 10

Beastly Love

 

 

Your point of view

“Dammit! I’m so unlucky today!” I grumbled while pushing my bike. Doojoon ran after me.

“Where are you going?” he asked. I ignored.

“What happened to your knee?” *ignored*

“Don’t you realize that you’re wound is open?” *ignored*

“Your wound’s still bleeding.” I stopped from walking and peeked at my wound. Yep, still bleeding.

“What happened?” he asked.

“I tripped.” I simply answered.

“Why?”

“Cause I saw you?”

“You panicked cause you saw you’re crush? Which is me?” he smiled sarcastically.

I glared at him.

“Cause you’re a jinx to me.”

“Hey. That’s not nice.” Doojoon said. Then he bent down and looked at my wound.

“Ya, YA! What are you doing?!”

He pulled out his hanky and tied it around my knee. *ticklish* ^^

Afterwards, he rose and stared straight at me.

“Why do you hate me so much?” he asked. He gave me the stare that will surely make you speechless.

“I don’t hate you.” I said after a minute. “I… dislike you. That’s all. There’s a difference between the two.” I said.

“So why do you dislike me?”

“Cause you’re rude, immoral, stubborn, no manners, disrespectful to girls like me and most of all, you’re fond of making girls your slave.” And you’re so attractive. I added that one in my mind.

“Wow. At least you’re honest. Those qualities you just said are the things why girls love me and adore me.” he smirked.

“They’re blind, I guess.” I muttered.

“Then, what shall I do to stop these?” he asked.

“Do the opposite ways. Surely, your girls will multiply to 4.” I said.

“If I change those into positive, would you like me?” I was taken aback.

“Maybe.” Then I walked past him.

“Really?” he asked cheerfully. “I’ll take you home.” He grabbed the bike from me and mounted on it.

“No way! I can go home myself! Get off!!” I smacked his arm gently.

“Just stand behind me. You’re injured. From now on, I’ll be good to you.” He smiled to me. Since he was forcing me, I stood behind him and he started pedaling on the bike. He drove a bit fast so it was windy. I held his shoulder tightly. I kinda trust him that he’s going to take care of me whenever something bad would happen on our travel.

“This is fun. We should do this more often.” He said.

“You wish.” I chuckled sarcastically. He did too. His deep laughing voice was giving me a lot of goose bumps; sending a ticklish feeling all over my body.

“Give me a specific reason why you dislike me.” he suddenly said.

“There’s a lot. But one was when you threw me a crumpled paper. I was so mad that time. What was it, some rule of yours?” I asked.

“Anio. I said in the note that ‘You’re dead’- for once the teacher caught you sleeping, he’ll fail you immediately. You don’t want that right?” he said.

Even before, I could feel his changes towards me.

“Oh, sorry. I thought it was something else.” I smiled. “Thank you.” I felt him grin.

“Now that’s nice.”

I was so engrossed by our travel that I forgot he’s my nemesis.

“Stop here.” My voice changed. He stopped immediately.

“Is this your house?” he asked looking at the rice field.

“You shouldn’t be talking to me; since you caused me a lot of trouble before until now.” I mounted on my bike and started pedaling.

“Well, I’m sorry!!!” he yelled while I was already away.

“Say it properly!!!” I yelled again. I left him in the middle of the street.

-I SHALL RETURN- ^_^