SIXTEEN

Let's Get Married !

Let's Get Married !

 

SIXTEEN

Kim Himchan

 

Hyemi wakes up real early in the morning and is tying her hair  to a bun when she meets So-hee on her way to the kitchen. So-hee is already prepared in her traveling suit and she looks at Hyemi a bit disappointedly.

"Oh, my dear Hyemi-ah, why are you still in your pyjama? We are leaving in an hour you know."

"Eh? Leave? Where to?"

"Oh? Haven't I told you? Well then, let it be a surprise then. Go get yourself ready, dear. Wear a dress too."

Hyemi nods as she leaves the weirdly-smirking So-hee. Hyemi is now wearing a light pink knee-length dress matched with a pair of short-heeled shoes and she lets her natural brown curly hair falls on her back. She is trying to get the curls on her hair get pretty tidy when she bumps into Jaejoong and Myungsoo who just woke up.

"Hey, beautiful. Where are you going?"

"*whistle* What a hot babe I find her in early morning."

"Shut up guys. Your aunty asked me to go with her."

"Where to?"

"As if I know."

Myungsoo and Jaejoong share a horror face and trun to face Hyemi again.

"Alright. Stay here and wait for me and Jae hyung, got it?"

"We'll be back in a minute."

And with that the two of them fled back to their room. Hyemi shakes her head as she hears the shower being , indicating they are bathing. She walks to the living room just to find So-hee sitting on the sofa while reading some sort of a fashion magazine. When she realizes that Hyemi is there, she puts down her magazine and stands up while straightening her dress. 

Seems like you are ready. I guess we can go now.:"

"I'm sorry, but can you tell me where are we going?"

"Nah, didn't I say its a surprise? Trust me, you will love it."

So-hee links her hand with Hyemi and drags Hyemi to the car. As soon as the car leaves the mansion, the Kim twins are catching their breath at the frontdoor as they frantically looking for Hyemi.

"Damn it hyung. We are late by a minute! Where is that witch taking Hyemi to?"

"You think we can catch up with her car?"

"Let's try."

 

►►►

 

Hyemi starts to relax as she can see So-hee's 'sweet' smile. They've been driving for almost one and a half hour, passing through green scenery and wide blue ocean. They keep going up until a certain point. The car stops in front of a big elegant white building. So-hee smiles at Hyemi before getting out of the car.

"Let's get down, dear. We've arrived."

Hyemi opens the door hesitantly and stands beside So-hee. The building itself looks so extravagant. A middle-aged man comes out from the building and shakes hands with So-hee. They are talking in a foreign language, most probably French. 

"This is a school, Hyemi. They provide cooking major. I know your cooking ability is not ordinary. By studying here, you can develop your skill even more."

"But I'm still in high school?"

"Doesn't matter. I will take care of everything. Now, let's get inside."

Hyemi walks behind So-hee who is talking with the French man again. She glances at the interior building, its just so European. They turn to a room at the coner of the corridor. It looks like a kitchen. 

"Hyemi, this man is the school director; and acquintance of mine. He was asking fro you to cook. He said he wants to taste your cooking. Is it okay?"

"It should be me who is asking is it okay to use such a luxurious kitchen?"

"Its okay, dear. This kitchen is usually used for trial class.."

"What should I cook then?"

"Anything."

Hyemi sighs as she prepares all the things she needs. it's almost afternoon, too heavy foods won't do. So she decides to make snacks.. Chocolate balls and of course her favourite flan. She works on them flawlessly, making the school director weatches her in awe. 

As soon as she finished, she serves the snacks to So-hee and the director. 

"I hope it suits your taste."

So-hee and the director smile at her and Hyemi gets back to the kitchen to clean the mess she made (though its not too messy). 

"This is delicious!"

"Thank you."

Hyemi spends the whole afternoon listening to So-hee and the director talking non-stop. She gets startled when So-hee talks to her. 

"So, how is it dear? I was thinking if you don't like then...."

"No, I mean. I really like it here."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"So will you stay here?"

"Huh? Stay here?"

"Yes, develop your cooking skill here. The director has said yes."

"It's too far from home."

"Oh.. you are staying in the school dormitary of course."

"I'm staying in the dorm?!"

"Yes, you don't like it?"

"Well, I like it actually, but I haven't talked to Jaejoong and L yet."

"Don't worry, I've discussed with them and they said they are okay with this."

"Really? Okay then."

"Then its decided. I will get your things sent here by tomorrow."

So-hee talks to the director again, maybe saying that Hyemi agrees to get enrolled to his school. They start leaving the room and Hyemi obediently follow. Well, its a very western-like school who knows she can meet her Chocolate Prince; that's what Hyemi thought. 

"Then I will go home now, dear. Contact me if you ever had any problem." 

So-hee kisses Hyemi's cheek as Hyemi flinch at the disgusting feeling she has on her cheek. She waves to the leaving car and pulls out her phone to at least tell Jaejoong and L that she decides to stay. As she scrolls down her phone....

"LEE HYEMI, IS THAT REALLY YOU?????"

Hyemi turns to the one who was yelling at her and sees a cute guy running to her with full speed and in a second he is engulfing Hyemi in his hug. 

"Ca..nt..b..reath!!!"

He quickly releases Hyemi and steps back, looking at Hyemi apologitecally. Hyemi gasps as she sees the guy in front of her.

"OH MY GOD!!!! IS THAT YOU,  KIM HIMCHAN???????"

"Oh yeah, its me Himchan."

Hyemi fllings her hands arounf Himchan as she screams. 

"Stop screaming on my ear, I know you miss your lover so much but you're gonna make me deaf."

"Sorry. And who is my lover anyway?"

"What?? Of course its me!!!!! Anyhow, you are staying here? You are going to this school too?"

"Hmm, yeah? I guess I just transferred here like 5 minutes ago."

"Oh God that's splendid cause you're gonna be able to see my handsome face everyday from now on!!!"

Hyemi slaps Himchan's back playfully and they spend the day talking and laughing, which means Hyemi TOTALLY FORGOT to contact neither Jaejoong nor L!!!! 


A/N:

Its been a month (?) since I updated this fic, isn't it? Or is it more than a month already? Lol

Anyway, I'm so sorryyyyyy I didn't get to update it so often ~ I never thought that doing housechores is busier than doing school stuffs.. Hahaha

Somehow, I will try my best to update it again when I have time (and I don't know when, but I wish its soon).

I hope as usual, the update isn't disappointing for you guys. And btw, I noticed now I received less comments; from the polls I made last time I thought some of you voted that my story need a little improvements, please do tell me through comments or pm or wall post? 

And for my readers who has been following me since the beginning, well, as you noticed, I go back to my old style of writing.. you see.. being a I am, I want my readers to have wild guesses of who's saying this and that (basically its bcz I'm too lazy to type their names for each conversations,  so yeah, just think that I'm being such a y author lol)

Thank you!!! ^^