EIGHT

Let's Get Married !

Let's Get Married !

 

EIGHT

Unsuccessful Plans

 

The day that Myungsoo and Jaejoong are waiting for has finally come. Yes, today is the day when they are going to do their oh-so-not-ordinary way of having Hyemi holds their hands.

Myungsoo has gone with Sungjong and Woohyun to buy everything that are going to be needed at night. Hoya and the other guys are keeping an eye on Hyemi so she won’t follow Myungsoo and his shopping team.

Jaejoong is also preparing his own plans by the help of Junsu and Yoochun. The three of them are so busy in the kitchen to prepare the dinner for Jaejoong and Hyemi tonight. Well, actually Jaejoong and Junsu are the ones preparing while Yoochun is just watching them because once Yoochun holds a knife, there’ll gonna be a pool of blood near him (can be his own blood or others’ blood). Yunho has brought Changmin away from the kitchen so he won’t finish all the foods cooked by Jaejoong. For the whole day Yunho and Changmin are preparing the table and place on the beach.

If everything can flows perfectly, there will never be any fights or so on, but with everything running smoothly, there will never be any exciting challenge.

Hyemi just finished her shower and throw herself on the bed. She dries her hair using a small towel that she holds and throws the towel to her right side. As she stands up, she sees a letter and a red rose on her bedside.

Harmony of love has brought you close to me

You make each days of my life meaningful

Every day I just can’t get you off my mind

My heart has chosen you to be its owner

I will walk for a million mile just to see your smile

 

Lee Hyemi, meet me on the West of the beach tonight at 9 p.m.

I believe you will come because I will wait no matter how long will it takes. <3

 

Hyemi chuckles as she re-read the love letter she just got. Someone is watching her smiling with a smile on his face. Hyemi opens the cupboard to find the shirt that she's going to wear on that day. As she opens the cupboard door, she's welcomed by another stalk of rose on the very top of her folded clothes. A small note is found just below the rose.

"Meet me at the East of the beach tonight at 9 p.m"

Hyemi stands stunned at the very plain note. Well.. after she read the previous cheesy letter, it looks so plain. Before she continues comparing the cheesiness between the two, she just realized that she needs to go to 2 different directions at exactly the same time. How so???

Time flies so fast. Its nearly 8 p.m now. Hyemi sits on the edge of her bed, thinking how to be in two different places at the same time. if she's going to the West, the other one must be hurt and vice versa. No matter how cold Hyemi's heart is, she just can't hurt the feeling of the two so called brats.

At the end Hyemi decides to stay in the middle. As she sits on the white sand under the moon light. 30 minutes has passed, the wind current is currently hitting Hyemi's shivering body. Hyemi hugs her knees closer and sighs. Another 15 minutes passed...

"Hyemi-ah!!! There you are!!! Jae hyung has been waiting for you!!"

Hyemi looks at the direction of the voice. Changmin is catching his breath, it seems like he just ran from the West side of the beach. Before Hyemi can say anything else, Changmin has dragged her to her feet and pulling her with him.

"Ya!!! Food monster!! Where do you think you are going with Hyemi??!!"

"Watch your words you skinny feminine boy!! I'm taking her to Jae hyung!!"

"Not a chance!! She's going with me to L hyung!!"

"You wish!!!"

Thus a battle between the maknaes of the two groups starts. Hyemi watches the two boys fight for a while before giving up and moves to the other place. Before she walks any further, she trips over a rock. But before the pain stings her, she is caught by a guy's arm.

"You okay, lady Hyemi?" Yoochun the cassanova holds her waist, preventing her from falling.

"Umm.. Yeah I guess."

Yoochun holds her hand and leads her to the West of the beach while muttering. Hyemi catches some words like "idiot", "failed", "just a girl", "teach him a lesson", "should have not trust him".

As Yoochun drags Hyemi, a hand stops them from going any further.

"Hey Hyemi. Why are you here with ghe cassanova? Shouldn't you be with your allies?"

"Huh? Allies?"

"Yeah.. The stars are your allies. You're the queen cause you are the brightest among all the stars."

Yoochun steps in and glare at the other boy.

"Feh.. Save your cheesiness for yourself, grease ball!"

"And who are you to tell me to stop my greasiness Mr. not-worthy-to-be-called-cassanova??"

Hyemi rolls her eyes as the lady killers of the two groups start quarelling.

 

 


Hello everyone!!

I'm so so so so so so so so so sorry for the late update..

You see, after I'm done with my graduation, I need to take care of.. well my vacation plan thus I have no time to make the update..

Luckily, somehow, I got some spare time today to make the update ~ 

BUT.. Another sorry for you.,. I didn't spell check this chappie I guess its a short one~

Btw~ anyone hasn't read my blog post? Go see it now, well.. hopefully I'll be free after this and I'll be able to update this story continuously~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/561027

For those who are still here with me, I really really thank you!! Comments are loved, upvotes are highly appreciated and subscribers are warmly welcomed!! 

So, wait for my next update (which I wish I can post it as soon as possible!!)

Oh!! See the poster I just posted in this chappie?? That's made by my lovely super best friend, ceinzz!! ^^ Awesome, isn't it?? I know right.. She's just the best!! *wink*

So much loves and kisses from Tankoiro. <3