FIFTEEN

Let's Get Married !

Let's Get Married !

 

FIFTEEN

Beginning of the Evil Plan

 

"Damn that stupid Jaejoong and Myungsoo!! Wait.. Why do I get mad over something like this?? Aish.. I must be insane!!!"

Hyemi keep on muttering to herself as she busied her hands to make evening snacks. Its been 2 weeks sice she touches the cooking utensils because she was hospitalized. From behind the kitchen wall, a pair of eyes is watching every movements that she made. 

"TA-DA!! Finally I finish the chocolate cookies!!"

"Really?? Can I eat them?"

"Kyaaaaaaa!!! What the hell!!! A robber!!!! Aaaa!!!!! Somebody call 911!!!!"

"Aww.. So mean.. Its me Changmin. Can't I taste your food, its been so long since my tummy crave for your homemade food."

"What the hell Changmin?? Can you not surprise me?? What if I drop the plates?? You wanna die?"

"Enough guys. Lets eat. I pretty hungry too!"

Hyemi glares at the laughing Changmin and brings the plates to the dinning room where INFINITE and the rest of DBSK are waiting. As she passes Jaejoong and Myungsoo, she turns her head away, causing the both of them to smirk. Hyemi sits across them, beside Changmin and Sungyeol. 

"Wipe off the stupid smirk on your face, will ya?"

"Aww.. L.. Look at her, she's even cuter when she's mad."

"Damn right, hyung. Hahaha."

Hyemi's face turns red again as the Kim twins . As the twins keep teasing and laughing, Changmin and Sungyeol are having eating competition until Junsu and Sungjong see it. 

"Yeol hyung!!! Don't you dare to eat the cookies all by yourself!!!!!"

"Ya!!! Food monster!! I want the cookies too!!!"

"Shut up, dolphin. I'm eating."

"I ain't gonna eat the plate, no worry."

Junsu and Sungjong glare at the eating men and slam the table. 

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF THE COOKIES RIGHT NOW!!!!!!"

In an instant, all pairs of eyes are looking at the furious Sungjong and Junsu and the grinning Changmin and Sungyeol before all of them burst into laughter. 

"What is this commotion about?"

The 12 guys stand up and bow to So-hee who just entered the room. Hyemi looks at her in questioning look before Changmin pushes her head down to bow. 

"How are you doing, aunty?"

"When did you come?"

"Drop the formalities guys. So what is it about?"

"Nothing. None of your business."

"Watch your words when you are talking, Kim Jaejoong."

"You have no ing right to even call my name, witch."

"You??!! Huh, I will forgive your rudeness this one time."

Jaejoong and Myungsoo clench their fists as So-hee speaks. So-hee's eyes darted to the cookies on the table. 

"Oh, who made the cookies?"

"Me."

"You must be, Lee Hyemi, the fiancee of my two nephews, right?"

"Hmm."

"Pretty good. The bride of the Kims must be able to cook. I guess cooking is not a problem for you."

"Certainly its not."

"I shall taste your cookings then. Cook for dinner, I would love to try."

So-hee leaves them just like that. 

"Hey, who is that woman?"

"A witch."

"An evil."

"But she called you guys her nephews?"

"Cih, never in my life I will consider her as my aunty."

"Neither do I."

"By the way, the way you are answering her is just as I expected. I mean that's why you really worth becoming a 'Kim'."

Hyemi looks at the twins who has hard expressions on their faces, ignoring Jaejoong's last comment (which she won't ignore if its under tge normal situation) before going to the kitchen to prepare for dinner. Changmin has been following Hyemi all the time since then. 

"Can I stay for dinner?"

"Sure thing, why not?"

"Yay!! I'm gonna taste Hyemi's wonderfuil taste of cookings!!!"

"SHADDAP CHANGMIN!!!"

Time sure passed faster than usual. In a blink of eye Hyemi is busy in the kitchen to prepare for the so called big dinner with the boys helping her over little matters (such as chopping the vegetable, though the result is far from good but at least the vegetables they chopped didn't get mixed with blood). After a long period of hard times, Hyemi is finally done with the dinner preparation at the same time Soo-hee sits on one of the seat in the dinning room. 

"The foods are served already, shall I say its time for us to enjoy these luxurious meal?"

None of the boys open their mouth and they obediently fill the empty seats around the table. Hyemi gets to sit right between Jaejoong and Myungsoo of course as their fiancee. So-hee picks up her eating utensills and taste the food that Hyemi has made. Hyemi stares at her as if she's waiting for her death accuse but then So-hee just smiles 'sweetly' and puts down the fork causing Hyemi's heart to drop along with the fork. 

"Well, I must say that you got the talent, Lee Hyemi. Now if I may, I would like to excuse myself since I'm full, Boys, please enjoy the meal."

So-hee leaves the dining room with all pairs of eyes following her every movements. 

"Is she sick? Why there's not even ONE complaint?"

"You know, I thik she's planning something. We all know how sly that woman is."

"Seriously, Yeol? Is it something wrong for a person not to complaint?"

Yoochun and Sungyeol just shrug their shoulders. 

"Wait, since when did you call him 'Yeol'?"

"So what, L? Don't get jealous over anything!"

Myungsoo's face gets a bit red, unable to deny Hyemi's words. He just gets jealous a bit too easily.

"Alright!! Since aunty is gne, LET'S DIG IN!!!!"

In a matter of second, Changmin has filled his plate with all kinds of foods that are served. Soon after Changmin, Sungyeol and Dongwoo have started to compete in who's eating the most food. Hyemi chuckles at the ridiculous act of the boys as Jaejoong and Myungsoo massage their temple.

"I don't know why am I friend with that food monster?"

"I think they drugged me so I can be their friends, because no guys in their right mind will be friends with them."

As Myungsoo states his words, the room grows quite. 

"What? Why is it so quite all of sudden?"

"BWAHAHAHAHA!!! L JUST INDIRECTLY CONFESS THAT HE IS NOT IN HIS RIGHT MIND!!!"

The whole room might shake due to the loudness of laughter by the boys as the continue to tease Myungsoo all the time. 

-MEANWHILE IN SO-HEE'S ROOM-

"Laugh all you want tonight, boys. Cause its gonna be the last night you spend with that Hyemi girl."

So-hee smirks as she dials a number. 

"Hello? Yeah. I'm her guardian. Can she go tomorrow? No, only her. I personally will her there. Don't worry, I promise she will there by 12 noon. Yes. Thank you for your cooperation."

 

 


COMMENT PLEASE !

Nah, may I say a little here? I MISS YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH THAT I CAN DIE!!! >,<