TWO

Let's Get Married !

 

Let's Get Married !

 

TWO

First mission: HUGGING

 

 

Hyemi steps out of the car, following Jaejoong and Myungsoo to the school gate. Girls are squealing like crazy as soon as the Kim brothers step in. 

"Oh my  God!!!!!!! That's Kim Jaejoong and Kim Myungsoo!!! They are so ing cool in person!!!"

Myungsoo keeps his composure as he walks across the gate. Jaejoong is not so different. And Hyemi....slowly walks behind them, sighing as girls are pointing at her and whispering. One of the  girls approaches Jaejoong and plays with his shirt button.

"Who is that, oppa? Why did she come out from your car? Is she a who clings on you, oppa?"

Hyemi holds down her anger before she jumps at her and rip her head off. Jaejoing slaps the hand away and walks to Hyemi. In a second, Myungsoo and Jaejoong are standing beside Hyemi. 

Her eyes widen in shock as Jaejoong and Myungsoo takes both her hands. 

"Treat her well, everyone. She is our fiancée, Lee Hyemi."

It seems like the end of the world for the girls in Inspirit High School. Many of them are creating crying mess and some even collapse. Jaejoong and Myungsoo roll their eyes, murmuring the word 'drama-queen'. Jaejoong paces after Myungsoo and walks to the third floor where a female teacher is peeking at him seductively.

"L, gotta go now. Take care of our wifey!"

"Don't blame me if you lose against me for the first mission, hyung."

Hyemi scoffs and Jaejoong smirks.

"Don't worry lil bro~ I will win it! Bye wifey~~"

Jaejoong pats L's back and blows a kiss to Hyemi before skipping to the third floor. Hyemi shows a vomitting motion while walking to her class. 

*Myungsoo's Pov*

I walk beside Hyemi to the second floor, well.. Our class is on the second floor. I am practically walking slowly, shoving my hands in my pockets. That's when I see a slight movement from the second floor. A small figure moves fast and intentionally drops something on the floor. I smirk as I otice that he is one of my super best friends. Slowing my walk, I let her walks ahead. I whistle one of the songs from INFINITE as I see her walking in front of me. She turns around at the right time, looking at me weirdly. And THAT'S exactly what I've been waiting for. A small ball is placed on the floor in front of her and.... She steps on it. 

She stumbles and falls TO ME. Yeah.. You didn't read it wrongly. She is falling to my direction. And that's the plan! She swings her hand around my neck and holds onto me as if her life is depended on me. I smile victorously as a flashlight flashes from other direction. I see Hoya hyung grinning from behind a wall and I see Sungjong's head pops put, they both show their thumbs up to me and I wink at them. 

As Hoya hyung and Sungjong faces disappear, Hyemi releases her grip almost immediately, causing her to stumble back. But as my reflex action, I catch her, holding firmly on her small waist. 

"Be careful, babo."

Our faces are just a few inches away. Hell.. Why should my heart beats 2 times faster? 

I quickly shove my thoughts away as Hyemi pushes me. 

"Babe, you hugged me. With your own will."

I wink at her, leaving her speechless as I continue walking. 

*Jaejoong's Pov*

How to make her hug me? Aish... That girl is really.... I wonder if L already succeed this mission. Damn this freaking teacher. She's like an old witch... I better gone with my girls rather than being stuck here with her. 

"Jae hyung!! Aren't you going to meet us??"

Omo!! My angel.. Yunho!! I quickly leave the teacher who is sulking and follow my friend. I really love halmeoni when she is like this. She prepares a special lounge for me and my besties. Perfect!!

I throw myself on one of the couches and put my feet on the small table in front of me. 

Changmin walks into the room with a bunch of snacks in his arms and he's muching on something as he walks in. 

"Yo hyung!! Hosyolnugel? (How's your new girl?)"

"Don't talk when you are eating!!!"

Junsu hits him hard and I laugh looking at their ridiculous acts. The bickering between Junsu and Changmin starts.

Yoochun walks in and sits in front of me, shoving an envelope to me.

"A special present from your brother, hyung."

I take the envelope and see the content. Goddammit!!! That lil bro of mine already succeed his mission??! 

Yeah.. It's a picture of him and Hyemi hugging and it really shows that Hyemi is the one willing it. There's a piece of paper in it. 'I've dine the mission successfully hyung! -L-'

I scream in frustation as I see his message. I take L's word too easily. I shouldn't let him gone with Hyemi first. 

Junsu, Changmin, Yoochun and Yunho are standing around me. 

"What is it?"

"You lose against L, am I right?"

"Gaaah!!! Yes!! Any idea?"

They keep silence for a while before Junsu comes with his brilliant idea. I smirk and leave the room.

*Hyemi's Pov*

I did what??!!! Lee Hyemi!! Are you out of your mind????? I. Freaking. Hug. That. L. Guy.

Wait... Does that mean he succeed his first mission??? Man.. I should be more careful this time. Those guys are no joke. I stomp my feet and make my way to my class. 

First lesson

Second lesson

Third lesson

Fourth lesson

Gaaahhhh!! I can't hold it anymore!!! Girls are lasering holes on me because of those two brats!!! Break time... is my worst nightmare. And guess what? Right NOW is break time...

*No one's Pov*

Hyemi is walking down the hall as a group of girls block her way.

"Hey, . Will you just move away from OUR Kim brothers?"

"I.."

"Hey  girls!! I see... It seems like you are making friends with my fiancee. But sorry.. I'm gonna borrow her for a while. Baby!! Let's go for our first day school date!!!"

Jaejoong takes Hyemi's hand an pulls her along his side. Hyemi, being a stone-head girl, turns her head to smirk at the girls. And.. That's exactly not the best thing to be done. the girls look like they are ready to murder her.

Both of them are running around the school to save their lives. Hyemi sees the previous girl group is on their way to kill her. And there is female wasroom right beside her. So she pushes Jaejoong into the washroom and she gets in too. 

"What are you doing?? It's girls' toilet for god's sake!!"

"Just shut up and gets into one of th stall!!!!"

Hyemi pushes Jaejoong to one of the empty stall and lock the door when at the same time the girl group makes their way to the toilet.

"Lee Hyemi.. hiding in the toilet, huh? Wrong choice. Girls!! Take a galloon of water."

The girls splash the water to all of the stalls and laugh wholeheartedly.

One of the stall door opens, revealing an angry Hyemi.

"Bwoohh?? Why aren't your clothes get wet??" 

[A few minutes ago]

As the water is splashed, Jaejoong uses his body to shield Hyemi who clutches at his clothes. The water soaks exactly on Jaejoong, making his clothes all wet. While Hyemi is perfectly dry.

[Now]

The door of the stall opens wider, and Jaejoong can be seen with his soaked clothes. 

"Now I know what kind of girls you are."

The girls fall on their knees and Hyemi pulls Jaejoong to the rooftop. Jaejoong takes off his clothes to let it dry. Soon after that, Jaejoong starts sneezing because of the cold wind. 

"Guess what, Hyemi? The incident in the toilet just now was perfect! You were the one anticipating the hug!!"

"Shut up!!"

"ACHOOO!!"

Jaejoong sneezes again as the cold air hits his shirtless body. 

Hyemi stares at him for a while before walking to the infirmary to take a big thick towel. When she comes back, she sees Jaejoong hugging his knees. Hyemi sighs heavily before wrapping the towel around Jaejoong and hugs him.

"Don't ever think about the mission. You'll get sick."

Jaejoong smiles secretly under the towel as Hyemi hugs him. 

From the other side of the building, 10 pairs of eyes are watching. 

Junsu and Changmin high-five because their plan works. Yoochun and Yunho smile a the success of Jaejoong. 

"Congrats, Jae hyung"

Junsu quickly takes a picture using his tele. 

"Time to send this picture to Kim halmeoni."

So.. Jae and L both finish their first mission perfectly.


Yohhooooo~!!

Finally I have time to update this fic~

Hehehehe~

wow ~ Just notice that this update is long ~ LoL xD

For those subbers and readers.. Thank you so much!!! *hug*

Leave comments, okay??

I'll be waiting for you in the comment box!!! ><

It's my bed time ~ 

Gotta go now~~ ^^

Good night/morning/afternoon/evening from Tankoiro ~ <3