ELEVEN

Let's Get Married !

Let's Get Married !

 

ELEVEN

Fourth mission: "..."

 

'We are sorry to tell you, but we did our best.. She lost pretty much a lot amount of blood. But thansk God we are able to cope the blood crisis. She will be up soon. In a few times she will be transferred to the other room. The problem is some of the cuts on her palms are pretty deep and I'm afraid that it will take longer time for the wounds to be healed. Aside from that we can confirm that her condition is perfectly fine. No nerve injuries and stuffs. She needs a lot of rests after this because she might have a slight shock or trauma of high places. But it won't be permanent, by the time passed by, she will be able to cope the shock she's having now. That's all I have to say, please excuse me, I need to check on my other patient.'

-MEANWHILE-

"Ya!! Lee Hyemi!! Open your eyes right away!! I.. I.."

"You what?"

The faint sound echos in Jaejoong and Myungsoo's ears though it comes out like a whisper. Myungsoo jumps away from the bed and falls on his , stuttering a few words.

"OMG!! A ghost! A Hyemi ghost!! I'm so sorry Hyemi!! Please.. please stay away from me!!!!!"

Hyemi scoffs at the stupidity of Myungsoo. 

"A while ago you told me to shout at you. I'm just talking and you are already freaking out, I can't imagine if I shouted at you. You are a , L."

Now its Jaejoong's turn to freak out. 

"But but.. The doctor said..."

"The doctor said she is fine. Just need some extra times to recover from some wounds on her hands. She will be moved to the other room soon."

"Y-yunho.. W-what?"

"Duhh. Jae.. You should have listened to what the doctor said before storming into this room. Geez.. You guys never grow up, huh?"

"You mean.. you mean she's not dead?"

"How the hell am I dead when I'm currently talking to you guys?"

Hyemi rolls her eyes though its not really obvious to the boys.

"So.. what were you saying before, L? You what?"

Myungsoo's face is tinted deep red as his friends are looking at him with accusing eyes. 

"W-what??!!"

"You know exactly what.. What did you say before? We are curious y'know."

I.. I.. N-nothing!! I didn't say anything!!"

"Yeah yeah.. Not saying anythign my . You were practically begging Hyemi to stay here and open her eyes and yells at you and probably mar-"

Before Woohyun can say anything else, Myungsoo covers his mouth quickly, sending a death glare to the grease tree in front of him, his eyes saying 'shut-the--up-you-grease-ball'. Woohyun steps back to hide behind Sunggyu and the others before Myungsoo kills him with his laser eyes. The boys are too immersed in watching Myungsoo blushing, forgetting the presence of Jaejoong and Hyemi.

As they realize where they are, they turn to the bed to witness something INCREDIBLE. 

Jaejoong is holding Hyemi's hand in both his hands, muttering a few words to her. Seems like they are too attached to each other that they don't realize their friends have their mouth hanging, with no sounds at all. 

"You okay, Hyemi? Does your hand hurt? How about your head? Dizzy?"

"Geez.. You sounds like my aunt, Jae.. You nag a lot."

"I'm serious. You okay? Feeling pain?"

"I'm fine, Jae."

"Really? if you feel pain, tell me and I'll kiss the pain away."

Jaejoong pouts his lips to a kissing pose and lean closer to Hyemi as he makes kissing sounds. 

"Eww.. Stop it you ."

Hyemi chuckles at Jaejoong's face.

"What? You should be glad that I want to kiss you."

"That's gross, Jae. Ouch.."

"What??!! What happened? You okay? Which one is painful?"

"You grabs my hand to tight, pabo."

"OH.. oh.. oh.. Sorry.. Hehehe.. Didn't notice it."

Hyemi and Jaejoong smile at each other until someone fakes a cough.

"*cough* We are still here you know."

Jaejoong and Hyemi turns red as they realize they are still holding hands and quickly pulls away. 

"Stop the lovey dovey moments you love birds."

Soon the room is in chaos with everyone (actually its only Sungyeol, Woohyun, Junsu and Dongwoo who are noisy) teasing Jaejoong and Hyemi till both blushing madly. 

They are saved by the nurses who are going to move Hyemi to the other room. Hyemi, Jaejoong and the rest of the guys move to the other room. But no one seems notice the bitter smile on Myungsoo's face when he saw how Jaejoong was holding Hyemi's hand. He didn't miss the way his twin looks at Hyemi, it's purely love. Myungsoo shakes his head, 'if that's what makes them happy, then be it.'

It's been three days since Hyemi is treated in the hospital. Everyday Jaejoong and Myungsoo will take turn to accompany Hyemi. FInally its time for Hyemi to returns home. Well, not exactly her home, its her fiancee's home. No matter how to say it, it still sounds.. weird for Hyemi. 

Hyemi packs her things, helped by Myungsoo and Jaejoong who by stranger's point of views look like her bodyguards. Screw that. Hyemi sets her foot on the house and (surprisingly) being welcomed by Kim halmoni warmly. 

Oh, she won't be called Kim halmoni if she's not crazy. Of course, the reason why she's beaming with joy when Hyemi's back is no other than; dreadful mission. 

"Alright my beloved kids!!! I know you guys barely passed the third mission but thankfully you did it at the last seconds. Thus, we might as well continue to the next stage!!"

Grunts can be heard from the three teenagers. 

"Can't we rest before we continue, halmoni? The last incident of Hyemi has left me with no energy."

"Umm.., No. No rest. Sorry., Alright!! I'll open the letter!!!"

SILENT

STILL SILENT

 

 

AND STILL SILENT

 

 

 

AND AGAIN STILL SILENT

 

 

 

 

ANOTHER SILENT

 

 

 

 

 

And finally..

"So, the next mission is... Proposing."

 


Woohoooo~~

I am back from a long long long long long long (alright enough with the 'long') absence!!! ^^
I'm sorry if the chapter is pretty short. I'll try to make longer chapter for the next cahpter ~~

Sorry for th SUPER SLOW update!! Been busy with house chores since I'm waiting for my college time~ Hehehe.. 

But no worries guys!! I will update it soon!! Very soon!! (Hope I can keep this promise!!)

Oh right.. Thank you subbies for the supports!! 

And thanks for the comments and the votes too!! I LOVE THEM!!! <3

Oh... I started two new fics.. Mind checking them up? ^^

MY ABUSIVE BOYFRIEND, I LOVE YOU!

Its about Ricky and L.Joe~ <3 For the rest of it, check it by yourself~ ^^

ITS ME TO BE HIS!

Featuring Suzy and Min from Miss A and also Gikwang from B2ST~ <3

 

 

I hope you will support me to both of my new stories!!!

Thank you!!!

And I think I never go tired of saying this~

Comments are LOVED!! <3

Votes are highly appreciated!

And of course.. Subscribers are warmly welcomed!!! <3<3